PDA

View Full Version : Hello there :)

steph45
31-10-2010, 04:00 PM
I'v only been a member of this site for a short while...have read alot of things written on here

In one of the posts a member named LADOFTHELIGHT mentioned he had ringing/noise/vibration noise that he hears...can anyone tell me a little more detail about that (if you dont mind) do others have that as well?

I have this also ......sometimes its so loud (loud maybe is the wrong word...??? makes its sound like i'm saying its a "noise" its more like a vibration)

Spiritlite
31-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi and WOW....I like you already it seems like you're very spiritual and I am looking forward to getting to kno wyou better.
xo
SPiritlite.

steph45
31-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks you spiritlite .......

I know you will see i have drastically changed my original posting....because i re-read it and thought "mmmm" so deleted, am not so ready after all.

Thank you again for you positive & warm words :smile:

Orbie
31-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi Steph, I didnt see your original post but would point you to some posts on other boards about the ringing you have encountered. Use the search facililty (next to the new posts button) and put in Inner sound current. Hope you find them.

I have this and still continue to struggle to differentiate the noises I hear. I suffer from tinnitus but do wonder if some sounds arent not attributed to that. Its not easy!

steph45
31-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Thank you kindly....i will search now :)

I will email you once i have chance to have a good read ...

Orbie
31-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Enjoy! I think some of the more recent threads about it will have been lost when the site crashed but I think Xan has posted something about it since then. Its a topic that rears its head every so often. Happy hunting!

Xan
01-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Steph already found my thread on the Inner Sound Current, but here's the link for any others who might be interested: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan