PDA

View Full Version : I am great, I am a Master

The Teachings of God
25-10-2010, 09:21 PM
I love this Mantra. The key I think is to just see everything as easy. See yourself as already a Master and as Great. :)

GoldenEagleIndy
25-10-2010, 09:24 PM
I love this Mantra. The key I think is to just see everything as easy. See yourself as already a Master and as Great. :)

Welcome, I made a post yesterday about the "I am" but probably in the wrong forum for it.

How simple and profound, I am learning to watch what I say with I am.

:wink:

The Teachings of God
25-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Welcome, I made a post yesterday about the "I am" but probably in the wrong forum for it.

How simple and profound, I am learning to watch what I say with I am.

:wink:

Hey thanks.

Nice to meet you,
Effortless mastery is what I am all about. I am done as seeing things as hard. That is why I think a child learns things so fast. They have no fear or seeing things as hard. For instance I am learning German now. I'm like this is easy I will learn this fast and the info just seems to come to me so much easier.

Effortless Mastery is my way of life, seeing everything a simple and easy is my cup of tea.

Richest Blessings

Cosmix
28-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Seems a little egotistical to me.

Apakhana Akshobhya
28-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Lol. Yes, we have to watch the ego.

I know what the OP means, but just wanted to add that if we experience life through the identity then we are apt to develope mythomania and other similar psychological delusions. This has happened throughout history.

We can say "I am this or that" as a matter of affirmation but as far as our divinity is concerend, as far as our own Being goes, this is something best left for the consciousness to behold since it is the case that the consciousness transcends the ego.

AbrahamTV
30-10-2010, 03:30 AM
I think that the affirmation "I am great, I am a master." Is simply to gain confidence in oneself, to know that you are a powerful creator. We grow up thinking that we must do as everyone else does, and that we could not be the best, or the best looking, or the smartest, or the strongest...
And its good to love your self, and know that you are the creator and ruler of your own reality.
Love it, gunna use it, I AM GREAT, I AM A MASTER!

Emerald Imber
02-06-2014, 12:47 AM
It's one thing to say it and another to mean it. How can you say it if you do not feel it?

Adrienne
02-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Emerald, you may not get a reply as this person hasn't been here since 2010 .... you must have been wandering way back, lol , aaaachoo ! dusty in here :D

Emerald Imber
02-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Dream Angel,

Aw, that stinks! I was wondering around the forum a bit. I want to ingest all the information I can get! :)

Adrienne
02-06-2014, 01:14 AM
One never knows though, there may be someone new with new thoughts to share on the topic :smile: ...... enjoy all that the forum has to offer !

Emerald Imber
02-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Will do! Thanks a bunch!

wstein
02-06-2014, 05:02 AM
The first part and second part seem at odds to me. As suggested above, being 'great' is an ego thing. As such, it does not fit well with being a master.

Affirmations work better when they are self consistent.

Perhaps: I am fully me, I am a master

charly233
02-06-2014, 03:29 PM

I like this affirmation/mantra too!