PDA

View Full Version : Blocking myself

minacrys
23-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Has anyone heard of this??

I started using a pendulum a few years ago under suggestion and lesson of a psychic who is also a friend of mine. All went splendid.

It was never a regular thing I would do, just on occasion. Then suddenly one day it just stopped moving. No response to any question. I tried every form of cleansing, prayer, meditation I could, still nothing. I kind of gave up at that point.

A few months back I had a dear friend in town visiting. While he was here he went to a healer whom I had never met. That person informed him that "your friend with the pendulum issue, tell her to move hold it further away from her body." So, that's what I did and lo and behold it worked!! For awhile that is. Now again nothing. At my last attempt I had it it pinched at the tips of my fingers as far as my arm can stretch to the side.

Any input?

minacrys
23-05-2013, 02:13 AM
I have used three different pendulums all with the same effect.

Residue
23-05-2013, 12:34 PM
So a spirit goes into it and moves it in a certain manner to answer questions, help you etc? So it's probably the spirit told the psychic that knowledge to move it further away from you.
I guess if you consult a psychic they should be able to listen and hear...

Jenny Crow
02-06-2013, 04:11 AM
So a spirit goes into it and moves it in a certain manner to answer questions, help you etc? So it's probably the spirit told the psychic that knowledge to move it further away from you.

Hope you don't mind saying........but I believe that it's not a spirit that goes into a pendulum and moves it in a certain way. I was taught and have since read in different books and in a couple of places on the internet that the pendulum moves because the subconscious mind of the operator causes the muscles to react; so the information is coming from your subconscious mind and is being transmitted by your central nervous system.:smile:

Minacrys - I wonder if you are not relaxed enough when working with your pendulum. I found that if I place my elbow on the edge of the table (or desk) that I'm sitting then that helps to keep my arm and wrist relaxed.

Jenny Crow