PDA

View Full Version : Vibrations, expanding and waves of energy intense

tabane27
21-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Yesterday morning i was laying in bed, i was relaxed but not asleep. I felt waves rushing really fast up and down my body, iv felt this a few times before but not at the speed it was yesterday.
I remember thinking i will wait it out and project but i never can with these waves rushing through me. I looked around the room blinking and moved my hands infront of me to show i was fully awake.
The waves got that intense it shot every inch of my body in seconds, i felt myself expanding. It was pushing through the palm of my hands, my left palm felt like a bubble was expanding out with little shots of electricity. I could feel its pushing through my skin throughout my body.

I started to hear a radio tuning, iv heard it before...It was someone talking but could not tune in, then it stopped and i heard bells ringing clearly (chruch mass chimes).

The expanding feeling got very tense to a point i was starting to worry as i never had a clue what was happening. My clairaudience has developed a bit more since its happened, now i have really intense vibrations rushing through my spine, tingles on my legs and top of head to.

Could anyone tell me what this expanding thing is and why it could be happening?

Cecilia Kinzie
21-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Hi Tabane,

I have had similar experiences in the past.

What do you think it is about?

Best Wishes,
Cecilia

Perfect Storm
21-09-2013, 08:22 AM
I have had a similar experience on a night for the past 10 years. They started of months apart but have gotten slowly quicker.

This was my description about 2 years ago:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22453&page=2

Now, there is no loud piercing sound and the energy is manageable and has expanded to cover most of my body. My last experience of it was the feel of 'my body is now complete' Havent had it since then.. though my kundalini has started up now.. i figured it was just part of that process.

running
02-10-2013, 05:36 PM
That's really cool! Thanks for sharing. I experience the growth as well. Its fun