PDA

View Full Version : Choice between God and a human

Nada
17-09-2013, 04:49 PM
One morning, you wake up and your guardian angel/spirit is standing next to your bed.

Before you can say anything, the angel says,
"Today, you have a choice to have a tea/coffee with your own God OR with any human that you want. "
The angel adds,
"This meeting can be as long or as short as you desire. The human can be anyone from the past, present, or even from the future."

If this happens to you today, right now, who do you want to invite for your tea/coffee? and why?

I AM
17-09-2013, 05:17 PM
One morning, you wake up and your guardian angel/spirit is standing next to your bed.

"Today, you have a choice to have a tea/coffee with your own God OR with any human that you want. "
The angel adds,
"This meeting can be as long or as short as you desire. The human can be anyone from the past, present, or even from the future."

If this happens to you today, right now, who do you want to invite for your tea/coffee? and why?

I don't think there would be any consideration, I would love to speak to God. In English, with out having to interpret every thing into something my human could understand. Just strait up answers to all the questions and all the things that no human ever seems to be able to figure out. :smile:

Nada
17-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Hmm... I wonder if most will choose God... as I AM did ....

I personally would choose a human, a human from the future.. maybe 1000 years from now.

To me, a human is far more interesting because of its unique individuality, evolving nature, and imperfections.
God is mostly the mind created perfection of ideal.
Having to know God in its reality will probably damage its perfections in my mind.
Plus, I doubt that God will reveal much to me, as it never really does. So, the meeting probably will be superficial in my ignorant opinion of this matter.

I want the human to be the reincarnation of my own soul.
Or
If my soul stops being reincarnate for some mystical universal law, I like to meet a physical descendant of my family.
- A female who is between the age of 45 - 60 yrs old. - This age would give her some life experiences and lessons to share. It will be interesting to know what "being a female" means in the future.

Well.. if both do not exist for some reason 1000 yrs from now, I will be sitting at the table alone with my coffee that will be getting cold...
That will be very sad and disappointing ... :D

Adrienne
17-09-2013, 07:17 PM
I would choose a person from the past, no hesitation. Can I have more than one person, as long as I making tea and baking tea cakes ? :D

...... there goes my spiritual development, oh oh !

Nada
17-09-2013, 07:40 PM
I would choose a person from the past, no hesitation. Can I have more than one person, as long as I making tea and baking tea cakes ? :D

...... there goes my spiritual development, oh oh !

Sure.. I am positive your guardian angel/spirit guide will allow you to have more than one. :D
But who is the person? Willing to share who and why?

Eudaimonist
17-09-2013, 09:00 PM

Since I'm an atheist and don't have a God, I'd choose some human individual.

And... I would choose myself, from the future, for whatever wisdom future-I would have to share.

However, I would certainly consider my guardian spirit/daimon as a leading candidate for the one who I'd want to have a chat with. I would consider such a being the closest thing to my own god, though I would think of it as just an externalized aspect of my own psychology.

That notion is captured well in this statue, which I have seen in person:

http://www.caboose.org.uk/media/Sweden/Linkoping/Walk20090530/StatueAtRaoulWallenbergsPlats_w.jpg

The statue is called "The Man and his Genius". "Genius" is a Roman word for spirit/daimon. The man's genius in this statue is presumably showing the man a vision of his destiny. I suppose that one can see the genius as a source of one's personal callings, and as a representation of one's highest potentials, or at least as the guide there.

Nada
17-09-2013, 09:50 PM
And... I would choose myself, from the future, for whatever wisdom future-I would have to share.................
.............................. However, I would certainly consider my guardian spirit/daimon as a leading candidate for the one who I'd want to have a chat with.

Love that sculpture!
By looking at "The Man", its depiction, its feature, its clothing, and the base of the piece, it seems that this sculpture is modern... maybe post 1940s?.
I like the protective position of Genius's wing that is almost embracing The Man.

I like your choices for the meeting, the future of you in this very life.. or your own spirit guide.

So, I can almost picture you saying to your spirit guide as you are slowly waking up with sleepy eyes...
"Hey, thanks for the arrangement... but I like to get to know you better... so how about it? Can we sit and have a cup of coffee together instead?" :D

dreamt
18-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Really good question. Hard to answer though, as these questions are.

I think I would say "Make it a surprise" :)
The angel should know who would be best to talk to.

Eudaimonist
18-09-2013, 01:46 PM
By looking at "The Man", its depiction, its feature, its clothing, and the base of the piece, it seems that this sculpture is modern... maybe post 1940s?

Good guess! It was made in the 1940s. My information suggests that it was created in 1944 and found its current spot in 1948. The sculptor is Ivar Johnsson.

So, I can almost picture you saying to your spirit guide as you are slowly waking up with sleepy eyes...
"Hey, thanks for the arrangement... but I like to get to know you better... so how about it? Can we sit and have a cup of coffee together instead?" :D

Sounds about right. :)

eudaimonia,

Mark

CrystalSong
18-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Tough question, likely if I chose God I would in a second know ALL That IS and of course then realize why it's important in human costume to not know all the answers and would agree to AGAIN forget everything after finishing the tea.

Angels it is said inhabit the 4th dimension which is not longer closed to me, they might have a few answers but would likely tell me "You already know how too get the answers, why ask us? You learn quicker by seeking the answers yourself and enjoy the adventure of it."

Perhaps I'd like to talk with a human from 2000 years in the future, but likely they'd talk from a 3D perspective which is inherently extremely limited and I'd only learn how they perceived their limited experience of reality in the human classroom.

Hmmm....perhaps Jesus, yes, further along the path than I, multi-dimensionally conscious, yet close enough I could learn from him but not so much that I would agree to forget it all to continue the human experience of experiencing individualism. Hmmm...then again maybe not, Christ Consciousness is the next evolution on the Path and not far away Eternally speaking, so might as well experience it fresh with no peeks behind the Curtain.

Perhaps a 12th dimensional being, a being living at a vibrational level I've only glimpsed and can't make heads or tails of, can't begin to imagine or fathom what their experience of unfolding revelation would be.....

HHmmmm.....Hard Question....

CSEe
18-09-2013, 03:10 PM

The angel adds,

Human ......because God kind of boring , so having tea with him is suffering ........but with human , the tea can taste like beer or water is all our desire , our mood , our emotion .......

Nada
18-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Really good question. Hard to answer though, as these questions are.

I think I would say "Make it a surprise" :)
The angel should know who would be best to talk to.

Ha ha ha...
I can see your angel rolling his eyes.. LOL :D

Nada
18-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Good guess! It was made in the 1940s. My information suggests that it was created in 1944 and found its current spot in 1948. The sculptor is Ivar Johnsson.
Mark

Thanks Mark about the confirmation of the year... and the location.. Europe.
Yeah... the theme of the sculpture has even more depth now when I look at that photo.

Europe as well as many other countries were decimated with WWII. It was time of divine guidance that mankind needed at the time.....
Men lost their ways ...
But men were not abandoned...
The divine spirits continue to guide and protect men to find their ways again...

That is what I sense now when I see that photo.

Nada
18-09-2013, 03:47 PM
HHmmmm.....Hard Question....

yeah... it is hard.. because there are so many interesting beings that we want to meet and because we are curious creatures, eager to learn. :smile:

Nada
18-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Human ......because God kind of boring , so having tea with him is suffering ....... .
Ha ha ha..
I agree..
It will be like a bad date with a man who only talks about himself. :D

Mayflow
18-09-2013, 05:54 PM
God. Especially if He is the same one I met in a dream one time. I’ll talk about the dream sometime on a dream topic. He really didn’t talk much but He was funny and while I worked really hard to fly out of my house on to a nearby rooftop, He could teleport us anywhere as soon as He would think about it. We visited Australia, the Himalayas and Mexico and met Jesus and the Dalai Lama along the way. Then He put me in a Limousine on the fastest highway I have ever seen with about an 8 year old girl and some sort of Actress or pop star and we drove to Canada in a couple of minutes. Definitely not boring.

Belle
18-09-2013, 06:51 PM
I've got absolutely no idea and I'm loving wondering about this one.

I hate having no idea.

CrystalSong
18-09-2013, 08:12 PM

I hate having no idea.

I find it mildly fascinating. After decades of having strong opinions, many ideas and an answer for everything, suddenly Not Knowing is rather liberating.
Interestingly enough having little desire makes it very hard to answer this question, as I believe all things become possible in the fullness of time and I newly have the patience to wait for the actuality to unfold without having the desire to imagine it...odd juncture.

Nada
18-09-2013, 09:25 PM
God. Especially if He is the same one I met in a dream one time. I’ll talk about the dream sometime on a dream topic. He really didn’t talk much but He was funny and while I worked really hard to fly out of my house on to a nearby rooftop, He could teleport us anywhere as soon as He would think about it. We visited Australia, the Himalayas and Mexico and met Jesus and the Dalai Lama along the way. Then He put me in a Limousine on the fastest highway I have ever seen with about an 8 year old girl and some sort of Actress or pop star and we drove to Canada in a couple of minutes. Definitely not boring.

You God must be more interesting than mine.. :D
Because mine would bored me to death.... (oh, maybe I shouldn't say death..oops)

Nada
18-09-2013, 09:26 PM

I hate having no idea.

Maybe no idea means too many idea so unable to make a decision... :smile:

muileag
18-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I can't choose right now, but I'm having a fine time mulling over the possibilities! :D

Nada
19-09-2013, 09:20 PM
I can't choose right now, but I'm having a fine time mulling over the possibilities! :D

:D well. Let us know when you have your selection.

slaga
19-09-2013, 11:37 PM
That's easy, my dad.

Nada
20-09-2013, 12:08 AM
That's easy, my dad.

...hmm... I am assuming that you did not know your dad and he is not around you anymore??

slaga
20-09-2013, 12:33 PM
...hmm... I am assuming that you did not know your dad and he is not around you anymore??

No I knew him well but he died a few years back and is greatly missed.

Belle
20-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Maybe no idea means too many idea so unable to make a decision... :smile:

I think that's it

There are a heap of people who I would love a 10 min audience with.