PDA

View Full Version : Farewell SF memebers

Paci Bera
18-06-2013, 05:24 PM
I didn't know where to put this else:

Sundialed is right.
I am constantly sitting in front of the computer. I can feel how I gradually let go of the topics we discuss here. We tell things about nature, how we enjoy visits in spirit world and how beautiful nature is.

Well, in truth we sit here in the middle of technology and type on the PC instead of spending time with friends and spirits.
I believe the first step is to leave the forums.

Maybe it is the best to live life as I had done before.
I will focus on the real life, Nature.
I will embrace Mother Earth.
I will help my brothers and sisters.
We will share love, energy and respect.

It is my goal to restore balance on Earth, to help and befriend spiritual people I meet in real.

I wish you all peace, love and harmony.

Greetings !
We will meet again. Someday.

Nameless
19-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Hope you enjoy your time away. Just a thought I had when I read your thread - have you discovered Meet Up? It is wonderful, I have gone to two different groups so far (all in public places LOL) and started my own. We meet in a neighborhood park.

That's called, Taking your Show on the Road......

Here is MeetUp

http://www.meetup.com/find/

:blob3: It is so much fun, and in my area, there are so many spiritual groups around it would take me a year to visit them all :icon_eek: :clock: But it is a great time:clock: to meet new peoples.

Light.

Tobi
19-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Paci Bera, it was nice to encounter you from time to time on the Forum.

I totally understand. Tonight I was walking in the orchard, there were still fragments of light in the sky and colours, and the waxing moon. And I thought "when I go inside, I'll go on the computer for a little while before bed.....and it'll feel like a whole different 'world'..." and the thought was a bit sad!
When my dog was alive she lay next to me in the evenings while I worked doing ebay or some such things....and I could have been spending that time even just looking into her eyes or taking in the scent of her instead of messing about for hours on a computer doing this and that. I did share a lot with her, but they were moments which can never return.

Anyway, I wish you well for your life, and for your spiritual journey.
Blessings.