PDA

View Full Version : weird...toy

Kamila
07-07-2013, 04:20 AM
My son has a toy that turns On by itself at night. it's probably nothing but i was wondering what could that be? It usually happens when I watch TV alone at night. I'd like to think that it is my guide if anything.... :-) what do u guys think

loved48
12-07-2013, 12:54 AM
It is probably the batteries. Change them and see if it still does it. I have seen this happen with a large Mickey Mouse. Was creepy. lol

Kamila
19-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Lol I took care of that toy lol it doesn't turn on anymore it turned out to be nothing but I'd rather be aware cuz you never know I guess

loved48
20-07-2013, 02:51 PM
It is strange how we think about toys and being spirit controlled. lol, Dolls, they have creeped me out since those silly doll horror movies came out. Don't even want one in my house. When my niece was about 2 yrs old she was sleeping with me and all of a sudden she goes..OUCH! The doll bit me. hahaha..She claimed it really did..but I took the doll from her and stuck it in a drawer. Another time another niece had forgot her doll after their visit...I noticed the doll and my heart just kinda failed me. lol, I took the doll and put it in the garage.

Richy100
07-11-2013, 08:45 AM
I borrowed a satnav from my brother a couple of years a go but never actually used it.
It was left in the box on the living room cabinet for about 2 weeks and then all of a sudden one evening it suddenly turned on.
I wondered who was talking, but I suppose it must have been programmed to turn itself on.
My brother thought I was joking though when I told him.

Richy100
07-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Another strange thing that happened concerning batteries was when my uncle died a few years a go.
I had just arrived back home from the hospital and made a cup of tea when the doorbell started ringing non stop.
It wouldn't stop untill I took the batteries out.
It was probably only a battery problem but it never happened before or since.
It did shake me up a bit at the time though, especially living alone.

Joe51563
03-03-2014, 10:15 PM
I was going to ask if it was a Chucky doll lol :-P