PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic attraction

Omegarius
03-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Ok so there is this girl in one of my classes. I rarely ever talk to her and have no connection to her what so ever. The problem is that when I see her it is like she is a magnet that pulling me towards her. I seems to only effect me considering no one else notices the pull. It is a seriously intense feeling and it makes it hard to stay in control. I'm not sure what this means, does anyone have a guess?

Silver
03-11-2010, 05:35 PM
It could be what everyone calls 'chemistry' ~ do you even look at each other sometimes or smile at each other? It could be pheromones, which is part of what chemistry is, I think anyway...

LadyImpreza1111
03-11-2010, 07:45 PM
It sounds almost like a twin flame relationship. When I was drawn to mine, there was a magnetic attraction there even though he wasn't my "type."

As for that part about "staying in control"........ya might wanna just throw that out the window because in cases like most of ours on this forum--there won't BE any control. Alot of times the lack of control is what compells people to "run."

chartreuse
03-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Well, I don't think you should ignore it (or her), that's for sure. Something is drawing you towards her, which means that in one way or another she's going to be important to you. It could be as simple as her saying something that you need to hear, or it could be much, much more than that, along the line of soulmate. It could really not have anything to do with her at all; maybe she is just friends with someone you are supposed to know.

The only way to find out is to talk to her, try to spend a little time around her/with her and see what happens from there.

LadyImpreza1111
04-11-2010, 08:46 AM
When I first got in touch with my TF, I used to think, "There is something about him and I can't put my finger on it but its awesome." And we could have talked about the most mundane things and I was still incredibly happy to hear from him. I guess you will know just how special this person is if you ever talk to her just by how you are affected afterwards.

mystical
04-11-2010, 09:48 AM
when i met my tiwn we wasnt even friends at the time and one night we got chatting on fb as he had joined a spiritual group of mine i had been out for the evening at a psychic event and curious he asked me how it was , from that night on i had this amazing pull within me , this startled me as i speak to many people but never had this before it was like there was a cord that was attached to him and me and everytime he spoke i went all hot and felt him pull this cord , drawing me in , , maybe she has been boguth to u for a special reason , what that reaosn will be will all be revealed in perfect timing but i have to tell u to be aware of things happening around u , syncs etc and see if they start to show , also notice ur feelings and see how they fluctuate , but just go with it and enjoy :)

mava
04-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about! When I see certain people, I feel this pull towards them, sometimes it's stronger than others, and I don't really know why it happens. About a year ago, I saw this girl at my college orientation (FYI - I'm a girl too), and I was so so so so drawn to her. A year later, I still see her around campus, and last night, she sat at the table in front of me at dinner. I almost died. I couldn't pay attention to my friends, and my heart was racing out of my chest. I have acknowledged that I'm interested in both sexes, but this girl drives me crazy, I'm so drawn to her, but have never met her.

Omegarius
07-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Mava that feeling is what scares me. I don't know what I will do around her and every fiber of my being is telling me to scoop her into my arms and kiss her.

LadyImpreza1111
07-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Its scary because those feelings are so intense, huh?

And the reason WHY they are so intense is because it is a SOUL connection--deeper than just a physical or emotional connection. Through my dreams, my TF has told me constantly about how much he wants to kiss me too. And yeah, the longing is there for me too, but I mostly want to know what its like to just HOLD HIM more than anything else.

Amberly
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Ok so there is this girl in one of my classes. I rarely ever talk to her and have no connection to her what so ever. The problem is that when I see her it is like she is a magnet that pulling me towards her. I seems to only effect me considering no one else notices the pull. It is a seriously intense feeling and it makes it hard to stay in control. I'm not sure what this means, does anyone have a guess?
It could be anything from a past life connection, soul mate, twin, or it may not be any spiritual connection. With so little to go on, it could mean absolutely anything. Only time will tell :smile:

yes
08-11-2010, 03:36 PM

she might be a witch and she might have you in her sights

Omegarius
15-11-2010, 12:11 AM
boxinggregger0 for those of us not in the UK do you mind translating cause I'm not really sure what you just said.

star-child
18-11-2010, 12:46 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I once saw this guy on the bus and felt very drawn to him, I can read body language quite well so I could tell he was aware of my presence. I have seen him about four times since, three of which our eyes met. I even unintentionally found him on facebook.

Then last night he was in my dream! We had a connection in our dream but it wasn't obvious, so pretty much like reality. I feel so drawn to him, and like you said, it feels like a magnet. It keeps playing on my mind but makes me feel happy at the same time.

Anyway sorry I can't answer your question, I can only offer my own experience. Let us know if anything significant happens between you both :)