PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing incident

twinkle
16-07-2013, 10:16 PM
I do not know if anything could be more embarrassing than this. Do you have a story to share?!

I went to the restroom at the doctor's office to pee in a cup. I was told to place the cup in a cabinet on the wall behind the toilet. Since my hand was full with a cup, I could not pull up my underwear and pantyhose. I was just going to pull up my underwear and pantyhose after my hand was free. So, I placed the cup in the cabinet while my pants were down. I had no idea there was another cabinet opening on the wall in the room next door! As I placed the cup down, a worker in the other room opened the cabinet! All I saw was her upper body, but she was shorter than me. I wonder if she also saw my you know what or just my upper body. I said, "sorry!" as soon as it happened. Then, I swore out loud to myself after I closed the cabinet. She probably should have been the one to apologize to me for peeping through the cabinet while someone was in the bathroom! She said nothing. I guess it was her job to retrieve the pee cups from the cabinet. She left them there and waited for me to exit the restroom to retrieve them directly from the restroom.

I do not know what the worker looks like since I only saw her upper body. I was too ashamed to look at her when I exited the restroom. I hope I do not see her again whoever she is. It was the worst feeling.

Teal
16-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Lol, Sorry it is not funny right now but it will be:smile:

So I too was at my doctors ob's office I actually and I had to have an exam. I was pregnant and I had to take my then 16 month old with me. So I had to take things off midsection down. It took a long time to get into the little room. So I am sitting there waiting trying to get my daughter to stop touching everything.
I was glad I didn't have to pee in the cup because the door close but my 16month pushed it open. The nurse said she would come grab my daughter for me if I needed.
My daughter was getting bored she began getting grouchy.I hopped down to get her something from the bag, leaving the cover on the table. I was bending over to get out her things to keep her quiet. The doctor was just outside the door. I swore to myself because I had nothing on from the bottom down and the doctor was gonna see me.( silly I know because it is an ob.)
I hurried to get back on the table and covered. He picked up my daughter and did the exam from the side of me. (This same doctor delivered my older daughter too. He held my daughter while he told me I had cancer too. And he was going to deliver my second daughter so yeah he has seen all of me and we know each other well)

Another time I was 8months or so and I had edema bad. My pelvic was out too. I was on the little table waiting my daughter was again playing with things. She was playing with the door knob and the door wasn't shut all the way. Yep I jumped up (at least this time I remembered the cover. She went all the way out to the waiting room and me limping behind her. Man was that embarrassing the nurse took her after that every visit.

twinkle
16-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Your daughter must love to embarrass you. lol

It is just strange that the worker kept the cabinet open on her side until I closed it. My reflexes were a little to slow to close it since I was in shock. There was also a mirror behind me so I do not know if she had both a front and behind view. I would not mind as much if it was a doctor, but it was just a worker. And she did not have to wait outside the restroom door. She could have just walked by every now and then to see if the bathroom door was open.

Before her, there was another worker I had trouble with since she was inexperienced with drawing blood. I had to kill a spider with a kleenex box that was in the exam room, too! It was moving toward my bag and clothes.

Niebla0007
16-07-2013, 11:45 PM
A lovely very fat cat next door which comes and visits sometimes came into the kitchen one evening, after I just prepared a gourmet sandwhich for my dinner.
I turned around to go do something but when I came back I found the cat helping himself with my dinner.
:icon_frown: I chased him outside, wiggling a stick after it right out of the deck and onto the lawn. Then, I realized I'm hearing some noise at neighbor's the deck...:icon_eek:
That's when it just hit me -
The owner and the others on the deck for their barbeque saw the chase and heard my unintelligible mumblings!

So, I turned around back to the house and threw the rest of my dinner out
which had the last slices of the sandwhich bread of the day. :redface: Thanks to the cat which spoiled my dinner and also got me in a pickle with the neighbor.

Tobi
17-07-2013, 12:09 AM
I do not know if anything could be more embarrassing than this. Do you have a story to share?!

I went to the restroom at the doctor's office to pee in a cup. I was told to place the cup in a cabinet on the wall behind the toilet. Since my hand was full with a cup, I could not pull up my underwear and pantyhose. I was just going to pull up my underwear and pantyhose after my hand was free. So, I placed the cup in the cabinet while my pants were down. I had no idea there was another cabinet opening on the wall in the room next door! As I placed the cup down, a worker in the other room opened the cabinet! All I saw was her upper body, but she was shorter than me. I wonder if she also saw my you know what or just my upper body. I said, "sorry!" as soon as it happened. Then, I swore out loud to myself after I closed the cabinet. She probably should have been the one to apologize to me for peeping through the cabinet while someone was in the bathroom! She said nothing. I guess it was her job to retrieve the pee cups from the cabinet. She left them there and waited for me to exit the restroom to retrieve them directly from the restroom.

I do not know what the worker looks like since I only saw her upper body. I was too ashamed to look at her when I exited the restroom. I hope I do not see her again whoever she is. It was the worst feeling.

That is so funny! I do hope you don't mind me laughing! It reminds me of the time I had a pee along a small track when I was walking my dog. I'd drunk a lot of water so it was a big one if you get my meaning, and ran all down the pathway. Before I'd had chance to pull my pants up, a lady arrived also walking her dog.....I just had to grin, there was no other way... "Excuse me I was busting" I said (too late to blame it on my dog!) She didn't look too upset but fortunately didn't step in it....:D

Skybird
17-07-2013, 01:16 AM
i remember this ..i was working in a bar..

One day a gentleman came in and I hadn't seen him in a long time, so i say- "so you are still in the world of the living" we live in a small town. He said "yes"....fellow worker drags me out back to tell me--'didn't you know he has been given 3 months to live'? uuummm Nope.. yes i felt like a real heal, so I went back out to the bar and apologized to the man, but he was good about it as i didn't know..

But yeah=-that was a moment...

twinkle
17-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks for sharing all the stories. I do not feel so alone in this experience!

Niebla, how does your neighbor's cat get inside your house? Does it sneak in while you open a door? I wonder if it might have helped to talk yourself saying "Thanks for eating my dinner, kitty!" That way the neighbors would know what was happening. I wonder if they might think you are crazy for talking to yourself, but I notice strangers talking to themselves like that in public.

Tobi, your story reminds me of my niece who had to go potty during a long walk to a carnival. She asked if she could pee on the lawn in front of a house. lol

Skybird, do you often say that phrase to people you have not seen in awhile? What a coincidence!

Skybird
17-07-2013, 08:35 PM
I know I have said that phrase the odd occasion, but not often..
I will admit its a standard joke between a girlfriend and I when we haven't seen each other in awhile ..

have a great day :))

Niebla0007
18-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks for sharing all the stories. I do not feel so alone in this experience!

Niebla, how does your neighbor's cat get inside your house? Does it sneak in while you open a door? I wonder if it might have helped to talk yourself saying "Thanks for eating my dinner, kitty!" That way the neighbors would know what was happening. I wonder if they might think you are crazy for talking to yourself, but I notice strangers talking to themselves like that in public.

Tobi, your story reminds me of my niece who had to go potty during a long walk to a carnival. She asked if she could pee on the lawn in front of a house. lol

Skybird, do you often say that phrase to people you have not seen in awhile? What a coincidence!

Yeah! They must have thought I am crazy, :D even crazier and funnier watching me chase their cat. There's an old cat door at the kitchen, and I always leave the windows and doors open at the beach, so the cat is basically free to come and go as it pleased. I like the cat, looks a bit like the Garfield.

in progress
18-07-2013, 08:34 AM
I work at a university so there are students everywhere with seating for them in hallways, lounge areas etc..

I was walking down a stairs in the building I was working in at the time and tripped second stair from the bottom. I went flying and landed flat on my face. Fortunately I wasn't hurt.

The embarrassing part was that I landed right in front of a pair of double doors that were blocked open, framing the scene. Students seated in an area beyond the doors saw me flying from nowhere to land flat on the floor. I immediately jumped up and hustled out of there!

twinkle
21-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Oh my, I am glad that you were ok.

blackraven
21-07-2013, 11:03 PM

Hey twinkle that tinkle incident sounds like something you'll never forget. I have had so many embarrassing events in life it's hard to choose just one. But I'll give you one...I worked a long time ago as a Traffic Manager in an advertising firm. That's the person that keeps track of photographing ads, getting copy, monitoring the different phases of production and the most important part, shipping. My boss worked on a a very large full page multimillion dollar ad for a big company. She went home and said to make sure it got to it's destination overnight. Silly me, I put the ad behind the light table because it was so large. But when Fed Ex came I missed it because I forgot I put it behind the table. It didn't go out! The next day my boss came in and saw it sitting there and flew into hysteria to put it mildly. She said not only could I lose my job because of this stupid mistake, but a lot of people at the agency including her. She called the company that ordered it and they agreed to run it the following day. After that she never trusted me again and eventually I took another job elsewhere. When I left she said, "I hope you don't make lame-brain mistakes like you did here at your new employer." It was an accident, but it's one that ranks up there for me.

Blackraven

twinkle
22-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Twinkle Tinkle! lol

As you heard, sometimes things happen for a reason. I am not referring to my incident, but your boss sounds like he would have made you feel very unhappy in the long run. So, it is best you got out of there sooner rather than later!