PDA

View Full Version : Random Visitation

Dondons
11-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone

At present I am currently going through my spiritual ascension. I start circle this week. I've had vivid dreams all my life and I'm told some are visitation, sometimes I get facts given which can be verified. I wake most of the night.

I have been asking for protection as I go to bed and also asking for no visitation as I do not feel ready yet. For the first time in a long time I had 3 full nights of unbroken sleep.

Last night was awful though. The minute I went up to bed I was roasting hot (used to always be cold). I fell asleep and then woke within 10 minutes as was so hot. I then started getting a headache on the left side of my head and again I could hear the high pitched whistling in my ears.

I was semi awake and kept having like daydreams. Just clips of things. I first saw a man in a brown coloured car at a petrol station, there was a young boy in the back of the car. I just sensed this man later killed himself and the boy. I don't know how I sensed it but I did.

Later as I was falling back to sleep I went straight into dream, I dreamt a man was at the end of my bed saying I had accused him of taking some money, he wasn't very nice, quite aggressive. I could feel him holding my ankles, I'm 100% sure if that as his grip felt cold around my ankles and I had sweat pouring off me where I was so hot. I felt like I was semi awake still. I asked my guide to take him away and I was just laying there. I tried to ask for a name for the man but all I could then visualise was 2 small piles of soil.

Do you think this was dream, over active imagination or visitation. I feel it was visitation as when I have had these in the past I just know the next morning that its not the same as a dream. Had anyone else experienced this? I thought visitations in dreams were when you were in deep sleep and not semi awake?

desert rat
21-08-2013, 01:58 AM
That half awake state is a bit tricky . This could be just random stuff , visions of real events , or from a past life .

keith95843
21-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Your own fear is your worst problem. Did it scare you ? Why ? Dont fear what you want. Say stop tring to scare me I dont like it