PDA

View Full Version : One Kind Act...

knightofalbion
31-05-2013, 01:10 PM
The power of kindness and good example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwUSZR2G3cc

amy green
31-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Thank you knightofalbion. You always show the better side of humanity. Such a thread is needed.

I regularly do random acts of kindness....it's a movement! We can all lighten someone's day - help to make a difference.

For those who don't know about it, click on "kindness ideas" in this link

http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/

knightofalbion
31-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Thank you, dear Amy.

Yes, everyone has the potential to do great good, they just need to be inspired, to be motivated...
And when they are, anything is possible.

It is all good
31-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Well that made my eyes leak a really big river.

Thanks, it was awesome.

knightofalbion
11-06-2013, 03:45 PM
No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions and the roots spring up and make new trees.
The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves
- Amelia Earhart

Gregatha
18-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Thumbs up Big Fella....beautiful.:D

knightofalbion
28-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Thumbs up Big Fella....beautiful.:D

Thank you.

(Great to see you back on the forum!)

muileag
28-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Thank you for sharing this video! I watched it a while back, and was blessed with a feeling of expansive love just as much this time around. There is too much focus on the negative in our media and not enough focus on positive expressions of love. Every day I ask to be a conduit for this love, and I'm grateful when opportunities pop up. :love2:

knightofalbion
02-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Thank you for sharing this video! I watched it a while back, and was blessed with a feeling of expansive love just as much this time around. There is too much focus on the negative in our media and not enough focus on positive expressions of love. Every day I ask to be a conduit for this love, and I'm grateful when opportunities pop up. :love2:

Beautifully put, dear Muileag.

Tobi
02-08-2013, 11:46 PM
I love random acts of kindness.
Today I was waiting in a supermarket checkout. A woman with two children was ahead of me. All of a sudden the little boy (aged about 9) asked to go to look for something he had forgotten to put in the trolley. He came running back with it. I didn't pay them much attention, but then heard his mother very politely say that he had to wait behind me. I then told her to let him go in front of me, that it was OK.
I watched them then. And it slowly began to dawn on me that the boy had special needs of some kind. Maybe autistic. It seemed to mean something positive to him, that I had said he could go ahead of me....
I have no idea what. But that small random thing obviously meant something to him....probably more than it meant to me when I suggested it.

boshy b. good
29-01-2017, 01:28 PM
- and then there was kindness all of a sudden as a side interpretation dat still mean with everything, (thats our cover up,)