PDA

View Full Version : Really bad cramps. Could this be something spiritual? Menopause puberty and kundalini

Anandini.Devotee
21-08-2013, 10:41 AM
All my life ive had terrible menstrual cramps. The pain would put me on the floor. From the time I got my first gift from aunt flow I had been in agony the first two days of my period.

When I got into spirituality I was especially interested in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy and understanding energy. I came to find out that the life force energy in women is known as shakt And is stored in the sacral chakra which governs reproductive organs. (In men it is known as Prana and is stored in the testicles in the form of semen. This is why yogis say men should withold ejaculating to awaken kundalini) After more and more research I came to this realization that my awakening had everything to do with those hot flashes I got time and time again during my period. I was sending shakti in the form of kundalini up my spine from the time I was 13. No wonder I woke up at age 24. This shakti is so powerful that Gurumaa even tells my bf to use it in his spiritual practice. He can even relive me from the pain by putting his hand on me. He feels it go in to his hand when he puts it on my upper leg on the hamstring.

It started when my old gay roommate noticed that he got zits in the same place as me at the same time as me and would get very irritable. He would jokingly say "I think we're about to start" I would be like really? And sure enough that silly man was never wrong. He could tell before I could lol. Now my bf noticed the same thing. He would have mood swings and feel energy pumping at his 3rd eye. He would do the breathing technique that Gurumaa gave him and I would feel the energy moving in me as if I was doing the technique myself. This was bizarre and bonded us closer. This shakti is a gift. Just as any gift can be hard to handle at first. Some people like Ramakrishna had gifts that were hard to handle at first. until one gets used to it, A.D.D. is a perfect example for children it's very hard and can mess up a persons whole life or they could end up changing the world like Einstein or Divinci. Some forms of mental disorders are gifts that need to be trained. I'm still trying to train mine. Here is an article about menopause. Puberty, menopause and having extreme pms are all a result of hormones. Well in ancient yogic philosophy they clearly link shakti with hormones as well. Anyways give it a read if your interested and share any spiritual experiences you may have had wile going through menopause puberty or extreme cases of pms. http://www.menopause-metamorphosis.com/An_Excerpt-110-menopause_enlightenment.htm