PDA

View Full Version : How early do kids start seeing spirits?

Kamila
05-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Just recently I noticed my son who is almost two has been pointing his finger up saying dada(he calls everybody who's a male dada). This actually started one night when we couldn't sleep and so I put him in my bed. He got up on the bed and pointed up saying dada in the dark . I think he saw my guide Charlie who happens to be my uncle. He also roars sometimes too and looks up, weird. So last night during my dream I heard someone say that kids start being aware of spirits around two...I actually wasn't thinking about that last night so today when I was thinking about it I remembered the dream...

Teal
05-08-2013, 05:58 PM
I think as soon as they get sight.My kids have always looked somewhere smiling or babbling like they were talking to someone. I can usually tell whom is there.

Kamila
05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Thx for reply that's pretty cool I hope to become sensitive to energy one day....

Fairyana
05-08-2013, 10:19 PM
If life could be compared to a circle, early baby life and advanced old age would be two points of life connecting this circle. What I mean to say is that both periods of life are very sensitive to what goes on in the spiritual realm around them because they "touch" that non-incarnated period (one just arriving and the other going). Just like the very old start to see their deceased relatives visiting them, babies see them too and it may comfort them or scare them, depending on the level of development of the spirit that is near them.

Teal
05-08-2013, 10:21 PM
I am sure they go visit in there dreams too. I would think since they can't use their full vision till they are older, the recognize voices and smells.

primrose
06-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Kamila, You should encourage him by asking questions. Too often young children are told it's just their imagination, without encouragment they will lose this ability as they age.

livingkarma
06-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Children begin to lose this ability or the ability begins to weaken around 5-7yos, that's my general understanding from the information I read ...
Not sure why --- many variables involved such as exposure to the outside world, other interests or could be lack of nurturing/maintaining its growth ...
My granddaughter talked to her grandfather often for alittle over 3 years after his death; it ended just after her 7th b-day ...

Berry
06-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Kids are more verbal around 2 so they can either point, speak to, or interact more solidly with spirits. Both of my children always had "invisible" friends. My son stopped conversing with them around 8. My daughter is 7 and is still conversing with them.

Nimue
19-08-2013, 03:27 PM
from the time my son was able to speak, he would always point at a window in our house and say "Naughty Baba at the Door"... he would wake up nights screaming about the 'naughty baba'

the place we stayed at, had been in one family for several generations... and had been knocked down and rebuild a couple of times.

Needless to say... we moved about a year ago and Poof! Naughty Baba Gone, Mommy Daddy and our Baba sleep soundly at night :smile:

dolcevita.
29-09-2013, 09:24 AM
I don't exactly know why and how but I could see them when I was 4 years old. At a young age, I already knew that if I talked to people about it that they would think that I'm crazy. So I kept it hidden. There was a woman who died in my mom's apartment and she hung herself. I could always see her in one place. She never talked to me and I never talked to her because I was scared of her. Till the day of today she's still there.. I got a feeling that she wants me to help her, but alas I am in a different country now. The last time I left my own country, she appeared in my dreams a couple of days later. Also at age 4, the age where it all started.. I never dreamt of anything when I slept. Instead, I traveled every night to another realm, which I believe is the ghost realm.. Anyhow, I lost a lot of my abilities between age 8 - 9 because there was no one to guide me and I was really pressured by my parents to study hard.

hannah
10-10-2013, 10:33 AM
nearly all children are aware of these things, but it gets inculturated out of them by society. no one wants a nutty child. Generally they learn from a young age not to see what's there, something that takes years in adult life to correct