PDA

View Full Version : Telepathic time travel

somnium
15-09-2013, 03:44 PM
This is kind of difficult to explain but the experience was so profound. I have to share.
About a year ago I started to regret breaking a relationship with a loved one. I was doing a lot of memory work then and was recapping my loves. I was practicing connecting to the past to relive that position of life. To say the least I was pining for a lost love. I practice telepathy and have many times opened a channel of communication between people and spirits. I use my attention as a bridge and my focus hooks onto the 'target'. Well I was at that time spending a lot of time learning from Angels and from God and I decided I would try to contact Jamie. I hooked onto my memory as an active bridge, at a time when we were happiest together. I heard her speaking with me, in my mind and could pretty much see her. I told her many of knowledges and experiences. I sent her my love and told her to take good care of me because I knew she was with me now(the past me). Well, then, after the conversation I remembered a memory I had forgotten and completely disregarded.. in the past. I remember sitting in the garden with Jamie and she told me of a vision or dream she had. She said she was with me and Angels and God was there. She said I was special and she had to take good care of me. I didn't think much of it and so I didn't probe her further at the time. I knew though as I was remembering the memory that she had told me in the past about me in the future. I had opened a gateway through time that was occurring right now. Both times existed at the same point. I have channeled many beings in many times and merged my life with them but this one is different because she told me in the past and I remembered. It made a circle or transfer point where beings can meet and I proved it. I am actually trying to make a transfer point where I can cross over. Life is so amazing, anything is possible. The past is living right now!

Albalida
16-09-2013, 06:34 AM
That... is really very, very cool. Thanks for sharing!

somnium
16-09-2013, 09:30 PM
That... is really very, very cool. Thanks for sharing!
Your welcome, thank you for reading!

helping soul
21-09-2013, 05:29 PM
that's really interesting

Simon_Templar
18-10-2013, 04:12 AM
is that why i keep living this entire life?

dream jo
08-06-2015, 09:43 AM
is that why i keep living this entire life?

i thng we all do it