PDA

View Full Version : Grey Aliens

paradigm13
14-08-2013, 12:44 AM
I cant' say I've ever had a ufo sighting or any alien encounter of that kind. but...a weird thing was when I watched the movie communion for the first time and seen a grey peak around the corner I was filled with such terror it was unbelievable and shook me to the core.

and I had no problems watch horror movies and pretty much anything graphic or evil...you know but that just seemed framilliar on another level/

Rena
14-08-2013, 12:52 AM
never heard of the movie "communion" before.

I have seen these grey aliens numerous times.

Mazulu
14-08-2013, 01:09 AM
I have not seen the movie. I have seen the grey aliens, in a vision, when I was a kid. I suppose technically they weren't grey. There skill was yellow and green like a lizard. It was a good experience, a good memory.

paradigm13
15-08-2013, 01:13 AM
If you look up "communion movie" in google images you will see the image I'm talking about.

God-Like
15-08-2013, 02:42 PM
http://www.treurniet.ca/psi/A_Primer_of_the_Zeta_Race.pdf.

Some interesting info on this pdf .

x dazzle x

Seawolf
15-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Little grey aliens are from the scary dark corners of our subconscious. Little skinny men with weird faces comes from our inner fears--which makes a great horror scene if done right. People used to see demons that looked similar before aliens became popular. Face that fear and you've faced part of yourself.

Mazulu
15-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Little grey aliens are from the scary dark corners of our subconscious. Little skinny men with weird faces comes from our inner fears--which makes a great horror scene if done right. People used to see demons that looked similar before aliens became popular. Face that fear and you've faced part of yourself.
When I was about 9 years old, I was looking up at a twinkling star. For some reason, I thought it was a spaceship. So I said, if you are an alien spaceship, then please come visit me. Well, my mattress that I sleep on was between my mom's bed, wall, adjacent wall and under the stairway up to the loft. So I would have to climb over my mom's bed to get out of bed. The next morning my mom told me that the aliens had kept her up all night. I was very hurt that the aliens had visited my mom, but not me. I complained bitterly about it to my mom.

The next night, I had a very crisp dream of the aliens standing on the outside of the bathroom, which I could see between the steps to the loft. We always kept the bathroom light on as a night light. I think there were 4 greys standing there (maybe 5, I can't remember). They all had yellow and green skin and the big black eyes, but they were basically greys. I could see them standing in the light from the bathroom. It was a very crisp and clear dream (or vision). They were standing there in a line (like a formation). I could feel their communication which was, "we're sorry". Then I woke up, and they were gone, but I was still staring at the light from the bathroom. Apparently, they knew I was upset that they didn't visit me the previous night. Presumably, they couldn't find me because my mattress was behind my mom's bed (mattress+box spring+rails).

Seawolf
16-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Pretty deep stuff! Sounds like it has meaning and insight to your subconscious mind. Thanks for sharing.

I've had dreams of aliens and demons, also sleep paralysis experiences which were especially terrifying. One time the spaceship was chasing me as usual, but this time I turned around to meet it. It wasn't giant at all, it was toy sized, and the little alien inside was cute. After that there were no more nightmares.:smile: Something inside us connects to the alien image, or demons before that.. the mind contains vast and ancient images that surface to haunt us, but psychological change in our lives allows us to face those primitive fears.

Mazulu
16-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Pretty deep stuff! Sounds like it has meaning and insight to your subconscious mind. Thanks for sharing.
Subconscious mind?
I just assumed it was an alien visitation.

Mazulu
16-08-2013, 06:23 PM
There is a very good chance that whatever existed prior to the big bang was in fact some kind of dimension of thought and consciousness. It still exists today, even with this dense space-time universe. It would make sense that some people experience disembodied entities such as gray aliens, spirits, etc.

Seawolf
16-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Subconscious mind?
I just assumed it was an alien visitation.
I guess it depends on your beliefs. It is whatever it is to you.

Mazulu
16-08-2013, 09:25 PM

I've had dreams of aliens and demons, also sleep paralysis experiences which were especially terrifying. One time the spaceship was chasing me as usual, but this time I turned around to meet it. It wasn't giant at all, it was toy sized, and the little alien inside was cute. After that there were no more nightmares.:smile: Something inside us connects to the alien image, or demons before that.. the mind contains vast and ancient images that surface to haunt us, but psychological change in our lives allows us to face those primitive fears.

I had a sleep paralysis experience of a cloaked and hooded figure standing in my room. I was about 10 years old at the time. My mom was also having experiences with these entities and was communicating with them. They were helping her to write a book (which sadly went unpublished). This was back in the late 70's. I remember that these entities and alien beings were concerned about how we were treated the earth, and also man's ego. I never actually believed my mom's experiences, until that night when I actually saw it, but couldn't move. That experience probably changed my life and had me thinking and learning about physics to this day.

While I understand about conservation laws, bosons, fermions, Higgs fields, quantum mechanics, general relativity, entropy and curvilinear geometry, there is still something missing. According to cosmologists, the big bang exploded into existence from nothingness. The other big problem with physics is that nobody tells us where the physics constants came from, why they are what they are. Using the "turtles all the way down" metaphor, science tells us that one big turtle popped into existence, as if by magic. Such a belief is much more irrational and unlikely than the idea that telepathic aliens communicate with humans.

Do you agree?

Seawolf
16-08-2013, 09:54 PM
I had a sleep paralysis experience of a cloaked and hooded figure standing in my room. I was about 10 years old at the time. My mom was also having experiences with these entities and was communicating with them. They were helping her to write a book (which sadly went unpublished). This was back in the late 70's. I remember that these entities and alien beings were concerned about how we were treated the earth, and also man's ego. I never actually believed my mom's experiences, until that night when I actually saw it, but couldn't move. That experience probably changed my life and had me thinking and learning about physics to this day.

While I understand about conservation laws, bosons, fermions, Higgs fields, quantum mechanics, general relativity, entropy and curvilinear geometry, there is still something missing. According to cosmologists, the big bang exploded into existence from nothingness. The other big problem with physics is that nobody tells us where the physics constants came from, why they are what they are. Using the "turtles all the way down" metaphor, science tells us that one big turtle popped into existence, as if by magic. Such a belief is much more irrational and unlikely than the idea that telepathic aliens communicate with humans.

Do you agree?
In my understanding, science is not about beliefs at all. I realize lots of people turn science into a belief system, but to me it's just about learning and is neutral because it's simply a tool. I think most educated people in science would tell you the amount that they don't know greatly outweighs what they do know in most fields. One of the great mysteries we've yet to scratch the surface of is our own minds. The unconscious mind has millions of thoughts going per second, yet we are completely unaware of them, until something surfaces to our conscious mind that can only handle maybe a few per second. To me that suggests the silent world of the unconscious may have a great effect on consciousness that we don't understand yet, which I believe spiritual practice and it's effects on our lives is based on.

Sacha
17-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi Paradigm13

There is a lot of propaganda being generated by our governments against the aliens visiting Earth to keep humans away from them because of what they have to offer to us all and how those offers could potentially take our governments' control away from the people of Earth.

Of all the 218 races visiting Earth, the so called "Grays" (This is a name humans gave them. They do not call themselves this) have been slanderized the most through movies, horror stories and just plain false information being passed around.
I think much of the fear comes from their association with their abduction of humans in the past and the hybrid programs they were conducting. It's true that they were abducting humans and they were creating hybrids by using human genes, but much of the story has been exaggerated by our governments now to make humans fear aliens.
At that time when the "Grays" were abducting humans, there were two "Gray" races that had been conducting these hybrid programs. They were in a desperate situation, because their races had evolved to the point where they could not reproduce.
They picked us because we just happened to be available to them at the time; our world was close and was new, and The Project At Earth had not been fully established yet, so there wasn't anyone protecting us from any outside influences. They also picked us because we are physically strong and hearty, and they could use those traits to help their race survive.

At that time, our government had figured that humans were being abducted by extraterrestrials, so they attempted to use this situation to their advantage. Our governments had initially offered humans to the aliens in exchange for technolgy they could use for weaponry and travel, but the aliens refused knowing the kind of threat that could pose.
Our government tracked down those humans who were being abducted for the hybrid programs, and basically held those humans hostage as well as the baby hybrids so that they could get what they wanted.
Although the "Grays" did not comply, they stalled so that they would be able to finish their program as soon as possible. The only technology they gave our government was a type of paint that could make crafts invisible, but nothing else was given to the government that could potentially cause serious problems here or in other worlds.

When The Organization of advanced races had established the first stages of The Project At Earth, they told the "Grays" that they had to stop their programs and find other ways to get what they needed. One of the "Grays" could not comply, so they were banished from visiting Earth. The other agreed, and they managed to cut their ties with the government and found ways to sustain their race with the help of The Organization of advanced races as well humans who were WILLING to take part in the hybrid program. They have also joined The Organization. There is still much to this story that I do not know and haven't been taught.

At this point in time, there are no races that harass or abduct humans, but with all the horror movies, scary stories, false stories and misinterpretation of information that is out there, many people still fear and despise aliens.

There is also something I want to point out, and that is, many of the 218 races that visit Earth have features that may make them seem like "Grays" (Large eyes, large head, small bodies etc), but they are all separate races that all evolved in their own unique worlds and have physical features that can help you distinguish them. I had to mention this because many of us here on Earth may have a spiritual relation to one of these races and I hope that by mentioning this, people do not automatically assume they are being visited by the "Grays" and/or are being abducted or harassed when they have a dream or vision of them.

paradigm13
17-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I hear that a lot there are all these races and galactic federations but I haven't seen any aliens.

There's barely proof of any aliens but yet people seem to know there are all these races. I used to watch ufo videos all the time, see a few interesting ones but nothing exciting.

I believe there is alien life and probably here, but as for all those other races i'm not sure I'd have to know about at least one for sure first :)

I just know the depiction of the grey's gives me the hebeejeebees.

amy green
17-08-2013, 11:28 PM
sacha - I found your post an interesting read. My mind is open to what you say being true. You seem to be quite knowledgeable/informed on the matter and I would love to know where you get your info from. Is it any one source?

Sacha
18-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi Amy Green

I get my information from Nancy Malacaria. Her and her husband Jack have had contact with their alien friends for over 20 years and they have freely shared what they have learned from the aliens for the 20 years and continue to do so.
Nancy is now teaching about The Project to those who are interested in sharing this information via internet or publicly.

I've read all of the information she has posted on various internet forums for almost 10 years, and at this point, I believe she is genuine with what she presents. She is consistent with what she says and she is committed to her work.

Sacha
18-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I believe there is alien life and probably here, but as for all those other races i'm not sure I'd have to know about at least one for sure first :)

Hi paradigm13

I think this is the best way we can learn about alien people, directly from them.
Just like if you want to fully learn about someone from another culture, you talk to someone who was born it that culture and lived in that culture for most or all of their lives.

Lamory
23-08-2013, 11:05 AM
google on "Greys and stonehenge".

i've been there a couple of years ago, and when i came home i also found on my own pictures the projection of a grey on one of the stones.

Kaisa2479
01-09-2013, 07:33 PM
I've seen quite a few, as my star father is part Grey. My veins are even in the shape of the constellation of Orion. I saw a yellow skinned one once.:smile:

Lamaas
14-09-2013, 06:59 PM
I've only ever had one encounter with a "grey" in all my years of mediumship. I found this encounter to be extremely negative and uncomfortable. I was "visited" while astrally projecting, with this entity being surrounded with a black aura. This entity told me that it was going to be my new "spiritual teacher" if I liked it or not. It suddenly tried to "drag" me off somewhere in the astral plane (the equivalent of a spiritual abduction, I suppose), but my silver cord snapped me back into my body.

Tera's_Party
16-09-2013, 09:37 PM
I've only ever had one encounter with a "grey" in all my years of mediumship. I found this encounter to be extremely negative and uncomfortable. I was "visited" while astrally projecting, with this entity being surrounded with a black aura. This entity told me that it was going to be my new "spiritual teacher" if I liked it or not. It suddenly tried to "drag" me off somewhere in the astral plane (the equivalent of a spiritual abduction, I suppose), but my silver cord snapped me back into my body.

I had a very similar experience. 2 years ago I was deep in meditation. I was experiencing a very peaceful radiance and all of a sudden I was pulled into a plane where I was met with 5 short gray aliens.

There message to me was communicated telepathically and it was basically, "we know where you are now and you can't get away from us". The feeling of it was as if I had done something I wasn't supposed to do and they wanted me to know I was their property.

At the time, it was terrifying but I am not so sure their intent was malicious. From what I understand now, they are unable to experience emotion like we do. They can't experience themselves as individuals, so they view us as non-individuals as well.

At the time aliens were the furthest thing from my mind but these beings were 100% exactly like they were described. I know our subconscious can be tricky but it was just as real as anything I have ever known.