PDA

View Full Version : Happiest moment of your life?

Luke Kennedy
08-09-2013, 07:45 AM
What are two of the happiest moments of your life and why?
I have found the times when I'm truly happy are when my mind is rested for long enough to enjoy the moment.
What about you?

Eudaimonist
08-09-2013, 08:47 AM
What are two of the happiest moments of your life and why?

Happiest?

If you mean the most ecstatic or euphoric, then I would count the following two:

1) Feeling a very intense crush on a female friend, which was unrequited.

2) An episode of self-actualization that resulted from work I had done on writing message board software.

If you mean instead the most significant and meaningful in my life, I'll count:

1) My marriage day, even though the marriage didn't work out.

2) Graduation day from undergraduate college.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Ivy
08-09-2013, 09:39 AM
I can't find a particular happening. Happiness is a quiet emotion that I get when i'm walking or just dotting about doing everyday stuff.

Smiler
08-09-2013, 10:26 AM
The Happiest Moments

1. I had died,( Really died ) and I saw God ...The most blissful purest joyous light..No words fit ..But Definitely My most happiest moment.

2. Seeing my daughters face after she gave birth to her daughter ..our precious cherub .

Luke Kennedy
10-09-2013, 09:55 AM
The Happiest Moments

1. I had died,( Really died ) and I saw God ...The most blissful purest joyous light..No words fit ..But Definitely My most happiest moment.

2. Seeing my daughters face after she gave birth to her daughter ..our precious cherub .

You really died!?
Please would love to hear more if you don't mind telling.

Smiler
11-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi Luke

I will share the story , I have everything written down from that time ..I shall look for my notes in the next few days.. I remember it clearly but I don't wish to leave any small details out.

It is a very personal spiritual experience ..maybe ..it is meant to be shared.

With Kindness
:)