PDA

View Full Version : soul spirit ego heart mind consciousness self higher-self

Jon-Pax
30-08-2013, 10:16 AM
This question to those whom have experience how would you put them into words ?

silent whisper
30-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Can you expand a little, I am a bit confused by what your asking?

Jon-Pax
30-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I would like to see descriptions of these aspects like a diagram of words

silent whisper
30-08-2013, 12:23 PM
What is your own?

Jon-Pax
30-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Ha-ha if I had the experience would I ask.
These words are used a lot all my life .
I would like to see how those who are in the know
interpret them

im42nut2
30-08-2013, 01:17 PM

soul spirit ego heart mind consciousness self higher-self

Physical: ego, mind, self
Spiritual: spirit, consciousness

higher-self: a partial release of the brain frequencies...a step towards the spirit

heart: doesn't belong in this category
soul: no such extra 'piece' to us spiritually

Dream Librarian
30-08-2013, 01:37 PM
It is all different perspectives from which you can perceive yourself.

Jon-Pax
30-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm42nut2
Ty

Are there other facets you would put in?
I've heard of a like super self a self greater than the higher self?

Ivy
30-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Jon pax, words are symbols that people stick on their experiences or their ideas. So one person who uses the word will mean something different from another person who uses the word.

20 years ago, different words were used in popular culture to describe sublime experience. And the word sublime was used in the 17/18th century by the romantic poets or 'subliminists' to describe their experiences on the journey.

In 20 years time it wouldn't surprise me at all if the super self is seen all over the internet. But isn't it just a way of trying to go one better than the last mans experience - re-inventing the wheel.

Your experience is your experience, whatever word you put to it. The arts and holistic therapies are, for me, the most successful ways of sharing our beautiful connection to everything.

silent whisper
30-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Ha-ha if I had the experience would I ask.
These words are used a lot all my life .
I would like to see how those who are in the know
interpret them

I tried to get your own ideas out..:wink:

silent whisper
30-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Perhaps you could explore how you percieve them through their use all your life...as the experience?

Jon-Pax
30-08-2013, 02:33 PM
I hear you Meadows that s why I asked the question to see what the awakened say about them now I just feel silly

WmBuzz71
30-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Soul, a collection of spirits of the past, a lot of people in the lifetime may share the same soul, but have different spirits.

Spirit, represents the "self" here on Earth. The spirit also lies in the fire, the breath of life feeds the fire. The "self" is governed by the nurturing aspects of Mother Earth.

Ego, a collection of negative fragments of the souls consciousness.

Heart, the center of our being which allows us to communicate with our higher guides, and our lower one. The higher guides are stationed at the shoulders of the body, before the ether part of the atmosphere. The hearts is where it's at, it simply magical, the brain would be nothing without it.

The mind, and consciousness, is universal and is ruled by God. In order to increase the consciousness one must be balanced, with our "being" and "self".

The self, is toying in the playing field of the middle class in society.

The higher self, is serving a higher purpose in society, more than likely being an influential person. Some people are programmed to be spiritual, famous in arts, inventors, scientist, etc

Mr Interesting
30-08-2013, 08:50 PM
In a sense it's like a rainbow in that whilst we might percieve different colours the whole thing is always a rainbow but we can percieve different parts somewhat... but the other parts are always there to make it a whole.

One thing I've noticed is that while in normal consciousness as in mvin' in life and being profoundly aware of what I'm seein', as in visually orientated and not as aware of my body as I could be, then I can recieve insights and quietly spoken or felt directives which seem to come from a higher self but within meditation I pass by that and go almost straight to an empty fullness that doesn't have any words... am I guilty then of trying to see things linearly? A progressive one upon the other upon another where each cedes into the next when in a reality the realities change and define their own constants as we move within or without?

If we within green we'ed just see blue and yellow on the edges and so that would be different from being within red... or we'ed be outside the rainbow seeing it all.

fire
30-08-2013, 10:45 PM
People may use different concepts for the different words. From my personal terminology and perspective, spirit and higher self are basically the same. It is a perspective of awareness that constitutes who you really are, as a multidimensional being extended from source.

In the physical embodiment of this world, we exist as an extension of our authentic self, that is projected into a creation known as the mind consciousness system. A mind consciousness system is the entire placement of one's being in this world, as a mind, energy body and soul, expressed through the physical vessel. The mind is the operating unit of the system, comparable to a computer bios. It withholds the point of awareness that is the extension of one's true self, and is also programmed with an amnestic veil, so that the integrated being does not remember its origin or who it really is in existence. Thus, the integrated being will only perceive itself as the mind, through which it now observes its existence as a mind consciousness system.

From this point, the mind is operated by an entity placement known as consciousness. Consciousness is the operating system of the mind, which creates and manages the entire placement of programming that constitutes the ego, or persona, as the artificial self that we operate as within this world. This programing includes all thoughts, emotions, feelings, and everything that defines our perception of self and our life; it's all created and operated by consciousness, as artificial expressions. The only thing that is actually real is the awareness of the authentic self, which, in spite of being experienced as separate from the integrated being, is inseparable, as an expression of source. This awareness resides within the center of the chest of the system, as the heart and core of who we really are, and is calling for you to follow its source guidance to fulfilment, freedom and personal happiness. The key is simply to be aware of what one's heart desires in any moment, and commit to it as much as possible, to be true to who you really are, as opposed to the fear-based mind persona, conducted by consciousness.

WmBuzz71
30-08-2013, 11:04 PM
People may use different concepts for the different words. From my personal terminology and perspective, spirit and higher self are basically the same. It is a perspective of awareness that constitutes who you really are, as a multidimensional being extended from source.

In the physical embodiment of this world, we exist as an extension of our authentic self, that is projected into a creation known as the mind consciousness system. A mind consciousness system is the entire placement of one's being in this world, as a mind, energy body and soul, expressed through the physical vessel. The mind is the operating unit of the system, comparable to a computer bios. It withholds the point of awareness that is the extension of one's true self, and is also programmed with an amnestic veil, so that the integrated being does not remember its origin or who it really is in existence. Thus, the integrated being will only perceive itself as the mind, through which it now observes its existence as a mind consciousness system.

From this point, the mind is operated by an entity placement known as consciousness. Consciousness is the operating system of the mind, which creates and manages the entire placement of programming that constitutes the ego, or persona, as the artificial self that we operate as within this world. This programing includes all thoughts, emotions, feelings, and everything that defines our perception of self and our life; it's all created and operated by consciousness, as artificial expressions. The only thing that is actually real is the awareness of the authentic self, which, in spite of being experienced as separate from the integrated being, is inseparable, as an expression of source. This awareness resides within the center of the chest of the system, as the heart and core of who we really are, and is calling for you to follow its source guidance to fulfilment, freedom and personal happiness. The key is simply to be aware of what one's heart desires in any moment, and commit to it as much as possible, to be true to who you really are, as opposed to the fear-based mind persona, conducted by consciousness.

Well said! :headbang:

The key to opening up the root chakra is in the heart, the key to opening up our higher chakras is through the heart.

silent whisper
31-08-2013, 12:11 AM
So maybe when we wrap up all these words and look in the heart of them all, we find the heart....that fits!

Greenslade
31-08-2013, 01:25 PM

And the Universe once again conspires to bring us what we need, when we need it.
Thank you

im42nut2
02-09-2013, 03:15 AM
I'm42nut2
Ty

Are there other facets you would put in?
I've heard of a like super self a self greater than the higher self?

People have experiences which are like levels or steps of increased awareness. Those are glimpses of the pure awareness we will have in spiritual life. They all entail only one thing...releasing the thought process (the hold on the brain).

The more released, the more aware.

Ivy
02-09-2013, 06:33 AM
I hear you Meadows that s why I asked the question to see what the awakened say about them now I just feel silly

The labels are used for people to describe their own experiences. In the west, the labels have usually been learned from reading and people have attached them to the closest thing that they know.

Awakened is another of those words. When I was younger, it was not the word that was used...so therefore I am not awakened because I don't relate this word to my experience. But if it's ok to hear from a non-awakened life...

Soul is the all encompassing universal energy upon which we play...Spirit is the energy created from living...ego is the sense of ourselves...heart is an organ in the body or it can also be the central core of something (the heart of the matter)...mind is the connection between our lives, our imagination, our spirit, soul, consciousness, the universe, God (the connection between everything)...consciousness is being conscious of____...self is the individual that the ego gives us a sense of...higher self is not an expression I use as it positions a feeling in a way that I don't relate to.

But those are just my interpretations, what is your own experience of the words...and what are your interpretations of them?

And of course, you don't have to use these words at all.