PDA

View Full Version : Exist people in India/Tibet who can heal anything?

jordank
18-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Hello
Years ago I have read some of Ramana Maharshi's writings. I remember that he said that in India and Tibet are people with powers that can heal any disease/illness. Is it posible that today could exist people with such great gifts?

Gracey
18-08-2013, 11:10 PM
yes........

jordank
18-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I also believe that these kind of people must exist in Tibet and India.

Animus27
18-08-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm skeptical. I think it's possible that there's people who can perform "miraculous" things of a limited nature, but healing any/all illnesses is unlikely in my opinion.

Consider the fact that Ancient Egypt was seen as the powerhouse of magical skill and ability, with their priests renowned all over the ancient world as proficient in all kinds of "supernatural" arts. But for all that power, they couldn't stop their Pharaohs from suffering teeth abscesses, and other maladies.

psychoslice
18-08-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't think so, if that was true there would be people coming from miles away and all being healed, there is a lot of scamming going on in India.

Gracey
19-08-2013, 01:03 AM
I also believe that these kind of people must exist in Tibet and India.

belief is the key to miracles, seeing the truth in others (who claim to be a healer) is imperative.

silent whisper
19-08-2013, 01:13 AM
belief is the key to miracles, seeing the truth in others (who claim to be a healer) is imperative.

Yes........

silent whisper
19-08-2013, 01:16 AM
I have just finished reading an email from someone here in my home town who visited this centre in Brazil...she described the extent of healing she witnessed while there..

Light work..:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JDIrSz3SUY

running
19-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Yes, all the time, everywhere I feel.

sandalwood
19-08-2013, 04:12 AM
theyre not just in certain lands. they are all over the world. anyone can learn the gift of healing

God-Like
19-08-2013, 07:02 AM
I remember that he said that in India and Tibet are people with powers that can heal any disease/illness.

I suppose Jordank when/if we start to understand why/how illness manifests then one can understand and work towards how to heal such manifestations .

There is more to healing self/another than meets the eye .

It is possible to heal anything within mind, for we have created as such .

x daz x

jordank
19-08-2013, 09:14 PM

Your words reminds me of Jesus. He also did great healing/miracles.

jordank
19-08-2013, 09:15 PM
theyre not just in certain lands. they are all over the world. anyone can learn the gift of healing

Yes, probably are all over the world great healers, but I think that in Tibet and India are more.

Touched
19-08-2013, 11:26 PM

This is so true. Healing isn't something that just happens, It is a deep relationship between the healer and the healed, with Spirit and life itself.

Here in America we tend to be so western minded, physically oriented and cynical. Not so in many of the older countries, where they think of these things entirely differently.

psychoslice
20-08-2013, 02:24 AM
We hear about these things but we never see evidence for it, where is all the thousands that are healed, are they hiding away somewhere lol.

livingkarma
20-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Yes, I believe it is true if an illness/disease is meant to be healed ...
People suffer &/or die regardless of the cause or whether the intervention is through a healer or modern medicine ...
We are challenged when we are meant to ...
We die when we are meant to ...

All "Peoples of Tradition" have healers: Phillipines, Africa, Australia, Haiti, Thailand, Germany, Mexico, etc including the young United States ...

jaezen
20-08-2013, 04:11 AM
My belief is that a person is healed when/if they believe they'll be healed. Many people have healed themselves. Knowing a person is a healer is going to have a very strong impact on a person's ability to heal due to the belief that the 'healer' is a powerful healer. It's our minds that are the healers...if the mind believes it, it happens. Two great books in regard to that: "The Genie Within," by Harry Carpenter and "Evolve Your Brain - the Science of Changing Your Mind," by Joe Dispenza D.C.

livingkarma
20-08-2013, 04:27 AM
It's our minds that are the healers...if the mind believes it, it happens.

This is true ...
Including when all efforts are exhausted to cure an illness/disease ...
The mind begins to heal the psyche to accept death for a peaceful transition ...

CrystalSong
20-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Hello
Years ago I have read some of Ramana Maharshi's writings. I remember that he said that in India and Tibet are people with powers that can heal any disease/illness. Is it posible that today could exist people with such great gifts?

They exist in every country of the world, there are many, many active Healers, even me and Everyone has the potential to be a healer when they clear their baggage and open to the Divine and the Gifts they have as thier True inheritance as Children of the Divine. We can do a lot more than Healing too, that is just ONE of many things we as spirit based beings are capable of.

lovingkind
20-08-2013, 10:17 PM
CrystalSong, I completely agree with you. We all have the ability to be healers plus so much more. We had these abilities before incarnating into our human existence. We just don't remember as once we entered Earth we forgot all that we were before. It is possible to open ourselves to these abilities again.

Touched
20-08-2013, 11:34 PM
The tragedy of it all, of course, is the truth that everything has it's place and purpose, even disease, death, and suffering.

Yes, I know, that is not a popular opinion, but if you believe in a Higher power, the conclusion is inescapable.

Those of an atheistic or agnostic bent cite that as their biggest reason for NOT believing in a Higher Power. What kind of 'Higher Power' would allow such things to exist, they ask? The thing is this assumes that an insulated foam rubber world where no one can ever make a mistake or be hurt or ever suffers or dies is some kind of perfection. In short, their idea of perfection assumes a world of no no responsibility, no consequence, and thus no freedom.

Reality may be an illusion, but it is the real thing, with very real responsibilities, consequences, and the freedom to live them, and for that I am grateful! :D

jordank
29-08-2013, 09:11 PM
My opinionis that must be a power/force who can heal anything.

Lightcat
01-09-2013, 08:16 PM
I need to pipe in on this subject. While I'm sure there are some legitimate practitioners of healing in those regions, there is are a HUGE number of scams, and flimflam that come out of those areas. The girl who cries tears, the man who hasn't eaten in 80 years (obviously a lie), and so on. So if you are interested in healers from those regions I would express EXTREME caution. Many of them prey on the gullibility of others, who think that being Indian infers some kind of special energy or abilities. Which is ****: we all hold the same potential. Please be wary, for your spiritual and financial sake.

jordank
18-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes, I'm aware that are many scamers. But I believe that are people with supernatural powers that can heal anything. Magic and miracles exist, we have to find them.

trixiewilbury
18-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananada. It talks about it in detail, these living Indian saints he encountered. A great spiritual read anyway. :)

krishna
18-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Yes to your question and the fact that a few in the West can also do this.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Emmalevine
18-10-2013, 03:05 PM
We hear about these things but we never see evidence for it, where is all the thousands that are healed, are they hiding away somewhere lol.

I agree...

Emmalevine
18-10-2013, 03:05 PM

I agree...