PDA

View Full Version : The use of mugwort to aid lucid dreams/astral dreams?

m00nchild94
22-05-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi, I am really curious to hear other peoples experiences while using mugwort (either smoked or in tea form) to aid with lucid dreaming, vivid dreaming, astral projections etc, or just anything really... I've sort of off and on used it for years but never really took the time to record any dreams or made any effort to remember them.... Let me know your thoughts on this! :tongue:

Ellynlvx
30-12-2013, 02:22 PM
It's a good one for a Moon Pillow.

Sort of like a large sachet pillow stuffed with herbs?

Some like Lavendar, Hops, Rose Petals...

Personally I use it for muscle aches, I make a liniment; after I infuse the Mugwort in Olive Oil.

An indespensible All-Purpose.

linen53
30-12-2013, 02:42 PM
I'd be interested in more input on this since I am having problems with dreaming.

somnium
30-12-2013, 08:55 PM
mugwort, elder berries, and valerian root make a great dreaming tea. very lucid and perceptually advancing. during the waking period i was giddy, and very estatic, almost glowing. i noticed that people and places seemed more beautiful and colourful.

m00nchild94
04-01-2014, 03:29 AM
mugwort, elder berries, and valerian root make a great dreaming tea. very lucid and perceptually advancing. during the waking period i was giddy, and very estatic, almost glowing. i noticed that people and places seemed more beautiful and colourful.

This sounds like a very nice mix.I'll have to try!

Saggi
04-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Hmmmm,,,

I made a mugwort stick to dry for smudging, it's hung in my healing room drying,,,

I've just realized since hanging it , my dreams have been quite apparent, clear, meaningful and easily describable,,,

Looking forward to smudging with it,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

jenriggs
10-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Ai have drank and smoked mugwort before bed many times, even mixed it with damiana tea. I did not help with lucid dream, it only gave me nightmares. I also have a dream pillow that contains mugwort, but didn't notice any change. I did have some success taking pills I got from amazon. They are called Lucid dreaming" the best results I got from lucid dreaming though, is by reading about it before bed. Such as a manual with tips. The tips are fresh in your mind, and it will be in your thought while drifting off.

eternal mind
14-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Im not sure about mugwort. I tried using melatonin to help me sleep better, except it gave me weird dreams. It did the same to my father. I would say give that a shot too? I recently learned what lucid dreaming actually is and realized that ever since I was a young child, dreaming lucidly was innate to me. I havent remembered many of my dreams for a long while now, so when I do remember my dreams, they are pretty odd and often too intense for me. Thats my story. Happy dreaming :)

Average Joe
09-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Mugwort helps.
Put a nicotine patch on before bed and you'll be blasted into another dimension and remember everything when you wake up.

Lorelyen
21-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Ha, yes, that's good for vivid dreams. If you keep a dream diary for the moment of awakening, keep it ready, a lot will have to be written down.

jenriggs
23-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Oh yeah, those nicotene patches...whew! Sometimes, if I wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back asleep,I will havea cigarette, and go back to bed....vivid dreams!