PDA

View Full Version : My neck needs healing !!!

ChrissyStar
28-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Hello, thank you for reading this post. I would appreciate any help I can get for my neck. I have loose vertebrate which easily move out of place. Somewhere a nerve is being pressured and I get twitches. I have been to a chiropractor but I think it makes the vertebrate more loose because within a few days it is back to being out of place again. Even chiropractic pillows put my neck out!!!

Please help!!

Spiritlite
28-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Hmm are you seeing a good chiropractor? Seriously you get good ones and bad ones. It sounds that if you were to see my chiropractor he'd get xrays done before even touching you.
I really don't know what to tell you about this issue.
have you had xrays done, maybe incorporate medical and non medical techniques, however if you every consider surgery please reconsider most of the times they make your back worse.......
Spiritlite.

Blue
28-10-2010, 10:04 PM
The purest form of Comfrey cream would help a lot, a good strength of comfrey cream, or even try comfrey tea, a few dried leaves ( healthly leaves) in hot water 3 times a day. I've seen this help my husband who has had bad back pain and neck problems, hope this helps, best wishes to u :)

Roselove
28-10-2010, 11:58 PM
the metaphysical cause of neck problems is refusing to see another's side or position. in addition to what's suggested above I would reccomend seeing a shaman.

ChrissyStar
29-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Thank you very much everyone.... here are answers to your suggestsions:

Spiritlite - yes, the first thing I did even before I saw any chiropractors was get an x-ray. I have seen 2 chiropractors, 1 body manipulator and 1 osteopath. My latest chirpractor has been the best at identifying exactly where the problem lies. I am reluctant to continue loosening the joint by going to another.

Blue - I will look into it, thank you. Do you know what comfrey does? (ie. anti-inflammatory, muscle strengthen, pain relief?) What did it actually do for your husband, cure the problem? Release swelling? Ease the pain?

Rosewater - can you recommend where I can get in contact with a shaman? What alternative names do they practice under if I were to search (ie web search/phone book/word of mouth) for a shaman?

Spiritlite
29-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Chrissy maybe you have chakra imbalances maybe go to a reiki master?
Spiritlite.

ChrissyStar
29-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Blue - thank you very much for the suggestion of comfrey. I have researched it. It is also called "Bone Knit" as it decreases the amount of time needed to heal bones. It repairs and regenerates cells and advertised for sprains and bruises.

I have got myself some and believe it will help.

Once again, THANK YOU !!!! You have given me some real hope of being able to live again with a normal neck!!!

ChrissyStar
29-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Thank you Spiritlite, I go to a spiritual healer who deals with my chakras !!!

Spiritlite
29-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Good lol sounds like you have ALL bases covered and take good care of yourself :)
Spiritlite
I hope you find a solution to this neck problem that must be painful and scarey

Wolf63
29-10-2010, 02:36 AM
A couple of months ago I woke up with terrible spasms in m neck shoulders and upper back all the way to my ears. I used epson salt soaks, icy hot, massaged it and valerian root for spasms til I got to the chiropractor on Monday. I was lucky to have happened upon one who uses acupressure and cold laser therapy also. I don't know which thing worked but now my whole body feels much better than I have in years. All for less than an emergency room visit that would have only given me pills to take. I also have been self treating with Reiki. I will send Reiki for your highest good. Hope you feel better soon.

ChrissyStar
29-10-2010, 04:32 AM
Wolf63 - thank you !! Yes, I think I will seek out some reiki.

Blue
29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi ChrissyStar, the Comfrey cream relieved the pain very quickly and was applied as often as he wanted. His neck took about a week to become mobile and now he drinks it everyday to keep it in shape:)
Here is one example of its healing properties:
Comfrey has been known for centuries as a priceless herb for wounds, sprains, bruises, and even broken bones in both people and other animals.

Read more at Suite101: Comfrey, the Miracle Herb: How to Use Comfrey for Medicinal Purposes (http://www.suite101.com/content/comfrey-the-miracle-herb-a33960#ixzz13lVpedij) http://www.suite101.com/content/comfrey-the-miracle-herb-a33960#ixzz13lVpedij

Hope this helps :)x

AbrahamTV
29-10-2010, 05:43 PM
I would suggest that you go to www.howardwills.com, he is a healer, and uses love and prayers to heal all kinds of problems with the body, soul and mind.
Go to that website and look at his prayers section, and say them at least 3 times a day out loud and it could very well help you, its helped my family and is a wonderful way to start a meditation.
I wish you the best health, and lots of love