PDA

View Full Version : Help with reconciliation spread please

Emski
23-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi all,
I recently found a spread named "will he come back" but as I am still a learner tarot reader I'm struggling to understand what this spread is telling me! Any help would be greatly appreciated even if I may not like what it says.. The truth is the truth after all :)

The layout: 1. 2. 3
4. 5. 6
7. 8. 9 with the 10th placed on/between 5,6,8,9

1, my motivation for reconciliation: the hermit
2&3, what we had: 10 of pentacles & 6 of wands
4, action to take(or not): 5 of pentacles
5, the obstacle: 8 of swords
6, outside influences: prince of swords
7,8&9: what lies on other side of the door: queen of swords, the moon, the world
10, the key(if green light given, the understanding needed to open the door): 9 of wands

Many thanks in advance
Ps no cards were inverted
Blessings

spiritspark8
23-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Was there some argument over finances?

shadedragon
24-08-2013, 06:00 AM
recall that this is simply my perception of this particular reading, with these particular cards. I have been reading for a few years now, and although feel competent in my abilities, I can not be certain without directly consulting the person, whom is your client, who's name (privacy) should be kept as you know ( as apparent in this, very respectful of you :smile:)

1: my motivation for reconciliation: the hermit. think about this in literal terms. hermits -> loneliness. the motivation behind this question/quest for reconciliation is loneliness. (as this is a reconciliation spread, this would make sense.)

2&3: what we had: 10 of pentacles: desires were met, wishes were fulfilled. 6 of pentacles- things always turned out ok. there was happiness, and any challenges or arguments were overcome. In other words, this particular person was happy, their needs and wants were met, and any rough times, according to them, were overcome.

4: action to take (or not): 5 of pentacles: the 5 of pentacles can be associated with insecurity. here, this may be suggesting that this person should feel more confident of this relationship, and if the person is feeling this way, to seek understanding and help to change this perspective.

5: the obstacle: 8 of swords: here, this is an indication of this person having a fear of what may come. this fear of possibility is causing a delay, or pause in the quest for this question's answer. ask your client to think through what they are afraid of-often times our unconscious fears or unrealized fears will halt us until we recognize them, upon which they lose their strength and grip on us and allow us to move on from them and continue on our way.

6: outside influences: prince of swords: as the card describes, it embodies a number of meanings. (if you are not familiar with these you can send me a message and I'll ship you those details as well) However, I feel all of these lead to one safe conclusion: the person who is the outside influence, is the very person you client asking if they will come back. However, if not the case upon discussion with your client, than the person could potentially be someone directly linking the two together in some sort.

7,8,& 9: what lies on the other side of the door: queen of swords: you know what you need, and you know where you'll be going. this particular card says that after this question is answered, they will know where they will be going and what they need at that point. the moon: confusion. with the other card, both being intuitive cards, I suspect this would indicate that both combined would mean that this person may feel confused- until they rely on their instincts, where they with find their path and know where to go. the world: feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders, also a card of completion- with this card, it may be that once the question is answered, the weight of the world will feel as though it has shifted into their hands, as potential with this card reading, giving them a full fledged choice. this could also mean that upon knowing the answer, they may feel complete. Combined with the other ones, I would say that this person will feel at first confused, then move to the path through action, then complete and satisfied, as to the sequence of these cards.

10: the key (if green light given, the understanding needed to open the door): 9 of wands: This card can indicate anxiety and worry - being burdened and keyed up over concerns. this may indicate that if the person proceeds into this relationship, they may do so over worry and concerns, (my instincts would indicate that in their future, they would be insecure about losing this person again, or something along those lines), or if they do enter it, they may encounter such things. the first step, often recommended for this card is to take a deep breath and remaining calm before entering into this situation.

if it's ok, I'll leave you to link all these things together into one piece, but if you still want help, I'm happy to, just let me know :D
---
Note
I would suggest that this person take into account this information before making that next choice (tarot cards do not tell the future, nor what to choose. they simply state the facts clearly, as all divinity is designed for, to help you make the best choice possible. Because we cannot determine the what exactly may happen because of many different alternate realities, cards are designed not to restrict free will, but to expand it with the clearest sight possible into the future.

Emski
24-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Thank you shadedragon :)
You have helped me greatly with this reading, it was very kind of you to take the time.
Blessings

shadedragon
24-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I swapped 7 and 8. oops :tongue: just swap the two's results in the end, so it would be that they would first move to the path of action, where they may feel confused, and upon understanding would feel complete and satisfied.
sorry about that switch!
I am glad though that I was able to help :smile: