PDA

View Full Version : Mysteriously drawn...

LibbyScorp
26-07-2013, 01:15 AM
... To this Native American healing path

Somewhere down the line, heard through the grape vine, one of my grandmas was Native American but I did not find this out until recently. At the age of 5, I was given a dream catcher by a Native man at a swap meet. Ever since I've been interested in the culture.

I was born in the heart of Seattle, but spent my life in the out skirting suburbs. Always had a strong, magnetic connection to the waterfront, the hot spot for Natives back in the day. At 17, I was getting into trouble, attending alternative school where I went once a week and did my work at home. I took the bus to the waterfront every day just to do my homework.

Soaking up the culture, I noticed many artists at Pike Place Market drawing/painting Native American spirits. Thought it to be interesting bc one day while meditating at the water, I opened my eyes and this male spirit in full attire was peacefully staring at me.

At 19, I was walking around the suburb and came across a nondenominational church. I was drawn to look at the schedule and noticed a Native American Medicine wheel class for Wednesdays, Wolf Clan. I entered in the church the following week, this young kid in the midst of a sea of 40-60 year olds. They looked at me a little strangely bc it was random but they welcomes me with open arms. They taught me so much about the metaphysical and healing. It was my sanctuary of ppl who were just like me. For once, I didnt feel alone in my spiritual development. The drumming, singing, saging, healing ceremonies, it was beautiful. They taught me about grounding and protecting myself. Let me share all my consciously aware poems and spiritual experiences. I attended for 9 months. They are like family to me now.

At my work, I made friends with a native lady who is the leader of a sweat lodge. It seemed that I always ran into her at the right times. There was also another lady who had cancer. We exchanged gifts of books on healing and spoke about death and how she was ready. Both amazing women.

Lately, I have been feeling that same spirit of a man. I am living in Seattle now. One week I felt so sad and anxious a few days. Didnt know what was happening. Felt like something was gonna happen. Randomly one night, the room became silent, I entered a trance like state and drew out a man with a wolf mask on and another picture of the same man in his attire, no mask. I wrote out the words "burn, fire, longhouse, scared, move" I went on google and researched my neighborhood. Come to find out, it's along the main trading route that was heavily used back then. The settlers came, burned down and mostly killed tge natives. I guess I knew this already but never put much thought into it. After I researched, all the sudden I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

I was at a park with my daughter with a creek. It was beautiful. Closed my eyes and meditated. Heard nothing but drumming and singing although it wasn't really happening. Later walked down this path and found a well with a sign explaining that it was used for Native American healing ceremonies. Suddenly, the music I was hearing made sense.

So, not exactly sure if this is influenced by whatever great grandmother I had, if it's a guide introducing himself to me, a past life(although i do feel im from india in my most previous life) or I'm just super sensitive to the land and these spirits want to be known, or all of it, but I feel them everywhere, all around me.

I am so truly honored.

Thunder Bow
01-08-2013, 09:40 PM
At Spirit Mountain, I too, had the same Paranormal experiences.

LibbyScorp
04-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Share with me? :)

Thunder Bow
07-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Watch My Video "Paranormal Desert"

http://youtu.be/oqnn_dd9ZJA

LibbyScorp
10-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Thunder, I am sad because I don't have access to a computer. I'm just using my phone and YouTube says that your video is for PC only :( I did watch 2 others and they worked on my phone just fine. I'm reallllllly curious about this video now :(

Thunder Bow
10-08-2013, 04:57 PM
See if your Phone can view my Web Site:

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/index.html