PDA

View Full Version : Creator ?

chinu
25-10-2010, 09:00 AM
If the world was created the way we think it was created, then it seems like that the Creator had already existed before the world was created. So, He didn't really introduced Himself on this earth or any other planet. Instead, He introduced this earth and other planets to His creations.

However there is the Creator, Which we can call, The "Lord",
We further don't know for sure that the reason why we call Him The Creator is really a good reason to call Him The Creator.

So let us do this for the sake of convenience for ourselves,
As everything is fair in "Love" & War, So
Let us permote our "Love" for "Lord" like this,

What do you think?

chinu.

abikisses
25-10-2010, 09:46 AM
If the world was created the way we think it was created, then it seems like that the Creator had already existed before the world was created. So, He didn't really introduced Himself on this earth or any other planet. Instead, He introduced this earth and other planets to His creations.

However there is the Creator, Which we can call, The "Lord",
We further don't know for sure that the reason why we call Him The Creator is really a good reason to call Him The Creator.

So let us do this for the sake of convenience for ourselves,
As everything is fair in "Love" & War, So
Let us permote our "Love" for "Lord" like this,

What do you think?

chinu.

You need to be more clear, I actually don't understand your question.

Blessings
Abikisses

chinu
20-11-2010, 01:15 PM
You need to be more clear, I actually don't understand your question.

Blessings
Abikisses

Do you belive "God"?

SunSister
20-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Why should the Creator be male? I have always thought that there is no sign of gender in that creating force. I believe that the power we call God is everywhere inside and outside of this universe.. if I had to give a visual to my line of thinking I'd say that this God-force holds our universe in its belly like women hold their child during pregnancy. We are safely cradled in the body of the one who loves us most and we are a vital part of that body. :smile:

Chrysaetos
20-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I don't believe in the existence of a Creator, God, or Lord..

Humans have created the gods. :D

tragblack
20-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Why should the Creator be male? I have always thought that there is no sign of gender in that creating force. I believe that the power we call God is everywhere inside and outside of this universe.. if I had to give a visual to my line of thinking I'd say that this God-force holds our universe in its belly like women hold their child during pregnancy. We are safely cradled in the body of the one who loves us most and we are a vital part of that body. :smile:

There are some who believe the first Source is a female vibration... not that "God is a woman," but that the initial vibration of God before it split into two was feminine. Not something I believe totally, but when I hear and read it it resonates in some way...

Favourite Son
20-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Why should the Creator be male? I have always thought that there is no sign of gender in that creating force.

It is almost certain "the creator" is neither male or female, from a humans perspective.
The term He is used for want of better wording IMO.
All the great religious leaders have always referred to "it" as a He- for a reason?

Chrysaetos,
You don't believe in a creator?
Purely by definition there has to be a creator!
Personally I don't agree with the way it is portrayed though almost as a human who created Earth etc.
That is extremely unlikely

SunSister
20-11-2010, 08:01 PM
It is almost certain "the creator" is neither male or female, from a humans perspective.
The term He is used for want of better wording IMO.
All the great religious leaders have always referred to "it" as a He- for a reason?

That last bit isn't as old a custom as one might think it is. Ancient cultures often had the presence of important female deities as well as important male deities in their pantheon of gods. The patriarchal nature of the big religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) is one that we are most familiar with today, which colours our perception of God as a "He". The role of the female in these religions has been marginalised or can only be truly found in the mystic teachings that aren't available unless you want to find them.

Better wording would be God-force, Source, or maybe just simply 'It'.. seeing as we agree that it is neither male or female.. :smile: I think the patriarchal view has been in place for too long a time, maybe.

Chrysaetos
20-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Chrysaetos,
You don't believe in a creator?
Purely by definition there has to be a creator! Why?
I don't see any need for a creator.
We have been used to seeing stuff made from our early days. Thus, we grew up with the idea that everything has a creator. Think about wheels, forks, spoons, houses, weapons, etc. Thus we make the conclusion that there must be a upper-creator, that has created the universe.

Even if we don't believe in a personal creator god, the other spiritual beliefs still offer no proof or logic to support their claims.

psychoslice
20-11-2010, 09:39 PM
To me the idea of a father figure or a God creating the world sounds childish, no one will ever know how everything came into being and thats the beauty of the mystery.

chinu
21-11-2010, 08:59 AM

There are male doctors
There are female doctors

Doctor is power which is playing inside the body, not the Body.

Doctor is Docter.
Creator is Creator.

chinu
21-11-2010, 09:08 AM
To me the idea of a father figure or a God creating the world sounds childish,

You are right, If we think that we are Childrens, than he our Father,
___________If we think that we are ourself Father, than what can Father do,

In reality we need the company of sincere Childrens who obey their father, than only we can understand who is father,

Afterall Father is Father we cannot change the Truth.