PDA

View Full Version : Who/what was it?

Kylie<3
02-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help. Tonight I had some weird occurrences in my home. The first one, I was watching TV with the remote in front of me. I was playing on my phone and I swear I saw the remote move in front of me. However, I could've been wrong since I wasn't looking directly at it, it was in front of me but my attention was on my phone so my eyes could've played tricks on me.

The second, I know this happened 100% as my boyfriend and our 3 year old daughter experienced it as well. We were all in the living room watching TV and all of a sudden we hear a loud noise in the kitchen, that sounded like a plastic cup had hit the tile floor. Sure enough we look into the kitchen and a red solo cup that was sitting far back on the counter had flew off the counter onto the floor a few feet away. It was like it had been smacked off as it seemed rather forceful in the sound it made. We were all in shock.

In between all of this I had seen sparkles in the air. Which I normally see but these were brighter and more prominent than usual. I can't help but wonder if they're related. This info could be totally seperate, but thought I should mention anyways.

Any info people pick up or feel led to, I would appreciate the feedback.

Blessings,
Kylie

WhiteWarrior
02-09-2013, 09:51 AM
In my opinion? Poltergeist.

Kylie<3
02-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Will this continue do you think? Do we have anything to be worried about?

Anyone else have any ideas or believe it to be a poltergeist as well?

spiritspark8
02-09-2013, 09:07 PM
When I read this I dont get the most positive feeling from this presence. I dont get a malevolent feeling, more of a pesky feeling. I do a lot of tarot and natal chart readings, which opens me up for opening up the ports, as I channel spirit for readings, so I have to close up the port when Im done. If I dont, it can bring on other spirits, that I may not want around. Usually they leave me alone in household but they can show up in dreams. Like last night I had a dream about an alien hovering over me watching me. I forced myself to wake up and was like what was that? Very strange dream.

To claim your space back, I would get a sage bundle and burn it in the house, then sprinkle a little sea salt along the doorways and the windows. This is a way of blessing the house, and will keep the unwanted peskys out.

Kylie<3
02-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Thank you SpiritSpark, I will try that. Funny you mention alien dream, I too had an alien dream which I've never had before, at least not that I can remember. I've been having very strange intense dreams that are extremely vivid. Normally I don't remember my dreams or only bits and pieces. The dreams I've been having the last week or two I can still remember all of them every but of them, to this day. Just feel like that's strange, at least for me....

Thanks again for your input and advice, I appreciate it!

Blessings

Maynah
05-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Sorry I couldn't go past this thread without mentioning.. am picking up a young boy around 5 years old. It's been awhile since I've picked up anything from reading this forum but this one is coming through quite strong for me. Not a threat I feel he's always been around you.

Kylie<3
05-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Well the day after this happened, we got evidence on video tape. My daughter who is 3 was asleep in her room. We have a black and white video monitor that allows us to watch her in her room. As I was getting ready to fall asleep I looked up at the monitor and saw this orb type thing on the monitor, my child's father saw it too. It went on for what seemed like 5-10 mins and my boyfriend actually went into her room when it was happening while I was recording this happening on his phone. The orb seemed to be of intelligence, when he came into the room it scanned his entire body from bottom to top and it also hovered around my daughter alot. At certain points of the video you can see what appears to be light beam emanating from behind the orb, almost like a flash light but of course it wasn't. We checked the room up and down and looked out the closed blinds to make sure there wasn't something from the outside causing it. I wish I could upload video on here because this video I have is amazing and I e never seen anything like it. The Pastor from the spiritualist church we used to attend is coming by today at 1pm to watch the video and check out the house. I appreciate everyone's inputs and advice, thank you & blessings.

Kylie<3
07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Here, I uploaded the video to YouTube of the orb we caught on the baby video monitor. We had a medium come to the house and watch the video, he says it's our daughters protector we caught on camera. He said the way it scanned her father when he came into the room, it was verifying that it was in fact dad and had it been a stranger we would've seen this orb/protector grow bigger and hover over Emma and then wake her up to alert us of danger. Here is the link, ENJOY and feel free to comment about it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFnehgyvjI

Maynah
07-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Loved it. That was amazing. Thanks for uploading. I have a question for you but will pm you if you don't mind.