PDA

View Full Version : opening 3rd eye ? have you, should you?

NinaDenise
05-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm trying to understand this more deeply. There seems to be a bit of controversy around doing this. Can anyone share experiences, thoughts? Maybe a pros an cons list? :tongue:

Eriandiel
05-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Hello Nina,

Personally, its nothing more than having a higher level of senses where you are more attuned to energies around you. However, I have heard and know a lot of people who upon opening their Third Eye, have awakened clairvoyant abilities, visions etc.

For me, once opened I gained a higher awakening spiritually. Hope this helps even a little :)

Eriandiel

silent whisper
05-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Everything occurs in its own time, if one is ready it will awaken..

Like any opening, if fear is present, often what will manifest in the opening will be fear as one with the higher awarness. So ensuring that you are grounded and ready in this way is often a more productive and postiive way to enjoy the experiences of opening the chakras.

NinaDenise
02-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks!!!!

xxLoveLifexx
02-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Maybe you say what's the controversy you found, since this seems what you are concerned about?

Swami Chihuahuananda
02-11-2013, 10:10 PM
I don't know. My third and fourth ears keep me pretty busy :D :wink:
Third eye ?...sure ..why not?...the more the merrier , but it's not like this whole , lifelong process is a switch you can turn on with your personal will. Personal will determines nothing in the big picture. Bigger forces than personal will operate the doorways of perception , and it isn't an event , it's more like an evolution :smile: .