PDA

View Full Version : Numerology Question

amitc
24-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been interested in numerology and decided to do one of those free online reports. There are two parts that I am wondering about though so hopefully someone can give me some insight.

For my 4 Challenges ("Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals.") all 4 numbers are 0... ("The 0 challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours. Yours is an old soul--you've already struggled through all the challenges of the other numbers. Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges of the numbers 1 through 9. You may simply drift through life without a destination or goals. Or you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice and vision. At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isn't. Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility which comes with a 0 challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your 0 challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.") Basically this confuses me I guess because it doesn't give me any real direction... Thoughts?

For The 3 Cycles ("Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.") all 3 of the numbers are 8... ("An 8 cycle marks a time that is opportune for you to succeed in attaining your goals. During this Cycle you will of course face setbacks and obstacles, but if you keep trying to move forward, your goals will be achieved.")

I would love if someone could give me some further insight of what these mean... or if these definitions are even accurate. According to this as long as I keep moving forward I will be one lucky girl. haha!

Thank you in advance!
A

ravenstar
29-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi amitc

From what I gather this online report is quite good and extensive. As far as all your "0" challenges, the problem is Zero's don't give any real direction. They aren't the easiest challenge to have because obstacles may be few for that period or come from all directions....the '0' challenge asks you to basically understand the numbers "1 - 9" as any one of these can come into play. Also "0" could have some karmic ties attached to it.

An 8 cycle is said to be attained through struggle and determination. It's about empowerment and overcoming guilt, fear and judgments (from others and yourself) that stand in the way of your goals. You may march to the drum of a different drummer than your family and friends, so 8 may propel you to go in a different direction and you may receive criticism or judgments from it. 8 is a strong self-contained number that may not let the past stand in its way. 8 is an impressive number that has the ability to control and direct...its goal is to make you 'worthy' to instruct and guide others....8's in their power are organizers, managers, administrators...they are able to take control and direct. :smile:

amitc
29-06-2013, 01:56 PM
It's interesting about the 8's because I feel like that really fits. 8 Is also my "lucky number" and birthday number. The 0's scare me because I guess I like to have a sense of where to go or at least to know I'm on the right track but I guess that will come as I move forward.

Thank you for the response! :)

ravenstar
29-06-2013, 04:18 PM
As far as the "0"s amitc, fear might be one indication of a particular challenge. If for instance you start something new and fears pop up, say 'ah, so this is what I'm to overcome or learn'. :smile:

With so many "8"s we are talking of a lot of power and energy....energy that may have been repressed for a long time and is going to 'test' your character. 8's lesson is to reconcile its fears and to work through issues related to money, power, authority and control. If you know the tarot, look at the Strength Card, #8. The woman has learned to tame the beast within, her depth of intuition is strong and she trusts her insights and universal synchronicities.

lostchild88
30-06-2013, 08:30 PM
This sounds quite interesting.. may I ask what website I can use for this?

amitc
01-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Thank you for the insight ravenstar. Defiantly interesting. I feel like a lot of tests have been coming my way lately. Its just hard to know if I'm on the right track or not. I think I am, its just a bumpy one at the moment!

Lostchild88, I think it was this one I had one. Super simple but gives you so much information!

http://cafeastrology.com/numerology2/

lostchild88
01-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you. :)