PDA

View Full Version : Something in house

TMeganV
22-07-2013, 11:52 AM
I've always seen and heard things. In my father's house, in my mom's house, and also in my stepdad's house. I know there's at least one spirit in my stepdad's house, but he's pretty kind. There's also something else though, I have never seen it like I've seen the kind one, but I just know it's there. I feel a lot of negativity upstairs, especially in the bedroom my mother and stepfather share. My room is quiet though, maybe my spirit friend or my guides keep it clear, I don't know. Both my stepbrothers have felt some things too, and the youngest one (he's 22 now) said he has never liked going to that bedroom, and would definitely not want to be there alone.

I usually just talk to the spirits I 'meet', tell them to go away or be quiet when I want to sleep etc. But this one.. I don't know. I do protect myself by visualizing a white light surrounding me with love and God's strength and stuff like that (just whatever I come up with at that moment), but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

Does anyone know what to do about this? I'm afraid that if I'm not 100% sure of what I'm doing, I might make things worse. I've also read in some topics that someone or a few people, I forgot, somehow 'knew' what was in the house and what the house looked like. Ie. something about a house with two trees, that's the topic I remember. Can someone see who or what is inside our house? If that counts as a reading then forget what I said, I haven't been here for six weeks yet. :smile:

Thanks in advance!

Fairyana
24-07-2013, 07:31 PM
I usually advice talking to and praying for the spirit but you've done that already and it didn't work? I would perhaps call a medium to understand what is tormenting him or her and that way you'll know how to deal with the situation better. When people come together to pray, it's more effective than just one person, cause it's more energy. Have you tried a prayer group for the negative entity? Also another thing that came to my mind are crystals, that purify energy. Give as a present a pretty crystal so they can keep it in their room. If there is a spiritist center in the neighborhood, you can ask them for help too. They're not a cult or anything weird, they are just normal people who study works provided through mediumship that explain spiritual life and they can help the entity in the room.

TMeganV
27-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Well, I'm not religious nor are any people around me, so I don't see a prayer group happening anytime soon. :tongue: My mom has a lot of stones and crystals, and so do I. I don't know if she took them with her though, so they might still be at her own house (for this is my stepfather's house).

There aren't many mediums or things like that here in the Netherlands.. And most of them are just in it for the money. I have found a few, but have yet to do some research. Thanks for the advice. :smile: