PDA

View Full Version : Yoga to the people!

LibbyScorp
23-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Yogis of all levels, shapes, sizes and nationalities...
ALL BODIES RISE.

Tell me how yoga makes you feel beyond the basics of peaceful relaxation. Speak of your passion, how it started, how long, the transformation it brought you. Your favorite pose?

30-90 minutes of complete surrender to the moment, giving to myself the greatest measure of balanced clarity. Inhaling, exhaling, absolute gratitude for life. A meditation in motion, free flowing. Overcoming challenges, mindfully releasing obsticals. Growing perfection, emotional healing. Back down, palms up, open to receiving all the universe has to offer. The union of every physical body system with consciousness. Off the mat and into the world, I am a karma yogi. All I want to do is share this amazing gift with anyone who is willing to unlock and gain wisdom mind, body soul.

Yoga started for me as exercise at age 15-16. Opened up to a deeper spiritual practice around 19. Started hot Hatha/power/bikram at 20 and it's been off and on since now that I'm almost 25. It's saved me from my own self destruction on more than a few accounts. True appreciation. Honestly, in my heart and with all my being, I feel this is what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Teaching my knowledge to people so that they may create their own yogi experiences.

Favorite pose:
Standing bow
Dandayamana Dhanurasana