PDA

View Full Version : I have noticed this thing

muzamilsa
29-10-2010, 06:57 PM
I noticed that the things which you are least bothered about tends to get manifested very fast. Do you have any experience with this, cause when you dont bother you dont have resistance.

Squatchit
29-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I think I know what you are talking about, but can you give some examples?

:smile:

Squatch

Spiritlite
29-10-2010, 07:16 PM
I kind of have an idea what you are saying too, can you like Squatchit give examples?
xo
Spiritlite.

Gerryh
29-10-2010, 10:25 PM
The most money I earned in my life was when I didn't care about it.

Spiritlite
29-10-2010, 10:31 PM
oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.

JEN
29-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi Spiritlite and everyone!
I think you hit the nail on the head SL. I believe the secret to manifesting is to let go of controlling the outcome. What you call "resistance" might be your intent to control what happens, because it is very important to you, that it happens a certain way.

Of course, the resistence might also come from your subconscious beliefs of self worth, issues surrounding getting "something for nothing", and loads of other dross. There is that great old saying "what you resist, persists", because you are putting your focus on the resistence/control.

For me, the secret lies in discovering what you real want (in essence: how you will feel, what it will allow, what freedom it will allow you, etc), rather than the object per se; your intent that this will manifest; faith that you deserve it to manifest; and perhaps most importantly, that your higher self/guides/soul/the universe/god (whatever term you feel most comfortable with), will deliver IT when the time is right, and if it is for your higher good...... then forget about it.

Someone else started a thread on Manifesting experiences and tools..... this forum is so large!!! There was some great posts on that.

Kind regards to all
JEN

day dreamer
29-10-2010, 11:09 PM
I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Miss Hepburn
30-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Oh my, do I ever know about manifesting and 'resisting and allowing'.

I learned most from reading Abrahams-Hicks books on that very thing.
Boy oh boy, do I highly recommend getting their books - Their 1st, I think is
"Ask And It Is Given" and "The Law of Attraction".
I listen to Ester Hicks channelling Abraham on CDs all the time!

I have never read anything so clearly explained in my life.
If this interests you all - please check them out - you will thank me!

My best to you all,
:) Miss Hepburn

Believe and receive, I always say!

Well, I also say - Expect and accept, too!
:wink:

muzamilsa
05-11-2010, 07:28 PM
oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.

Yes very true I will tell my experience, I was planning to do some business which I am interested in, I never craved for money and now I am having a good business running. I am very thankful to my god.:hug3:

muzamilsa
05-11-2010, 07:30 PM
I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Worrying is part of our life, but you can shift your attention to what you want and then things will gradually change once your resistance becomes less.

Perry J
05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
I noticed that the things which you are least bothered about tends to get manifested very fast. Do you have any experience with this, cause when you dont bother you dont have resistance.

This is very interesting. There is an important difference between "ignoring" and "letting BE as it IS". To let something (or everything) BE as it IS, in not to ignore it. Ignorance always comes with an unwillingness to be present. You identify with some other thought structure, so you are no longer aware.

To let it BE, on the other hand, implies that You are HERE, present.

That means: If you can let your worring, your bothering, BE, then you are no longer feeding it with your energy, and it ceases to exist! It just disappears!

But, for that to happen, you must be aware of your bothering. You must look at your bothering and let it BE.
And it means that you cannot in any way resist the bothering. You must be transparent to it. Just letting it pass through without finding anything in you.

I also think that this takes some kind of decision. A primary decision, on the identity level: I AM no longer the person who worries about these things. After an identity decision, thoughts and emotions begin to act according to it.

Xan
05-11-2010, 09:57 PM
It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Yes, it's not easy because it's a habit of our mind... but we can learn to let go and shift into trust... trusting in the creative power of our minds and/or trusting the universe to provide for our needs.

Trust is one of those attitudes and energies that 'raises our vibration' which Abrahan-Hicks says is the essential element in manifesting / receiving what we want to create.

Xan

Miss Hepburn
05-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Ah, worry, my useless old pal.

This is the way I see it - if a person "follows" something or someone -say you
believe in Jesus or Krishna or Dr. Phil or a philosophy, ie, "Do under others as you would have them do unto you." (I picked a simple basic
nice little thing to live by.)...Then I believe you must follow it.
Period.

You can't say I live by "Doing unto others..."...and then steal their rake.
Then you are not following that philosophy. Fair enough? Simple example.
You can't say you are vegetarion and then eat meat. Another one.

I am alot of things and one of them is a Christian...my guru, teacher Jesus said not to worry, give me your burdens, be not afraid and on and on.
I got it first time. OK, I'll give up my burdens to you and not worry and not fear. OK.

So far so good - not a care for 3 years. ( Cast your cares, Don't worry, be happy, oops that was my other teacher Meher Baba.)

"Worry is like a rocking chair - it's alot of effort and doesn't get you anywhere."

One really just has to do it - give up worry -realize it is an absolutely useless
waste of time.
I tell people practice not worrying for 4 days - when you lose your keys, when you're running late, when you can't find a thing to wear --do it with minutia.
Then when you see how things worked out start bigger - don't worry about the rent, how the $1000 car repair will get paid...it's all the same.

Worry takes you away from God. Now that should be enough right there! Ha!

It takes practice -so what else are you doing.
Practice controlling your thoughts.

If you find yourself whining, "But, it's so h-a-r-d." Well, then it will always be hard.

As homework - notice how many times you hear the word worry said innocently in conversation, thus reinforcing to the subconscious that it is "normal or natural".

Reject it. Example: "I packed the salt, don't worry."
"Worry? I never worry."

Just 4 days - catch yourself and start the re-programming process...or not. Ha!
:smile: Miss Hepburn

Xan
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
My two cents addition...

If you can't imagine doing without the worry habit for 4 days, how about starting with 1 day and work up.

"Just for today I choose relaxing and trusting instead of worrying."

Xan

Miss Hepburn
06-11-2010, 04:57 AM
My two cents addition...

If you can't imagine doing without the worry habit for 4 days, how about starting with 1 day and work up.

"Just for today I choose relaxing and trusting instead of worrying."

Xan

Belly laughing, sis!
Yes, indeed.
:wink:

Il'Divino
10-11-2010, 11:36 PM
i can certainly agree that worry and anxiety will certainly create resistance to what you want. I personally have experienced this especially in money and relationships. Whenever i so happen to try to make someone like or love me, they end up rejecting me and tell me i am trying too much. Same with money except this time it doesn't tell me anything it just doesn't come. Well known speaker Dr John Demartini once said that the moment we appreciate where we are, love who we are and are grateful for what we have at this moment right here right now, then we have the power to transform them into what we truly love. From the book THE HEART OF LOVE by Dr John Demartini

Xan
10-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Dr John Demartini once said that the moment we appreciate where we are, love who we are and are grateful for what we have at this moment right here right now, then we have the power to transform them into what we truly love.

Great quote, Il'Divino.

Letting go of self-judgment, fear and 'trying'... developing self-appreciation... and beginning to feel love for ourselves, moment by moment... is the key to loving more and being loved by others too.

Xan

Rumar
11-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Ah, worry, my useless old pal.

This is the way I see it - if a person "follows" something or someone -say you
believe in Jesus or Krishna or Dr. Phil or a philosophy, ie, "Do under others as you would have them do unto you." (I picked a simple basic
nice little thing to live by.)...Then I believe you must follow it.
Period.

You can't say I live by "Doing unto others..."...and then steal their rake.
Then you are not following that philosophy. Fair enough? Simple example.
You can't say you are vegetarion and then eat meat. Another one.

I am alot of things and one of them is a Christian...my guru, teacher Jesus said not to worry, give me your burdens, be not afraid and on and on.
I got it first time. OK, I'll give up my burdens to you and not worry and not fear. OK.

So far so good - not a care for 3 years. ( Cast your cares, Don't worry, be happy, oops that was my other teacher Meher Baba.)

"Worry is like a rocking chair - it's alot of effort and doesn't get you anywhere."

One really just has to do it - give up worry -realize it is an absolutely useless
waste of time.
I tell people practice not worrying for 4 days - when you lose your keys, when you're running late, when you can't find a thing to wear --do it with minutia.
Then when you see how things worked out start bigger - don't worry about the rent, how the $1000 car repair will get paid...it's all the same.

Worry takes you away from God. Now that should be enough right there! Ha!

It takes practice -so what else are you doing.
Practice controlling your thoughts.

If you find yourself whining, "But, it's so h-a-r-d." Well, then it will always be hard.

As homework - notice how many times you hear the word worry said innocently in conversation, thus reinforcing to the subconscious that it is "normal or natural".

Reject it. Example: "I packed the salt, don't worry."
"Worry? I never worry."

Just 4 days - catch yourself and start the re-programming process...or not. Ha!
:smile: Miss Hepburn
Good luck in getting rid of that emotion. You might as well try to get rid of all other emotions while you're at it because they're also deemed useless in this sense.

Xan
11-11-2010, 01:15 AM
You're right, Rumar... You don't really "get rid of" the emotion. You can, however, transform negative emotional energy into positive, or even neutral.

Xan

Miss Hepburn
11-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Good luck in getting rid of that emotion. You might as well try to get rid of all other emotions while you're at it because they're also deemed useless in this sense.

Thank you.
I just replace worry with trust. Works everytime...
For years now.
:smile:

muzamilsa
21-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Couple of days back I was wondering how do we download videos posted on facebook, and bang I got a download manager installed and now i have the option to download videos.I was not aware of this option in download manager.:smile: