PDA

View Full Version : seeing ghosts

QUE_KAKASHI
30-06-2006, 08:51 PM
how do i gain the ability to see spirits...it would be nice and almost all my friends can...naturally.

Ascended Master
11-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Do you really want to see ghosts Que Kakashi? lol

In February I had a leaper who had been in limbo for several hundred years! Not a nice sight, which is quite often the case - when you talk about 'ghosts' - and its not one I'd recommend unless it is laid on to you on a silver platter! :o)

QUE_KAKASHI
18-07-2006, 02:30 AM
yes...i do .... im sure....its kinda not fun being watched and unable to not see who

Ascended Master
19-07-2006, 01:25 PM
yes...i do .... im sure....its kinda not fun being watched and unable to not see who

Yes, completely! LOL :smile:

No, I know what you mean...
I'm sorry, I haven't read many threads or topics on here. Tend to get drawn and pulled here and there.
What level are you at?

Do you feel comfortable with them being there, even if you can't see them?

I'm guessing this is the most appropriate question to ask.

With all my love and light

AM

QUE_KAKASHI
20-07-2006, 06:42 PM
most i can feel is cold spots...which is really sad....

QUE_KAKASHI
20-07-2006, 06:53 PM
we got one in the school auditorium or so it is said....and it would be nice to put it at ease.

mark
21-07-2006, 03:31 PM
you would like to see a ghost why not try to get it on vid cam at night with inferred attatchment,you may see a light anommalie,otherwise yu need to do a development ,awareness circle,to eventually open your third eye

biyu_wolf_77
11-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes, completely! LOL :smile:

No, I know what you mean...
I'm sorry, I haven't read many threads or topics on here. Tend to get drawn and pulled here and there.
What level are you at?

Do you feel comfortable with them being there, even if you can't see them?

I'm guessing this is the most appropriate question to ask.

With all my love and light

AM
hope you dont mind me butting in but its kinda simalar with me i know there around--lore about pieces of our building and how the creatures around me act but i cant see them like i do a human or "pet" really anything in this plane i think theres one thats arounds me every so often that id like to see and yea

any suggestions??

Yana
15-08-2006, 10:45 PM
If you can't see them with your physical eyes, try a camera. I have some great spirit pictures, one of which was so good I had to make it the cover for my book. When you take the pictures, be sure all the lights are off and ask them to appear for you.

My advise also is that you learn about protection from spirits that are not of the light. Surround yourself in the bright white light for protection. If you can't imagine it around you, ask for it to be placed around you at all times. It is so when we ask, have no doubts.

If the spirits are coming to you they know you know of them and many just seek help into the Light that are earth-bound. Tell them to go to the light no matter what they have ever done in the physical, that they are always welcomed home with open arms. Tell them that their family and friends are waiting on them and they have much to learn in the Light. You can tell them that they can go in and look and if they don't like it they can come back, but many do not ever come back once they take a peek into teh Light. They are thrilled to see their loved ones and go on to their rightful place.

Hope this sheds some light on the subject for you..... enjoy your pictures!

biyu_wolf_77
15-08-2006, 11:06 PM
If you can't see them with your physical eyes, try a camera. I have some great spirit pictures, one of which was so good I had to make it the cover for my book. When you take the pictures, be sure all the lights are off and ask them to appear for you.

My advise also is that you learn about protection from spirits that are not of the light. Surround yourself in the bright white light for protection. If you can't imagine it around you, ask for it to be placed around you at all times. It is so when we ask, have no doubts.

If the spirits are coming to you they know you know of them and many just seek help into the Light that are earth-bound. Tell them to go to the light no matter what they have ever done in the physical, that they are always welcomed home with open arms. Tell them that their family and friends are waiting on them and they have much to learn in the Light. You can tell them that they can go in and look and if they don't like it they can come back, but many do not ever come back once they take a peek into teh Light. They are thrilled to see their loved ones and go on to their rightful place.

Hope this sheds some light on the subject for you..... enjoy your pictures!
pics im corious like orbe of how they looked and 35mm film(in that case b&w or color) or a digital camera??(which works better??) and the one i know of was a good friend(great dane) that i would like to know has gone on but my understandin is that she cheaks-in on me every so often which i can perfectally understand as theres much that might not be kind in this world so knowin theres one there is kinda relaxin(i hope ya get what i mean)

bluespirit
16-08-2006, 10:23 AM
I would dearly love to see my hubby again but have been told I am not ready for this. Why,what do they mean?

biyu_wolf_77
16-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I would dearly love to see my hubby again but have been told I am not ready for this. Why,what do they mean?
proubly same reason i cant see tiny--too muchh of an emotional connection yet--its likely seein might make you wanna join him i know idd love ta see her but even after nearly 4 years itd be too much fer me so i get next best knowledge shees around everyso often and dos what she can to protect me(to the point of her and somethin i created back in 8th grade scramblin audio so it wouldnt harm me)

just relax it might seem like a few lifetimes but youll see him agin maby sk him to come to you while youre dreaming see how you are with it that way(i freak outr every so often at my uncles house cause tiny was the main thing perventing that dream from happenning and now the current pup we have allows what tinys cage prevented)

bluespirit
16-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I understand what you're saying and have asked him to visit me in a dream. I have dreamed of him twice but for some reason he was very serious in the dream,no smiles!
He was a man who was always smiling in life and this didn'r seem like him. Rather upset me.
But thanks for your help,much appreciated.

biyu_wolf_77
16-08-2006, 05:57 PM
I understand what you're saying and have asked him to visit me in a dream. I have dreamed of him twice but for some reason he was very serious in the dream,no smiles!
He was a man who was always smiling in life and this didn'r seem like him. Rather upset me.
But thanks for your help,much appreciated.
hmm could it be cause(ever hear of soul fragments or pieces?? as we are) maby joined with the rest of that soul hees realied some changes -- or he could be tryin ta help you somehow like sayin many you should be alittle tougher

just crazy thoughts and on the help its what i love ta do

bluespirit
16-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks a heap,you really are good,nice talking to you.
No,I haven't heard of soul fragments,what are they?
:confused:

biyu_wolf_77
17-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Thanks a heap,you really are good,nice talking to you.
No,I haven't heard of soul fragments,what are they?
:confused:
(not tryin ta insult or anythginh but good thing ive been readinup on this fer acouple years huh??) its the thery that only a part of the soul comes to this plysical plane to seek knowledge and such and whan you return "home" you unite with the rest of youre soul a reason were so different and just yea intrestin thery--not known till after death in which case its hard to say weather or not its true

and like i said i love helpin

bluespirit
17-08-2006, 08:18 AM
:D Good on you,Biyu,really appeciate that. Lots of things I don't know,I'll be back!

biyu_wolf_77
17-08-2006, 08:17 PM
:D Good on you,Biyu,really appeciate that. Lots of things I don't know,I'll be back!
how else do ya learn??(iv only been readin metaphysical stuff fer acouple years now more then willin ta leartn more plus theres way more then appears out there)

bluespirit
18-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Bless you,Biyu,off today to see my grandson,he's in a nursing home after suffering a stroke.
I'll be think up more questions for you.:cool:

biyu_wolf_77
18-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Bless you,Biyu,off today to see my grandson,he's in a nursing home after suffering a stroke.
I'll be think up more questions for you.:cool:
lets hope it didnt hurt him too much(think of roy horn and what hees done after one and if it gets to it im firm that that cat(monticore) saved his life) be shure to think up more questions im allways willin to have my mind poked in every which way(isnt that what schol dos just replaces it with lies) enjoy and have faith(i have no clue why i put it in just felt like i guess)

bluespirit
18-08-2006, 06:59 PM
You're a real tonic,Biyu,keep that up and you'll hear me laughing over there! You're good for the spirit.
Alright,here's a poser!
How do spirit see us in our world?
Through a haze or clearly?
In our church,the mediums often ask us to speak up clearly so spirit can go by our voices as they can't always see us very well.
Correct?

biyu_wolf_77
18-08-2006, 08:06 PM
You're a real tonic,Biyu,keep that up and you'll hear me laughing over there! You're good for the spirit.
Alright,here's a poser!
In our church,the mediums often ask us to speak up clearly so spirit can go by our voices as they can't always see us very well.
Correct?
ok first off as i was finishin readin that kitten came over heretonic an all i really dont know how to reACT TO THAT(hate caps)
let me do some of my own diging before im dooin it i think cause the demensions are different its kinda like listeni to a shprtwave radio

cause thre usted beein around non-physical(the voice is an attribute of physical) its harder to understand and those that linger like poltergueitst are still around physical its on a different level (good thing ive felt seen an all pure energy cause its kinda like that) even tho the medium is allowing a pathway that still haveta have some translation work

seeing im thinkin leke we do local channels(static or so but can still make out just its not static its more of a connected feeling if ya understand that--if not bug me ill try to cone up with a kinda generic exersize so anyone can try)

help or no??(i have a shortwave radio but i havent used it lately cause its onn if it has batterys in it power dont work i think theres some sorta bug in it tuner dont woek right an all)

bluespirit
19-08-2006, 10:30 AM
I get you,Biyu,you've answered my question,bless you. Just wondering if hubby reading this over my shoulder,cos i feel he's around again! hehehe.
Sat on the sofa last night watching telly and felt my hair being ruffled! Touching on my arms and generally a presence there. Also friend gave me the message to check the rose bush outside the window,told me it produces yellow roses (which it does) and it's going to produce one of the biggest roses I have ever seen! So I gave it a good water this morning just to help it on! :D

biyu_wolf_77
19-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I get you,Biyu,you've answered my question,bless you. Just wondering if hubby reading this over my shoulder,cos i feel he's around again! hehehe.
Sat on the sofa last night watching telly and felt my hair being ruffled! Touching on my arms and generally a presence there. Also friend gave me the message to check the rose bush outside the window,told me it produces yellow roses (which it does) and it's going to produce one of the biggest roses I have ever seen! So I gave it a good water this morning just to help it on! :D
did he?? outherwise sounds cool (sadly i know the size the bushes round here produce usially no really huge ones but do i love dooin arrangements with them fer inside)

bluespirit
19-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Love roses and carnations are a close second.
But I did find,not a big yellow rose,but a cluster of 3 yellow roses together so I'll take that instead!:wink:

biyu_wolf_77
19-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Love roses and carnations are a close second.
But I did find,not a big yellow rose,but a cluster of 3 yellow roses together so I'll take that instead!:wink:
can be intreperted simalarly thats fer shure

id have ta say i love my herbs over anythin even roses whatever my herbs will allways be first

nouveaugoddess
16-09-2006, 02:05 AM
hi all..jumping onto the thread....l don't " see " spirits tho l know when there's one around....tingles on the back of the neck....hair fluttering...if you can still yourself for a second and concentrait on your third eye for a minute doing a bit of meditation/ deep breathing...you will probably be able to " see " in your minds eye who is in spirit form and trying to communicate with you...this can take a bit of practice but thats how l see mine , often unbidden which is why it's probably best to research protection skills as well....

nouveaugoddess
16-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Alright,here's a poser!
Correct?

l was told by a spiritualist teacher that they are attracted to our auras...that they are on that energy plain where all living matter's energies can be seen

bluespirit
16-09-2006, 05:16 AM
You're probally right.Nouveau. Shortly after my hubby died,I moved his garden seat from one place to another. It was originally under a window at the front of the bungalow. One of the messages I received from him was 'Where had I put his garden seat?' lol Bless him.:smile:

QUE_KAKASHI
08-10-2006, 02:41 AM
very interesting...

bluespirit
08-10-2006, 03:22 AM
I have a friend who is a strong medium,she often gives memessages from hubby. She asked me one day if I could see spirit and I said 'no' just hear them.
She sees them as full bodied people just like you and I and has also been told she should become a 'ghost whisperer'.
To help those who for some reason cannot cross over!

~Jay~
08-10-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm also frustrated that I can't see them clearly, yet I sense they are there and sometimes see them in my mind's eye. I'm attending a development circle though, so I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to see them clearly. I feel it's worse knowing that someone/thing is there, yet you are unable to see exactly who/what it is!!!

Like the other day at work, I was on my own, waiting for the last couple of people to leave the building from the office a bit further down the corridor, when suddenly I heard the door to my room creak. It was already slightly ajar, but as I turned the corner I saw my keys, which were in the lock, moving from side to side. Straight after that, the whole of the top of my head stood on end & started tingling!

I must admit it freaked me a bit, especially as the place I work is a mental health clinic, and some deeply troubled people attend for therapy on a regular basis - an attraction for certain lower energies, I would think?

Later on at home when I began to meditate, I straight away got a vision of a young man in a black leather jacket. I asked him who he was, and amazingly I got a response! (I haven't normally been able to connect like that when I've had these visions before). He told me his name was Mark, and he'd been involved in a mototbike accident in this area a couple of years ago. It made me wonder if he was the spirit at work, and he'd come home with me? I visualised sending him off into the light with my guide, just incase, lol!

But it is frustrating, for sure.

bluespirit
08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm not even at that level yet. Wish I could then I would know who was whispering in my ear. I have been told to keep meditating and results will come eventually.
That is a bit frightening,Jaycee,would definately use protection but sounds as that poor young man is looking for help.

Ascended Master
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
I have a friend who is a strong medium,she often gives memessages from hubby. She asked me one day if I could see spirit and I said 'no' just hear them.
She sees them as full bodied people just like you and I and has also been told she should become a 'ghost whisperer'.
To help those who for some reason cannot cross over!

A ghost whisperer?
Is that what people are called for carrying out spirit rescue Bluespirit?
Love and light
AM

bluespirit
08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
That's what she called them,AM.
Or rather someone else gave her that title.

Ascended Master
09-10-2006, 09:42 PM
That's what she called them,AM.
Or rather someone else gave her that title.

Oh okay?
Thank you very much for that bluespirit.

It's funny really, I used to think every medium did spirit rescue, but they don't do they?

Love and light, and thanks again,

AM

Ascended Master
09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm not even at that level yet. Wish I could then I would know who was whispering in my ear. I have been told to keep meditating and results will come eventually.
That is a bit frightening,Jaycee,would definately use protection but sounds as that poor young man is looking for help.

As well as the meditation, I also feel its important to "sit with ourselves" to see what our minds bring up?

Past issues normally crop up first, but after we've done this (and processed all these naturally rising thoughts and feelings), we then begin to generate an added clarity (with a deep seated open-ness / comfort) that the meditation cannot achieve.

A bit of peace and quiet, and just your own company.... :wink:

With love and light,

AM

FRANK789
10-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Que, Hope you don't mind my responce. When I was about 25, a friend asked me to look to see if I could help him in his life. It was my first formal try. After about 10 min of meditation on the truth of this matter I opened my eyes slightly as I felt something present. I was amazed to see 3 young men sitting in the room starring at me. What was even more amazing was that they looked almost exactly like my friend. They did not seem surprised that I could see them..... I inquired of my friend as to why the 3 men looked almost like him. after a couple of moments he replied; I have 3 brothers who died...
Always expect the unexpected....... I saw many things that were going to happen to him. I was glad to have helped. All came true in the most minute detail. But how could it not? The truth is the truth! Don't give up. It's worth it all to be a help and to learn.... frank

FRANK789
10-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Que, Hope you don't mind my response. When I was about 25, a friend asked me to look to see if I could help him in his life. It was my first formal try. After about 10 min of meditation on the truth of this matter I opened my eyes slightly as I felt something present. I was amazed to see 3 young men sitting in the room starring at me. What was even more amazing was that they looked almost exactly like my friend. They did not seem surprised that I could see them..... I inquired of my friend as to why the 3 men looked almost like him. after a couple of moments he replied; I have 3 brothers who died...
Always expect the unexpected....... I saw many things that were going to happen to him. I was glad to have helped. All came true in the most minute detail. But how could it not? The truth is the truth! Don't give up. It's worth it all to be a help and to learn.... frank

bluespirit
10-10-2006, 05:41 AM
Oh okay?
Thank you very much for that bluespirit.

It's funny really, I used to think every medium did spirit rescue, but they don't do they?

Love and light, and thanks again,

AM

She is very highly gifted and I have only to mention the name of someone passed and she will bring that person through. Has had her gift from being a small child.
You're welcome,AM

bluespirit
10-10-2006, 05:50 AM
As well as the meditation, I also feel its important to "sit with ourselves" to see what our minds bring up?

Past issues normally crop up first, but after we've done this (and processed all these naturally rising thoughts and feelings), we then begin to generate an added clarity (with a deep seated open-ness / comfort) that the meditation cannot achieve.

A bit of peace and quiet, and just your own company.... :wink:

With love and light,

AM

I am getting there AM, slow but sure,the trouble is I am impatient and that doesn't help. :smile:
My friend also told me place two dark purple crystals one in each hand and the left hand would grow heavy which I did. I felt a pressure in that hand as if someone was holding my hand. Nothing happened but I felt there was someone standing beside me.
Then the smell of pipe smoke wafted around,could only think it was hubby as he smoked a pipe in his lifetime.
But if only I could see him.
Take care,AM.

~Jay~
10-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh okay?

AM

Why is that, do you think? Fear? :confused:

Once I've developed a bit more, this is one area I would really like to get more involved with. IMO, it's one of the main reasons for becoming a medium - so you can help those who are lost or stuck on the Earth plane to ascend. I love Mia Dolan's work in this respect - fantastic lady! :D

Ascended Master
10-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Why is that, do you think? Fear? :confused:

Once I've developed a bit more, this is one area I would really like to get more involved with. IMO, it's one of the main reasons for becoming a medium - so you can help those who are lost or stuck on the Earth plane to ascend. I love Mia Dolan's work in this respect - fantastic lady! :D

Hi Jaycee,

Mostly fear I guess?
Plus occasionally, a lack of compassion! :D
Some people may also think it involves a tow rope and a harness!! lol
Maybe thinking it's a really big thing?
But it isn't?
It is to the spirit who's trapped? But for us, it's really very simple, and all it is, is energy work?

We provide the spirit with love, and they choose to go to the light, which our guides show them?

One medium I used to know turned her nose up at me once for suggesting we help a group of trapped spirits???? Bless them. Absolutely mortified!

I did talk her round though thankfully.
There were 9 of them.

A rescue was also the very first mediumistic work I ever did, believe it or not?
"A lady in a pink dress", who has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum!
A great friend, and a lovely spirit! :D
Who hated me with a passion, until I showed her love?
But it was nothing but a great experience, and not at all what people think.

Can you imagine being trapped on a rock though - for 300 years - only to have somebody in a boat "float past", wave at you, and then float off again with a big smile on their face?! lol
Doesn't even bare thinking about does it! :D

Helping them seems to come first and foremost. Before even saying hello in fact!!! lol

Guess I want nothing but to see us all in the light.

Love and light,

AM

~Jay~
11-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Can you imagine being trapped on a rock though - for 300 years - only to have somebody in a boat "float past", wave at you, and then float off again with a big smile on their face?! lol

ROFL !!! :D Love the analogy...

The development circle I've been attending is in a really old manor house with lots of ghost activity there. There's a male ghost, 2 females and lots of children. One day a few weeks back I was told the story of these spooks by one of the group who does "ghost walk" evenings there. Apparently the male was the owner in the 1850's and he used to kidnap local children off the streets and take them to the house. He kept them all locked in a room on the top floor with a 'nanny' to look after them (one of the female ghosts).

The reason he had those children was so he could use them for his own perverted reasons, but he never let them have enough food, so all of them slowly starved to death - all are under the age of ten.:crybaby2:

Naturally, once I heard the story I was outraged that no one had at least tried to rescue the children!!! So I asked my friend (one of the leaders of the circle) why no-one had sent them to the light. She said that they probably had, but they were so attached to the building that they probably came back from the light to stay where they were happiest. I find this slighly hard to believe myself - although I'm not knowledgeable enough to know for certain. It seems mediums doing spirit rescue would be treading on certain people's toes by doing that....or am I just too cynical? :tongue:

Anyway, here is an interesting link on spirit rescue, for anyone who is interested....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.bradley4/

QUE_KAKASHI
11-10-2006, 10:26 PM
my question still lies unfufilled....how do i gain the purer sight?

FRANK789
12-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Yana, your suggestions are so very good. I also have helped the departed and many departing Soulsas they passed to see the truth and love and mercy.
What a help to the dying!!!! Spread the light.

Ascended Master
14-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Hi Jaycee,

I don't know really?
Once they're in the light, I know they are made to feel extremely comfortable by the nurses there. Plus the energy there is so light they would struggle to find more peace or comfort in any other situation?

I guess it can happen - in a perverted way! - much like that toe-rag of a man!!! - but I sincerely, and seriously "ignore" what might be said, because I'm a lightworker with an enhanced perception about the nature of all things.
My work is for the light - without any view to it being for myself?
So my instincts tell me differently to what I have been told.

Even if the children said they were happy where they were, I would shed light on them, and then drag them out - because I'd know that dark perverted "rag that cleans toes" had developed that mindstate within them...

Where is this place? Shall we go and get them?

Love and light,

AM

Ascended Master
14-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm afraid I can't respond Que Kakashi, because it isn't me who gives me pure sight.

'Spirit' appears to have everything to do with this ability.

With love and light,

AM

~Jay~
14-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Where is this place? Shall we go and get them?

Hey AM - that would be cool - thanks for the offer! I'll PM you once I have a bit more time, with some details, if that's OK with you? :cool:

Ascended Master
15-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Hey AM - that would be cool - thanks for the offer! I'll PM you once I have a bit more time, with some details, if that's OK with you? :cool:

Of course, that's more than okay!
I'll send in some light and have a quick 'look' one evening next week.
Hope all is well and light! :angel5:
AM

rose
15-10-2006, 06:50 AM
oh i'm so glad i read this. there is a little girl in mary king's close in edinburgh. it's now a tourist site but was discovered in the early nineties. it was a 17th century street that was closed off and built over during a plague epidemic. people who were sick were boarded up and left to die there.

the little girl was discovered by a japanese medium who said she was distraught because not only was she abandoned but she didn't even have her doll with her. so the medium went out and bought her one :)

now people who visit leave toys for her.

when i asked about the injustice of "leaving" this girl behind on another board, people told me that apperently she was happy there now and loved the attention. this maybe so but it's not the "light" like you said AM.

i wa so upset after visiting that room. i couldn't shake it. so i really appreciated your analogy AM. and the fact that you care for lost souls when others don't...out of ignorance.

keep up the good work AM and jaycee *hug*