PDA

View Full Version : has anyone read Karen Crystal The Twin Soul Survival Guide: Working Towards Reunion

Dharma Employee
27-10-2010, 08:11 PM
apparently it is an E book and costs £14.99

wondered whether anyone had read it here and wondered how many pages it was, worth the money ??

mystical
27-10-2010, 08:14 PM
no i havent but have read her site its pretty good

Cinderella Man
28-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes i have it..very good read:)...i also ordered the Twinsoul reading...huh! very true...absolute showing was going on....soon it will be 2 years since my twin contacted me first...we have no contact since april 2009....the separation was horrible ..but i healed most of it..i continued with my life meeting a kindered spirit that is good for me...change things for the better in my life...but i always thinking of Twin...how occupied with other things i might be.... i still have issues thinking about her...this night she was in my dreams...and i felt the feeling of lost and a horrible soul/heart pain...loonliness...and my wish is that someday...i have the courage or if the divine permitt us to meet again in this life.. sothat i can explain what i now know...cause she is / will be in denial...
PS:
the book have 54 pages!
C.M.

faith&love
29-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Yes i have it..very good read:)...i also ordered the Twinsoul reading...huh! very true...absolute showing was going on....soon it will be 2 years since my twin contacted me first...we have no contact since april 2009....the separation was horrible ..but i healed most of it..i continued with my life meeting a kindered spirit that is good for me...change things for the better in my life...but i always thinking of Twin...how occupied with other things i might be.... i still have issues thinking about her...this night she was in my dreams...and i felt the feeling of lost and a horrible soul/heart pain...loonliness...and my wish is that someday...i have the courage or if the divine permitt us to meet again in this life.. sothat i can explain what i now know...cause she is / will be in denial...
PS:
the book have 54 pages!
C.M.

Do you still think of her everyday like when it was before. Like she was 24/7 on your mind... no matter how pre occupied you were, all the relaxing times she was on your mind...

is it that??
I am just getting the feelings and wondering about it??

:-p

mahakali
29-10-2010, 05:59 AM
PS:
the book have 54 pages!
C.M.This is so very sweet, you said she is in denial? because it is usually the other way around

Cinderella Man
29-10-2010, 06:38 AM
After our "goodbye" on email and sort of wished us both luck...(thinking that was easy)...I did not know about twinsouls then and not did she we never talked about it, still she was very spiritual but she blocked me out i could not reach her, she did not wanted to know,i told her about my true dreams i had and she confirmed, i could not tell her all of them, i could see her aura when we met, the energies was to strong we could not handle it, we mostly brought up anger it was like the most bittersweet romantic movie when we met....about my neverending thoughts..well they are just there...they are fading..but somedays i just went over how we met and all that we said and did...i still believe that maybe we somehow will meet again...i did my part...she was the one that not was ready she thought that my energie was about something else..i did notunderstand why she felt the way she did.. i was full of love and care...i wished we both had knowned about this when we met...and maybe we could have worked it out without all this suffering...but maybe this was ment to be ...as our lessons in this lifetime...move on working out some more karma with other people also...and then.???

mahakali
29-10-2010, 05:14 PM
yes Cinderellaman it seems as though we meet our twin then we can not be with them, for reasons that we need to grow individually i hear in most cases they dont get back together for whatever reason. In most cases its the man who runs, this one is a first for me. maybe theres hope for you two. i know how you feel, i went through the same thing with my twin. they call the painful time after the breakup 'the dark night of the soul' and this can last for months even years.

Cinderella Man
29-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Of all the strange syncronicity i found out after all this and during our contact,....i actually was in a "dark night of the soul" situation ...as my personal horoscope told me...there is lot more of this.... "all this crazy sync/coincidence make sense".... the strongest transits of our meeting started the day before she contacted me...11/11 2008...11/11;)

her is one example...she contacted me 12 of November 2008...and this was going on in my chart

Temporarily disoriented *** Valid during many months: Under this influence you will discover that in many ways your view of the world isn't at all correct. This may occur through a series of obvious disappointments, or it may take place more subtly through an increasing sense of anxiety that has no obvious cause. Fear and loss of self-confidence are two of the most difficult effects of this influence. You may suddenly become afraid for almost no reason at all, and you may fear things that are not at all threatening to others. It is as if you were becoming disoriented. This is the "dark night of the soul" referred to by mystics, the period of confusion that precedes the understanding that you can live with a reality that is different from what you had thought. At the highest level this influence can be a prelude to enlightenment, understanding the true nature of the "illusion" we call reality. In most cases, however, this transit influence means that your concept of reality is changing, which begins with the dissolution of your old concepts, leaving you temporarily disoriented. The best way to handle this period is to get into comfortable surroundings and reduce the stress level in your life as much as possible. Stress will only prolong the confusion. Try to avoid making any decisions, because you are not in a very good frame of mind for seeing things clearly. Avoid people who seem difficult or demoralizing. You need to be in a calm position so that you can see what new truths emerge from the fog and confusion. And they will emerge. Transit selected for today (by user):
Neptune Conjunction Saturn, http://www.astro.com/im/sym/s_ne.18.gifhttp://www.astro.com/im/sym/s_r.18.gifhttp://www.astro.com/im/sym/s_con.18.gifhttp://www.astro.com/im/sym/s_sa.18.gif,
activity period from beginning of May 2006 until beginning of December 2008

mystical
30-10-2010, 12:30 AM
oh wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazingly weird

mahakali
30-10-2010, 01:26 AM
yes this same thing happened with me, a year of sorrow then an awakening. I never connected it with my twin until i read on this forum about it. I don't think he experienced the same thing. I hope that his dark night ends soon. I don't think we will ever be together, well, not in this life. I still dream about him sometimes, he is always running from me in my dreams.

Dharma Employee
30-10-2010, 04:12 PM
does it mainly focus on working torward reunion or the actual experience itself

Cinderella Man
30-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Karen talks about her own experience and give advice...her is a few lines

"I am hoping this book will help you learn how to really accept this
connection into your life. How can a person be expected to suddenly
commit to this connection without having the full knowledge of it?
Without the answers, they will be stuck in confusion, until they
experience their soul Awakening.
When twins are incarnated together, it is because they will
(eventually) remember the answers – they will remember that our souls
chose to incarnate together in this lifetime before we were born and go
through all the trials in order to heal ourselves completely in order to
ascend into Heaven. This may take several incarnations on earth together,
until everything is healed in both Twins.
Twins often go through the start of their incarnation on earth
together living their life like the majority of humans, living in their minds...."

mahakali
30-10-2010, 05:45 PM
this sounds beautiful, is she implying that we must evolve with our twin? That we can not transcend without the twin?

Cinderella Man
30-10-2010, 09:43 PM
some more......
"Be careful in who you tell in your physical life about this. Most
people won’t understand and will either think you’re crazy or will try to
give you well-meaning advice that has nothing to do with the reality of a
soul connection. Therefore their advice will likely be counterproductiveAlso telling others who don’t “get it” will dishearten you and might put
you back on a track of denial about the whole thing."

"Twins need to help each other awaken and often one twin will develop
quicker than the other. It doesn’t make the slower one “wrong” of “bad” –
it just means they need more guidance. Twins awaken at similar rates, but
one will usually have to give the other a little nudge forward, but not a
full-on shove. Patience.
Your twin isn’t a coward for not being with you through fear. Fear
is a natural part of coming to terms with something unknown. Besides,
you aren’t united at this time because there is still more karma to fulfil.
Overcoming the fear is one of the lessons the “runner” needs to learn and
in order to learn that lesson, the twin may need to hit rock bottom first
before they can see there is another way; surrender."

mahakali
30-10-2010, 09:52 PM
some more......
"Be careful in who you tell in your physical life about this. Most
people won’t understand and will either think you’re crazy or will try to
give you well-meaning advice that has nothing to do with the reality of a
soul connection. Therefore their advice will likely be counterproductiveAlso telling others who don’t “get it” will dishearten you and might put
you back on a track of denial about the whole thing."yeah ive found this out the hard way lol

thanks for the post Cinderella man i send him good vibes but thats about all i can do. he is doing his thing traveling and preforming. i know he is not really a coward but i think it sometimes because it hurts my ego that he is being this way. he has had very bad things happen to him so i hope the bad karma is out of the way and he can be the superhero he is meant to be in his next life, if i have to wait for him then so be it.

Porridge_Pot
31-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes the books are very good...