PDA

View Full Version : Blowing Light Bulbs / Himalayan Salt Intake

Ravens_Light
01-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Greetings SF friends!

I have a strange question.

My husband and I just started about 2-3 weeks ago, drinking a natural salt water brine made from Himalayan crystal salt (you can google "himalayan sole" for info if you like) which is supposed to help support the cell-to-cell electrical signals in the body, among other health benefits.

Well recently I blew out 3 bulbs over the course of 2 days..

I wonder if the salt solution and the increased my electrical activity (if you will) resulting from this has contributed to this phenomenon.

Anyone else have this happen?

I realize this could just be an electrical issue with our wiring, etc.. but one of the 3 bulbs which was fine for a year and 1/2 before I had to replace it, was replaced only 2 weeks ago & burned out/popped in conjunction with these other 2.

I welcome any comments!

Blessings ~

Cam/EarthMamma

silent whisper
02-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Sometimes in opening to new things, we see the nature of the external as one in that seeing. Your seeing a connection that questions you to question, which is the nature of opening your eyes even more..*Waking up* to the nature of all going on within and outside of us deepens the understanding of the real meaning of this, beyond the surface expereince revealing itself..

blackraven
03-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Greetings SF friends!

I have a strange question.

My husband and I just started about 2-3 weeks ago, drinking a natural salt water brine made from Himalayan crystal salt (you can google "himalayan sole" for info if you like) which is supposed to help support the cell-to-cell electrical signals in the body, among other health benefits.

Well recently I blew out 3 bulbs over the course of 2 days..

I wonder if the salt solution and the increased my electrical activity (if you will) resulting from this has contributed to this phenomenon.

Anyone else have this happen?

I realize this could just be an electrical issue with our wiring, etc.. but one of the 3 bulbs which was fine for a year and 1/2 before I had to replace it, was replaced only 2 weeks ago & burned out/popped in conjunction with these other 2.

I welcome any comments!

Blessings ~

Cam/EarthMamma

EarthMamma – To add to what Silent Whisper said, from what I’ve read drinking brine is the most flexible physical representation of pure solar light energy. Its crystalline structure in the body is so intense that its vibration lasts over 24 hours in the body. Given that, I would think that this magnification of energy in the body would also increase the body’s auric field electrical and magnetic energy. Are you near the light bulbs when they go out? It’s perplexing, but I believe it’s possible to affect electrical, electronic and light bulbs with increased personal energy via the auric field. Some people have this ability even without drinking brine.

Blackraven