PDA

View Full Version : White smoke above my Crafting pentacle

Moonkissed ☽O☾ Wolf
22-08-2013, 11:46 AM
I didn't know exactly where to post this, but I did a full moon "ritual" yesterday at my altar (I've only used my "altar" a few times). I used my handknit pentacle cloth and set it up with representations of the elements on each point (seashell, stone, etc.) and put gemstones within the circle of said pentacle as well as herbs and my handknit pouch to make my daughter a protection sachet.

I've done this before, but I didn't feel like the ritual was as powerful as it was this time, since I was more focused and put more energy into it! As I was setting up the pouch (putting herbs and stones inside), I'd noticed a white smokey energy rising from my little (8x8") pentacle cloth! Now, honestly, I'm a very skeptical Pagan and I have to see things to believe them fully, so I honestly thought people were full of poop when they said they'd seen such smokey (I'm mean, I know)!

I felt it was confirmation that everything was working as it should in my ritual, but someone else told me it was the crystals' and stones' auras, which didn't seem right to me, but what do I know.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the white smoke? Have you seen it before? What were you doing when you'd seen it and what was it rising from? :) Thank you!

Jenny Crow
23-08-2013, 06:17 AM
To be honest I'm not totally sure what you were seeing, without having been there. I've done rituals outside in the light of the full moon and seen an aura around things but I'm not sure about smoky energy. Sorry, maybe someone else will have an answer for you.

Jenny Crow