PDA

View Full Version : Using Voice for Healing

MirandaEnlights
13-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to see if anyone else does tones or channel energy words like song or chant for healing?

I've done it many times and it is different every time. But it is always a wonderful and powerful healing experience for myself and for others. I just love it.

I would love to hear about any other experiences you may have had with sound/tones/music/chanting/etc.. with healing.

Love and Light Blessings!

Miranda:hug3:

amylou
13-06-2013, 08:13 PM
I've also heard of this. Barbara Brennan talks about it in her books. About how if you put your mouth a few inches above a major chakra and make sounds that go with that chakra, the person you are doing it on will know when you've made the right tone because they will be able to feel something.

MirandaEnlights
13-06-2013, 08:18 PM
ohh that sounds interesting.. I haven't done it for specific chakras but it does indeed sound like something i would like to experiment with.

God-Like
14-06-2013, 10:40 AM
I have been working with sound for a little while now .

I do toning for myself .. I even hum at my plants lol ..

I work at times with my shaman drum and my chakra sound pipes ..

So many benefits had from physically recharging one's self to creating / reshaping one's geometric pattern through the subjected vibrations that will heal the cells / body to a degree ..

x dazzle x

Ivy
14-06-2013, 06:35 PM
I use sound in meditation, when the feeling takes me. I find it opens something within me.

MirandaEnlights
15-06-2013, 12:28 AM
In a healing practice group i'm in everyone forms a circle, with a few people inside the circle, and ohms at different pitches towards the the people insode the circle, it's quite powerful and very cool to listen to and feel.

The odd occasion I breathe and hum at my plants too God-Like :)
During my drumming/journeying group some of us become vocal.
What are chakra sound pipes?

Meadows, do you physically feel something open within you? or just get a sense?

Ivy
15-06-2013, 06:28 AM
In a healing practice group i'm in everyone forms a circle, with a few people inside the circle, and ohms at different pitches towards the the people insode the circle, it's quite powerful and very cool to listen to and feel.

Meadows, do you physically feel something open within you? or just get a sense?

Your healing group sounds wonderful.

I physically feel what I describe as opening. It seems to release me from the physical body and opens me to the non-physical.

God-Like
15-06-2013, 12:20 PM

Hi Miranda .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-chakra-Pipes-healing-upto-42-long-Om-tuning-fork-/271179979808?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Natural_Alternati veTherapies&hash=item3f23961c20

x dazzle x

in progress
15-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Before I knew anything about "new age" spirituality or energy healing I noticed when I hummed or would sing along with the radio I would physically feel better when I was feeling off. I also noticed my thoughts would influence how I felt physically.