PDA

View Full Version : My strange experiences in the woods!

paradigm13
13-08-2013, 08:49 AM
So when I was a teenager, I was reading this book about...order of the flame or something and it talked about how they would do this initiation and they would go into the middle of the woods and ask nature to teach them....it's kinda fuzzy the details on the book but..

I decided to do this as a teenager but It has some weird effects.

So the first time I went out at like 2 am, walked into the forest by a clearing. It was quiet..so I sat down and looked up at a tree and asked nature to give me a sign that it would teach me.

Then I heard a barbwire fence being stretched you know like when you pull them wide apart to go through or heavy pressure on it.

That freaked me out..I was thinking a bear...then out of nowhere I heard all these wolves howling and my mind told me to get out of there so I ran like a scared school girl! lol

I decided to try it one more time some time down the road this time I was pretty much in my town in a little forested area by a school on a trail.

There was a bright moon out and I looked up and asked nature to give me a sign that it would teach me.

So I started walking just abuot at the end of the trail to town and right beside me I heard this loud thrashing and sounded like a large branch snapping like a twig, I have no idea what it was but it was huge and I ran like hell again...I got to a building in town and stopped to catch my breath..then I heard wolves in the hills above the town but it sounded weird and distorted like it sounded like a woman crying or screaming and took awhile as i listened then it sounded like wolves...

Maybe just a weird coincadence or running into bears but thought I would share that, I guess I got my answer but now I'm too freaked out to wander around in the woods :)

madcat
13-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Well maybe all these signs and noises were nature's way of telling you she's listening

paradigm13
13-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Most likely...nature was like a mother to me as a young child with alcoholic parents...I just loved being out there exploring in the woods!

Uma
13-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi paradigm3,

It sounds like you got what you wished for and your intuition is working very well! And it's perfectly normal to be scared the first time you are experiencing another dimension of existence that you're not used to (in this lifetime).

When you commune with nature, you are really communing with your own self in another form. Everything that is outside is really happening as an inner experience in you - hence our holographic universe.

If you try it again... instead of running why not mentally talk to it - ask what it going on or ask it to speak to you in a more gentle way. All the answers will come in a rush until there is more information that you can contain LOL.

:hug3:
Uma
p.s. Here is my little tree blog with their "messages" to me: LINK (http://forloveoftrees.blogspot.ca/)

Thunder Bow
13-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Find a Safer place next time, away from roads and town. Check out the area in day light to see what and who lives near. Get to know the place your going to meditate in, before asking questions alone in the dark. Feel comfortable in your scared place before doing any prayer. Know it well first!

paradigm13
14-08-2013, 12:42 AM
yeah, that might be a better idea, I feel a strong pull to do something like that. Even spend a night in the woods by myself meditating or something. I'll find a safe place no random bears or bigfoots can grab me, haha

Thunder Bow
14-08-2013, 05:15 PM
I have spent many nights camping alone in the desert or woods. I been visited by bob cats, mountain lion, and many other animals and spirits.