PDA

View Full Version : Very strange

SouthernBelle82
11-08-2013, 03:05 AM
So, I just was thinking about this reading another person's post. I have had a few times in my life where it seems like I'm in a different time and place. For ex, one time I was here in my home I'm at now and was walking from the kitchen to the living room where my computer is. As I was walking through the short hallway I could feel myself going to another time and I was in another building.

I've seen myself living in another place before and it looked just like the place with seeing the walls and the floor. It happened just for a few seconds but it was the strangest thing. I've also had another time where it happened when I was driving. That made me real nervous cause I was going 55mph over this bridge but I got into this trance like mode and was somewhere else. Anyone else ever experience that? It's only happened a handful of times.

emilyhoney
11-08-2013, 05:25 AM
yes, something similar happens to me, too. sometimes while getting out of the bath, i see myself get out of the bath in a different house in my mind's eye, one i have not lived in but plan to soon. happens sometimes when i pick up my coffee cup, little routine things like this. like i can see myself in the "future". it's happened other times, with other places, ones i don't even know of...

have you learned at all about the theory of simultaneous reality? basically, past, present, and future exist at once. time is an illusion - we have created a system of measuring something immeasurable. it's also said that we express ourselves in many forms (different incarnations, energy forms, etc) - and each expression is just another splinter of the vast, infinite soul. so maybe sometimes the wires cross in just the right way, or 2 planes intersect at just the right place / moment... jogging your conscious mind of this "splintered" experience!

SouthernBelle82
11-08-2013, 06:23 PM
This isn't in my minds eye though but through my regular eyes. It's like I was really in this other home in a hallway in that place. It was only for a few seconds. Just enough for me to notice it. And yes it was a very routine thing just walking back to my computer. I go through this little hallway a lot (it connects the kitchen and the living room together). There's a wall in the middle and on the other side is the dining room and below is the basement.

I have heard of the whole simultaneous reality before and if I had to choose any theory that would make the most sense to me with things I've experienced with time.

But yes it totally felt like it was a splintered experience. Like I was in two places at once. I could see the walls and floor of this other place. It was an off white color for the walls (not any different than where I am now) but the floors are hard wood (where I am now has off white carpet).

Adrienne
11-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Both very interesting experiences, I would like such an experience to happen to me .

SouthernBelle82
11-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Both very interesting experiences, I would like such an experience to happen to me .

It was really interesting. But I don't think you want it to happen to you while you're driving 55mph though lol. Thankfully it wasn't anything that really impaired me or anything like the one in the hallway where I was pretty much there. But I see it as just another way to confirm what I've seen in my dreams and visions (which are pretty rare).

wstein
12-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Both very interesting experiences, I would like such an experience to happen to me . Can be a little disorientating the first few times, so be prepared.

dream jo
08-06-2015, 07:43 PM
i no iv often wondr off did not no hw i got thr i dont

Strength
23-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Really strange indeed

PDaveAngel
27-12-2018, 10:28 PM
I sometimes think we have connections in our bodies linking us to our birth time. Could we time travel or be in different times if this was damaged? Am I making any sense?

MissCreativeSpirit
04-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Yes, thanks for putting it into words!