PDA

View Full Version : Silver Birch on Reincarnation...

Tricia
24-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Q.Is it true that persons can reincarnate into different races, thereby losing trace of their loved ones? This would appear to be a great calamity?

A.It does not present a proper picture of what is involved in reincarnation. It is not a calamity, because all human earthly relationships do not necessarily endure. When the Nazarence was in your world and they told him about about his mother being present, he asked: "Who is my mother? Who is my father?" The larger soul never incarnates in its entirety in matter. That portion of which you are aware in an earthly body is only a splinter and not the whole. Other splinters may incarnate at different periods and in different nationalities. The splinters may have earthly and even astral relationships, but these need not be a spiritual relationship.

What will always endure is the love, not the blood tie. If there are love and the blood tie, then the bond, because it is a willing bond, will continue in the worlds beyond yours.

emilyhoney
16-06-2012, 03:27 AM
there are many "splinters" of ourselves existing in dimensions close to ours.
when we reach a crossroads and make the wrong decision, we make the right decision in another parallel universe....

in this physical incarnation, we are only aware of certain dimensions.
"time" is one of those dimensions we only understand a small part of - time exists interdimensionally and in parallel universes that are coinciding with our world, we just don't perceive them bc of our limitations as humans...

shadedragon
16-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Recall also that there are other ties from past lives, that are not related to the current or are, and will become in future lives as other circumstances such as family. When we leave in death, and are reborn one day, we become who we deemed to become, we find who we choose to find. We attract what needs to happen. I'd try contacting my higher self on that though. :)