PDA

View Full Version : Hyper-real Lucid dreams, indescribable stuff, etc.

Black Sheep
05-08-2013, 09:56 PM
I wanted to make a fun thread on stuff that's hard to describe...so want to welcome all to chime in. Anyone experience things/situations/etc. that seemed indescribable or hard to describe? How so?:D

Okay so here's mine. More often now, I've been having LDs where it seemed hyper-realistic; sounds are crisp, I could feel a cool breeze on the surface of my body; in another LD, my Dream Guide, coached me through a tunnel of light, when I popped out the other side, to my surprise I was in the same room, but everything looked vibrant, and popped. The only way to describe it would be as if I had put on 3-d glasses and prior to that the dream was 2d, but it was more than that, everything was lighter feeling, brighter, clearer, etc.

So how about you all? Anything aww inspiring, awesome, or just plain fun?

Fibromom
21-08-2013, 10:22 PM
When I LD I noticed the colors too. It's almost like everything is fresh. Sounds are clear & everything's much more peaceful.

Swami Chihuahuananda
24-10-2013, 06:30 PM
I wanted to make a fun thread on stuff that's hard to describe...so want to welcome all to chime in. Anyone experience things/situations/etc. that seemed indescribable or hard to describe? How so?:D

Okay so here's mine. More often now, I've been having LDs where it seemed hyper-realistic; sounds are crisp, I could feel a cool breeze on the surface of my body; in another LD, my Dream Guide, coached me through a tunnel of light, when I popped out the other side, to my surprise I was in the same room, but everything looked vibrant, and popped. The only way to describe it would be as if I had put on 3-d glasses and prior to that the dream was 2d, but it was more than that, everything was lighter feeling, brighter, clearer, etc.

Check out the stuff I wrote in the ENERGY thread. It's just like that , vibrant, clearer, popping, alive, electric ,etc. Hyper real, hyper vision , just like you say, it makes normal color stereo 3D vision seem dull. It is to normal vision what normal vision is to flat, b &w , still shots . Indescribably delicious :alien:

That just sets the stage though, for all sorts of indescribabl things that happen !

Tsuga
07-11-2013, 06:31 PM

I had LDs last night. They would be difficult to describe because dreams I will usually have tend to form a narrative. My dream last night was way too mixed up to compile into some form of sense.

All I can remember is that I was anticipating a visit from an old (flame) friend, but a crowd of people were going out of their way to stop us from meeting. Eventually some other friends intervened bridging the gap by giving me a computer and portable color TV. The colors from the TV screen were vibrant to the extreme!

...through a tunnel of light, when I popped out the other side, to my surprise I was in the same room, but everything looked vibrant, and popped...???

I awoke from the LD fired up from my head to my toes, and it took only a few seconds to pass before my alarm clock went off...(I'm thinking as I write this how strange that was, because all this week I have been setting my alarm to different times each night!)

t.

SumSe
07-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Life is a dream too. Only in life the dream is created via external input, in dreams, everything is generated by the same means they are when awake, only does the input come from within.

andy85258
10-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Ive had ones where an alien spacecraft was landing in the middle of a parking lot. And another where the moon blew up and it started to snow so everyone had to head south to mexico

Ladybugskiss
10-11-2013, 07:05 AM

Not really sure about anything I experienced that I cant explain but I have had that vibrant popping thing happen and while I was fully awake. My eyes started to burn and the next day everything was so vibrant and so bright I literally could hardly see. I've never experienced that before.