View Full Version : Psychic attack

Elenina
15-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Dear all
I m new to this community :)
I need some advise on something that happend to me last night
Usually I can sleep like a baby but yesterday
I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night pretty awake and
With discomfort. Once woken up I had some negative thoughts crossing my mind and I also felt I was not alone.
I thought that was my imagination and I did some relaxation
In order to sleep again. After the relaxation I fall in a state in which I was not sleeping but I was not even fully awake. Anyway I could see the room I guess with my third eye? And I knew exactly I was in my bed. Suddenly i heard a laud voice at my left side. This voice was of a man, was very deep. I could not see anything but while he was chanting some weird formula all my body all my blanket were trembling! After he finished he attacked me. I saw a quite big larva shape below the blanket coming towards me and attacking my left shoulder. I managed to send this thing away but my arm was numb and I felt pain for the all night. Right now it doesnt hurt but it's still numb.
My question is. Do you think that sombefy may have send this entity or it's quite normal to experience a physical attack? Another question, 2 days before I had a huge argument with my boyfriend and we haven't bering talking since than. Might be that he unconsciously may have send this thing? I mean maybe yesterday he was feeling deep hate for me or negative thoughts and he could have provocated this fenomena. I appreciate for your help suggestions and advices

Thanks a lot!

Elena

Ps I m Italian sorry if there is some mistakes :)

Mazulu
15-08-2013, 05:08 PM
You have a choice. You can interpret these experiences as psychic phenomena or you can interpret these experiences as mental illness. Nobody really knows for sure which one it really is. You have to decide if you want to visit a psychic or visit a psychologist.

In either case, good luck.

comforting
15-08-2013, 07:09 PM
You have a choice. You can interpret these experiences as psychic phenomena or you can interpret these experiences as mental illness. Nobody really knows for sure which one it really is. You have to decide if you want to visit a psychic or visit a psychologist.

In either case, good luck.

I think there is a very fine line between spiritually and mental health so maybe a visit to both can be a good idea
When I 1st had bad spiritual experiences I would of certainly lost my mind through fear alone if I hadn't of got help and altho the psychologist cant or don't believe my story they were a big help with the anxiety , fear etc I went through
Now ive become stronger mentally than I have ever been even tho I still have the odd *attacks*

Fairyana
15-08-2013, 07:51 PM
When we are in that state between being awake and being asleep, we are open to the astral/spiritual world. I've been in such a state and I heard a male voice, but his was a gentle voice and he told me my guide's name. However, if there is any bit of fear in us, what we experience is that fear. It's a way for our consciousness to deal with the issues that are blocking it(us) from being happy. So I think what probably happened is that you had the unpleasant type of encounter because of the negativity that's going on in your life or the negativity you picked up right before sleeping. In such a state people might see aliens, monsters, devils and so on and it's very real looking too. Since it can be very scary, perhaps you tensed up so much that it caused your arm to go numb. You could have picked up the negative emotions of your boyfriend. I wouldn't rule that out. But remember that overcoming hate and fear is only done through positive emotions such as forgiveness and compassion.

spiritspark8
18-08-2013, 03:45 AM
I do not know how this happened but I would consider psychic shielding.

desert rat
21-08-2013, 07:37 PM
My guesses would be a ghost , astral elemental , demon, or a human created thought form . You might want to do rituals like the circulation of white light , l.r.b.p. ect.

good day
21-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Dear all
With discomfort. Once woken up I had some negative thoughts crossing my mind and I also felt I was not alone.
In order to sleep again. After the relaxation I fall in a state in which I was not sleeping but I was not even fully awake. Anyway I could see the room I guess with my third eye? And I knew exactly I was in my bed. Suddenly i heard a laud voice at my left side. This voice was of a man, was very deep. I could not see anything but while he was chanting some weird formula all my body all my blanket were trembling! After he finished he attacked me. I saw a quite big larva shape below the blanket coming towards me and attacking my left shoulder. I managed to send this thing away but my arm was numb and I felt pain for the all night. Right now it doesnt hurt but it's still numb.
My question is. Do you think that sombefy may have send this entity or it's quite normal to experience a physical attack? Another question, 2 days before I had a huge argument with my boyfriend and we haven't bering talking since than. Might be that he unconsciously may have send this thing? I mean maybe yesterday he was feeling deep hate for me or negative thoughts and he could have provocated this fenomena. I appreciate for your help suggestions and advices

Thanks a lot!

Elena

Hi
I can only answer from my own experience with a demon attack.
It only attacks a resentful, and angry person, that is how it gets it's power.
I was a very angry person, I hated my mother and darkness entered me as a child. I blamed everyone else, but failed to look at myself.
One day I faced the demon and ordered it to leave and it did taking my hateful nature away from me.

Ask yourself who you resent or hate and yearn to overcome that nature and God in you will have power over the demon and when it leaves you will also experience a healing of some sort. It thrives on resentment and hate so please examine your thoughts and beg God to free you from it and He will, He did for me.
Thank God
Louise

desert rat
22-08-2013, 12:44 AM
On a demon , the people on astral pulse( forum) that go out in the astral all the time state that there are no real demons most are thought forms created by peoples fears .

good day
22-08-2013, 02:20 AM
On a demon , the people on astral pulse( forum) that go out in the astral all the time state that there are no real demons most are thought forms created by peoples fears .

Anyone who does not believe in demons have been deceived .
They are the ones who fear knowing the truth. They have created their own dream world because they fear knowing the truth.
Look at this sick world and tell me all the hell killing human beings are from heaven.
I would be fearful if I was not aware of their existence. while living in a dream world keeping people, from reality.
They are real, no matter what this so called astral pulse believes.
Louise

desert rat
22-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I was stating the beliefs of people on the astral pulse forum , I have yet to have a conscious o.b.e. to see for my self . I need more time on this forum to post links but it is astralpulse(dot) com /forums/ debate them for your self .

keith95843
22-08-2013, 05:43 PM
I see a man with light colored hair short (large head ) he is your attacker (in spirit) to remove him you must meditate untill you see him, when you see him in your minds eye create a white light in your mind full of love and compassion and push him in it over and over. he is the reason for the negitivity in your life. this man is not dead but alive you have come in contact with him in the last month or so. He's basicly a psychic pervert.

Dear all

Thanks a lot!

Elena

desert rat
22-08-2013, 08:19 PM
If this is a living person in there astral body , thats not a demon . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but most dont remember , this guy may have no idea of what he is doing while out of body .

keith95843
22-08-2013, 10:32 PM
I went through this a few weeks back and realized it was a woman I had done a job for, not knowing if it was sub consious or not but it was a sex thing. My take on it is that this action was negitive for me and I acted in a negitive way about it which filled my world with negitive energy which created tension in my home, now it is over and love is every where.

If this is a living person in there astral body , thats not a demon . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but most dont remember , this guy may have no idea of what he is doing while out of body .

good day
23-08-2013, 12:22 AM
I was stating the beliefs of people on the astral pulse forum , I have yet to have a conscious o.b.e. to see for my self . I need more time on this forum to post links but it is astralpulse(dot) com /forums/ debate them for your self .

Go to fhu.com and get the help you need.

desert rat
23-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Go to fhu.com and get the help you need.

If I went to the right site its the foundation of human understanding , it states they help people over come stress , fear , and pain . I am not sure how this relates to if demons are real beings , or are human created thought forms .

desert rat
23-08-2013, 01:00 AM
I went through this a few weeks back and realized it was a woman I had done a job for, not knowing if it was sub consious or not but it was a sex thing. My take on it is that this action was negitive for me and I acted in a negitive way about it which filled my world with negitive energy which created tension in my home, now it is over and love is every where.
You might meet her on the astral , but tell her we must keep this in the astral not phy.

Tobi
23-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Elenina, it's possible your boyfriend didn't send anything. Many people are not capable of focused astral concentration and awareness to be able to do things like this. Especially in the night, in their sleep. Most people can't even have a lucid dream, never mind harass someone astrally.

What could have happened is you were very upset, and in a low-vibrational "negative" emotional state. In that state you woke at an unusual time in the night.
Then you deeply relaxed.
(Waking after only a few hours of sleep, and then deeply relaxing, yet NOT falling into a normal sleep again -is a classic recipe for causing an out of body experience)
You mention you felt the blanket/bed tremble (vibrate?)
This state -just going out of body -is often accompanied by vibrational sensations and noises.
The first astral level you usually find yourself in when doing this is what is known as the "Real Time Zone". This is the astral level nearest to the Earth plane. It is quite dense, and low-vibrational.
There can be a number of effects here, and one's emotional state can have a lot of influence on this level. There also can be low-vibrational spirits here. Many of these spirits which can cause us discomfort or scare us, are deliberately trying to scare us, to keep us away.
Also, on this level, one's subconscious can have a strong effect on what is experienced. Unresolved fears, negative emotions, can both create, and attract -negative experiences and even Beings.
They don't have to be Demons. Just spirits trying to scare you. Or even quite negative entities whom you don't want to associate with, any more than you would want to if you met them in life. Such spirits are capable of understanding exactly what scares us, and revelling in it.

Experiences can happen like this. They scare us, they make us aware that on the astral we really are responsible for our own Soul vibrations, and what those are likely to encounter. But they can end up being one-off experiences that may never ever happen again.

Going out of body -even very slightly -with negative emotions can lead to encounters like this.

Tobi
23-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Elenina, it's possible your boyfriend didn't send anything. Many people are not capable of focused astral concentration and awareness to be able to do things like this.
What could have happened is you were very upset, and in a low-vibrational "negative" emotional state. In that state you woke at an unusual time in the night.
Then you deeply relaxed.
(Waking after only a few hours of sleep, and then deeply relaxing, yet NOT falling into a normal sleep again -is a classic recipe for causing an out of body experience)
You mention you felt the blanket/bed tremble (vibrate?)
This state -just going out of body -is often accompanied by vibrational sensations and noises.
The first astral level yo usually find yourself in when doing this is what is known as the "Real Time Zone". This is the astral level nearest to the Earth plane. It is quite dense, and low-vibrational.
There can be a number of effects here, and one's emotional state can have a lot of influence on this level. There also can be low-vibrational spirits here. Many of these spirits which can cause us discomfort or scare us, are deliberately trying to scare us, to keep us away.
Also, on this level, one's subconscious can have a strong effect on what is experienced. Unresolved fears, negative emotions, can both create, and attract -negative experiences and even Beings.
They don't have to be Demons. Just spirits trying to scare you. Or even quite negative entities whom you don't want to associate with, any more than you would want to if you met them in life.

Experiences can happen like this. They scare us, they make us aware that on the astral we really are responsible for our own Soul vibrations, and what those are likely to encounter. But they can end up being one-off experiences that may never ever happen again.

Going out of body -even very slightly -with negative emotions can lead to encounters like this.