PDA

View Full Version : New Job?

Bellia Morgana
17-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I recently attended a job interview for a position overseas, and am currently waiting to hear if I have been successful.

I decided to do a reading to see whether the outcome would be positive or negative. Most of the cards I drew were pretty straight forward, albiet not very positive ... but I was somewhat confused by the possible meanings of cards 2, 6 and 10 (Celtic Cross Spread) and would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on the possible interpretation.

2) Eight of Cups
6) Five of Wands
10) Eight of Wands

Much Obliged! :coffee2:

afarin
17-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Eight of Cups in 2nd position seems to be symbolizing the prospective job and moving overseas. He is turning his back on the riches and moving into the unknown. Uncertainty, transitions, and risk is what comes to me.

Five of Wands in 6th -- confused chaos, don't know it they are playing or if they are fighting. From my own intuition I had a strong feeling this means your future influence is to embrace this tension and uncertainty.

Eight of Wands in 10th -- Swift change, their movement in the air = travel. I think this says you will get the job. Make sure you do not immediately rush into making a life change that you may regret over longer contemplation. This card is positive in your line of questioning though.

Hope I helped at all!

EDIT: I changed it here, but I first posted TEN of Wands in 10th instead of Eight of Wands. My bad! ;) Changed my outcome.

Bellia Morgana
17-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Thank you kindly afarin :smile:

I saw the Eight of Cups as signifying myself walking towards a more meaningful future, but despite knowing that this will bring me a better way of life, I feel the sadness of the figure on the card as I will be leaving behind my son, and everything that has become familiar to me, to pursue something that will serve me better (long-term) in the spiritual sense.

Five of Wands brings the chaos that will come with re-locating myself. Finding somewhere to live, re-establishing myself in my new position. Maybe even rivalry from colleagues. It will bring challenges that I am perfectly adept to face despite the feelings of conflict and stress that quite often come with this card. The transformation will not be without its issues but these will not be insurmountable.

Eight of Wands tells me that everything will happen suddenly. News will come, and an opportunity must be grasped quickly. Suddenly the pace of life will speed up and everything will seem to be happening at once. I always intrepret this card in a positive light because any news that is coming wil be good, and because the card tends to indicate travel (especially by air). It fortells changes for the better that will come suddenly, prompting me to act with urgency and haste.

What do you think??

afarin
17-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Looks like our interpretations match. You have much more background information about your situation, but the main themes are almost exact, I think. :)

Bellia Morgana
17-07-2013, 05:53 PM
I would say so ... yes! :wink:

I was slightly concerned that I have not had any news of the position but the cards seem to be saying that when I do receive the news, it will happen suddenly, prompting me to act immediately.

Bellia Morgana
21-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I still haven't heard anything about my new job (I guess no news is good news), so I decided to do a 10 card Celtic Cross for guidance.

Anybody care to shed any light on this? (thanks)

1. Queen of Swords
2. Page of Wands
3. King of Coins
4. Strength
5. 5 of Cups
6. Knight of Wands
7. Chariot
8. 8 of Coins
9. Magician
10. 2 of Wands