PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Katie

knightofalbion
19-08-2013, 01:36 PM
This is just beautiful. It's a clip from the film 'What Dreams May Come' - one for the incurable romantic.
In this scene the lead character played by Robin Williams has died and finds himself in his own personal heaven on the Other Side. Alone at first, then Katie turns up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYonzhFT_z4

Skybird
19-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Lovely, thank you for sharing :))

knightofalbion
19-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Yes. The reunion with Katie is heartwarming and the final section is wonderful. The joyous laughter...
The film renders a great service to those afraid of death.

Tobi
19-08-2013, 10:17 PM
I really like this film. It's one of my favourites! Unfortunately I watched in in parts on You Tube, and the last 2 parts were missing! So I've haven't seen the ending yet.
(uh-oh...please no-one tell me what happens. I hope to find the complete film one day)

silvercomet
19-09-2013, 03:59 PM
i once watched this film years later i thought about it but could not remember what it had been called for some reason i thought it was called purple fields junny how the purple fields in the film stayed with me eventually found it thanks to search engin and putting in a description of what i could remember 9 aint tecnology great) anyway my favourite film of all time strange that it should appear mention on this site