PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Interpretation

diamond eyes
13-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Hello!

Would someone be able to help me understand the meaning of this tarot spread with regards to the question: "where is this relationship going"?

Thanks!

VII - The Chariot (upright)
10 of Cups (reversed)
4 of Cups (upright)
VI - The Lovers (upright)

priyanka741
16-08-2013, 05:11 AM
tarot card is good form of astrology we can know about our horoscope you can consult with good astrologer for know about your future

Jenny Crow
17-08-2013, 06:26 AM
I would say that there is movement in the relationship which is progressing positively at this time (the Chariot) but something will probably develop or an issue will surface which will cause a disturbance of some kind and disrupt the relationship (10 Cups Rev).

You may need to take some time for yourself, to think things over, to find what's truly in your heart and you might wait to see what the other person is thinking and feeling, too (4 C Rev).

But in the end it does look positive as the Lovers card usually indicates a relationship. I get the feeling that it's important to you in a relationship to be able to be yourself, to be open and feeling free so communication will be important in getting this relationship off to a good start.

Good luck,
Jenny Crow