PDA

View Full Version : hunting with meditation

running
21-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Somethimes I have the grateful experience of channeling myself from other times. One day when I want to develops this so I can do it at will. But in any case one particular time I was time traveling my lives and channeling about it I brought up meditation. I can't remember if I called it meditation. Its fun feeling the experience and emotions from before my current life. I was joyfully talking about how I would tune in and know the animals whereabouts within a two mile radius. It was exciting revealing that. I have so many memory that have come up as a Native American. They were so vivid for a while emotionally and such.

Yesterday as I was driving I was picking up some stuff from the Shamans in south america. It was coming in from my throat and heart. I am contemplating making a trip down there if it continues. I don't know? We have built in telephones inside us. So if its important enough I will find out.

I wonder if any one else has memory or practices meditation for hunting? My goal when I retire is to buy land and live off it as much as i can. In arkansas they have huge parcels for sale that has plenty of wildlife for hunting and such. I know there are times I can tune into different people. This has happened various times. I have tested it in front of people a few times. Then checked the accuracy. Its exact from the experiments. It had to do with what was to be said not whereabouts. But still perhaps the hunting through meditation will come back. Who knows?

Edit.. let me add I'm not in any way talking about hunting people. I just mentioned people because of the experience of tuning.

running
21-09-2013, 02:31 PM
I remember as a kid wanting so much to hunt and live off the land. Hunting wild game and growing some food to. Truck driving is awesome because it brings me back into my original desires before life kinda stole them. I have found speaking about living this way is not always a good idea among some spiritual people. I know from experience there is a lot of prejudices out towards it. I have literally been shocked of it. Before getting into spiritual things I didn't know so much prejudice even existed.

running
21-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Wow! Right after my posts my throat and crown expanded and out poured emotions full of bliss. With thoughts of stomping my feet on the earth. It was quite a healing experience.

running
21-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Oh my god she's hitting me again. This time I know its coming from the earth. I have a feeling its gonna be fun filled day of healing through emotions. I'm very thankful!

running
21-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I done stomped up a dust bowl in my aura. All I can say is omg it feels good! Wow! I'm gonna remember the stomping for healing energies and balanced hardcore bliss! Wooohooo I'm blessed out! Lol

Thunder Bow
21-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Just keep on "Stomping".

Makoiyi
21-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Keep it up.

I live that life you talk of, Its far from the lands my ancestors call home but its wild and beautiful here. I hunt and mostly live off or from the land here. I wont say its perfect but it suits me and what I am.

Do whats right for you not others, mostly I find things are said because others are jealous of them. This is very near to the way my ancestors lived and I certainly have no issues with it. Step away from the crowd & live your life the way you feel its best for you.

Enjoy and live the path you walk after all others cant walk it for you.

Makoiyi

Mayflow
21-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Well if you do go to Arkansas to retire, I have never been there, but I do want to visit there someday.

running
22-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks for the input Thunder bow and Makoiyi

Its gonna be some years before I'm able to get the land. But when I do. Mayflow your certainly can come by if your ever in Arkansas.

Arkansas is a very beautiful state. I do love Arkansas! Of course I say that in every state I drive through it seems. Lol. But Arkansas fits what I'm looking for.