PDA

View Full Version : anyone? anyone?

running
16-09-2013, 08:03 PM
I spend a lot of time on here attempting to relate to spiritual things. This place is awesome and it has been helpful. Most everything I read is about views of things. Or spiritual experiences and such. But very little about just being smashed from the energy to a point none of that stuff matters much.

So I'm wondering? Anyone here so blissed out that they are having a confusing time identifing what's important and what's not. Or just plain tired from the intoxication and laughter. Because the body is trying to catch up. Im loving it and in great appreciation but wondering is there anyone else out there?

When I was younger I enjoyed partying and such. But it was never a lonely experience because there were tons of people doing the same thing.

Im not trying to sound down because I'm not. I'm just wondering who else is experiencing this?

arjuna
16-09-2013, 09:44 PM
I've had experiences in which some kind of bodily and emotional felt energy was pretty pronounced. But reading about your experiences, they dont seem to have been anywhere near to the things that you're experiencing.

Thats a shame cause the things you're describing sound amazing. I'd love to experience something like that.

But I think there are quite some energetic and spiritual practices in which people consciously work with energy and try to cultivate it. Things like Qi Gong, Tantra, Shamanism, to name a few. Have you ever thought about connecting with people who are doing things like that?

You're on an amazing ride. Enjoy it while you're at it. I hope you find people who share your experiences. That would probably be even more fun! :)

arjuna
16-09-2013, 10:09 PM
And maybe you could learn how to transmit these states to other people.... that would certainly be fun, wouldnt it? :happy7:

silent whisper
16-09-2013, 10:31 PM
I spend a lot of time on here attempting to relate to spiritual things. This place is awesome and it has been helpful. Most everything I read is about views of things. Or spiritual experiences and such. But very little about just being smashed from the energy to a point none of that stuff matters much.

So I'm wondering? Anyone here so blissed out that they are having a confusing time identifing what's important and what's not. Or just plain tired from the intoxication and laughter. Because the body is trying to catch up. Im loving it and in great appreciation but wondering is there anyone else out there?

When I was younger I enjoyed partying and such. But it was never a lonely experience because there were tons of people doing the same thing.

Im not trying to sound down because I'm not. I'm just wondering who else is experiencing this?

I work as an energy healer in real life running and I notice that when energy becomes heightened in this way, there is a point of balance that comes into being in time.....I have found myself being elevated this way you mentioned in the past, but what often occurs is that in the nature of balance, this energy will come more into the middle path of you... to allow you to bring whats important into balance in a new way..How long you stay at this *high* level is often more about the learning aspects of balance you have to learn.

My first experience with energy in the way you describe was for building the bigger picture in me, to build that balance in me over the next few years..gradully over time I *came down* from this natural high and balance came into being and I now see whats important with more clarity.

You see this with people and their explorations and threads they start, they putting their energy out there to bring balance back to themselves without even realizing....they open up the new awareness to share and if their is any imbalance in that space, it will reveal itself most often through the thread..by bringing in all the mirrors who are also looking for balance with that learning and the mirrors who have walked through that learning..you see matching painbodies both in the healed one and the one still healing that pain... depending on the balance they are seeking (often they are unaware of their own spirit callling the shots)

I did this years ago and often put my energy out there in this way with mirrors of my old painbody, to see where my balance laid within,opened up all the unexpressed emotions that I was holding onto...... now I observe it in others more and their own painbodies...I did challenge my mother/school teacher issues with <removed> as a mirror, in another thread to see how far I have come. That one was quite big revisit, but I noticed I only felt a slight bump in that old painbody pathway.... the balance I saw in myself shows that core space is strong now and how the balance is more solid in that energy in me... I like to see how far I have come, then when balance is seen in myself, what occurs is I usually open up my creative self and gifts in a new way and have a stronger foundation to build on with that new seeing and balance as one.

Its fun watching how this unfolds. Being in balance now allows everything to look quite intersting around others spaces...but I have built my own in this way so I can see it.

Most importantly I see what is important and can let go and let others be where they need to be to learn some more for their journey and lessons.

edited by SF staff

silent whisper
16-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I also noticed running that often during this phases, the learning I had, was also about being alone in this space. I found myself seeking outward for anyone who might understand this space and help me not feel so alone..that in itself was really difficult because it seemed like the bigger experiences I had, the only ones I could find were people that had passed over who had similar ones.....in time I did find a couple who helped me, because they could *read me* through my sharing and what was occuring, without having the experience themselves, they then articulated it for me in ways that helped me understand it more so..for them I am grateful.

silent whisper
16-09-2013, 11:06 PM
I've had experiences in which some kind of bodily and emotional felt energy was pretty pronounced. But reading about your experiences, they dont seem to have been anywhere near to the things that you're experiencing.

Thats a shame cause the things you're describing sound amazing. I'd love to experience something like that.

But I think there are quite some energetic and spiritual practices in which people consciously work with energy and try to cultivate it. Things like Qi Gong, Tantra, Shamanism, to name a few. Have you ever thought about connecting with people who are doing things like that?

You're on an amazing ride. Enjoy it while you're at it. I hope you find people who share your experiences. That would probably be even more fun! :)

His ride is amazing, I sense that too..and your guidance about finding some spiritual practices is a great idea. It is how I have built a foundation of my own energy through various practices..

Using the experiences to turn ones own energy into energy for others...

silent whisper
16-09-2013, 11:10 PM
I hope stein comes back to share again running, he has some great knowledge about energy work too...stein where are you?? :D

running
17-09-2013, 01:51 AM

Thanks for your input Arjuna! Yes I have. I have found meditating with a teacher on a weekly basis settles my nerves and makes the growth faster. There are many great teachers today because of the internet. Sometimes just rambling like i just did on this thread helps me a great deal. Things I read here on this forum have been very helpful for me as well. A few being the threads you started. Thank you!

running
17-09-2013, 02:18 AM
I work as an energy healer in real life running and I notice that when energy becomes heightened in this way, there is a point of balance that comes into being in time.....I have found myself being elevated this way you mentioned in the past, but what often occurs is that in the nature of balance, this energy will come more into the middle path of you... to allow you to bring whats important into balance in a new way..How long you stay at this *high* level is often more about the learning aspects of balance you have to learn.

My first experience with energy in the way you describe was for building the bigger picture in me, to build that balance in me over the next few years..gradully over time I *came down* from this natural high and balance came into being and I now see whats important with more clarity.

You see this with people and their explorations and threads they start, they putting their energy out there to bring balance back to themselves without even realizing....they open up the new awareness to share and if their is any imbalance in that space, it will reveal itself most often through the thread..by bringing in all the mirrors who are also looking for balance with that learning and the mirrors who have walked through that learning..you see matching painbodies both in the healed one and the one still healing that pain... depending on the balance they are seeking (often they are unaware of their own spirit callling the shots)

I did this years ago and often put my energy out there in this way with mirrors of my old painbody, to see where my balance laid within,opened up all the unexpressed emotions that I was holding onto...... now I observe it in others more and their own painbodies...I did challenge my mother/school teacher issues with meadows as a mirror, in another thread to see how far I have come. That one was quite big revisit, but I noticed I only felt a slight bump in that old painbody pathway.... the balance I saw in myself shows that core space is strong now and how the balance is more solid in that energy in me... I like to see how far I have come, then when balance is seen in myself, what occurs is I usually open up my creative self and gifts in a new way and have a stronger foundation to build on with that new seeing and balance as one.

Its fun watching how this unfolds. Being in balance now allows everything to look quite intersting around others spaces...but I have built my own in this way so I can see it.

Most importantly I see what is important and can let go and let others be where they need to be to learn some more for their journey and lessons.

Thanks for the input silent whisper! This has been going on in different degrees for about 4 or 5 years. From what I can tell I have to become more and more acclimated. Its fine in that I got into truck driving so these things can work out in a comfortable peaceful environment. I feel all my blockages physically so its like I'm in a car with my foot down on the pedal tell it all clears. Sometimes I'm more balanced. Then I grow again and become imbalanced. Right now I'm more balanced. The last couple days I hit a growth spurt and was imbalanced. I got sick. And when I get sick my energy becomes expanded. And I hit stronger growth.

I feel very lucky to be single and not have children. As I'm changing quickly as the growth happens. My job is making things so much easier. This forum is as well. The thing that is thetoughest for me is experiencing this and wondering who else is. So sometimes I get frustrated and just start asking. Lol. Such as this thread.

running
17-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Silent whisper

What I mean by acclimated. I hope I'm remembering this right. But from what I have heard and this seems to be right on in my experience. I need to be like an alcoholic. To drink it up enough times it no longer does anything for me. I'm not there yet. I have a ways to go. But I think that' the best way I can explain becoming more intoxicated than my body is use to. Then balancing out. Then drinking it up. And so on. Until it can't get me drunk anymore.

running
17-09-2013, 02:39 AM
I also noticed running that often during this phases, the learning I had, was also about being alone in this space. I found myself seeking outward for anyone who might understand this space and help me not feel so alone..that in itself was really difficult because it seemed like the bigger experiences I had, the only ones I could find were people that had passed over who had similar ones.....in time I did find a couple who helped me, because they could *read me* through my sharing and what was occuring, without having the experience themselves, they then articulated it for me in ways that helped me understand it more so..for them I am grateful.

Oh yeah, I can relate as you can see. Thanks for mentioning your experiences !

CrystalSong
17-09-2013, 04:29 AM
I've been through a few 'bouts' of it but they never seemed to last beyond the sleep reset. Often I've wondered what sets it off and why is doesn't stay. It's a great Mystery to be sure. I've only known one other person who experienced the Bliss for a prolonged period, I believe it lasted for her for 8-10 months after she left an Ashram in India. Count yourself very lucky running.
I do understand the 'feeling alone in an experience' part, as you well know. Perhaps that too is part of the Grand Design? Spiritual realization and expansion seems to happen uniquely for each of us.

silent whisper
17-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the input silent whisper! This has been going on in different degrees for about 4 or 5 years. From what I can tell I have to become more and more acclimated. Its fine in that I got into truck driving so these things can work out in a comfortable peaceful environment. I feel all my blockages physically so its like I'm in a car with my foot down on the pedal tell it all clears. Sometimes I'm more balanced. Then I grow again and become imbalanced. Right now I'm more balanced. The last couple days I hit a growth spurt and was imbalanced. I got sick. And when I get sick my energy becomes expanded. And I hit stronger growth.

I feel very lucky to be single and not have children. As I'm changing quickly as the growth happens. My job is making things so much easier. This forum is as well. The thing that is thetoughest for me is experiencing this and wondering who else is. So sometimes I get frustrated and just start asking. Lol. Such as this thread.

Thankyou for sharing how you have found a *space* to channell the blockages, thats really insightful for those out there to see that we can find any space to feel and let go, channel that energy in ways when in quiet comfortable spaces..and release.

Yes how you describe the nature of growth and letting go through your energy, is how I do it too...energy heightens, you release, find balance until the next level kicks in..I know in the past the big elevations of energy, would ride me out for long periods in that state until I would come down into a more balanced state. Now I hardly notice the rise and fall, as I am more balanced over all in my body.

I am so glad you opened this more so. I was observing your sharing elsewhere and it wasnt until this thread that I could actually grasp and understand better this space you are in..so thankyou for sharing.

silent whisper
17-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Silent whisper

What I mean by acclimated. I hope I'm remembering this right. But from what I have heard and this seems to be right on in my experience. I need to be like an alcoholic. To drink it up enough times it no longer does anything for me. I'm not there yet. I have a ways to go. But I think that' the best way I can explain becoming more intoxicated than my body is use to. Then balancing out. Then drinking it up. And so on. Until it can't get me drunk anymore.

Yes I understand now how your processes work, this makes it very clear.. You soak it all up, allow it to sit and then find your space to process out the blockages. Actually it sounds similar to my own way, just through different experiences. Often people say to me, you throw yourself in fully, dive in head first, it seems to be the nature of my energy and creating the experience for myself to learn how it *All* feels...then I find balance.

edited by SF staff