PDA

View Full Version : Got a new Master Guide last night, painting of him

GoldenEagleIndy
24-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Iphone pic, so ..

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/750/001ams.jpg

Was given this by a very tenured platform medium last night at church, she tried but his name was hard.. Ching, Chang?

Anyone have a feeling?

:hug:

Summerland
24-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Dan, why "he" ? There is something femine looking about this person to me.

GoldenEagleIndy
24-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Dan, why "he" ? There is something femine looking about this person to me.

Yeah, with the blond hair and ear ring. She just said as a name that she was getting a Ching, or a Chang. So I gulp, assumed. Please tell me any feelings without gender specific, as that does not matter there. :hug2:

Summerland
24-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Yeah, with the blond hair and ear ring. She just said as a name that she was getting a Ching, or a Chang. So I gulp, assumed. Please tell me any feelings without gender specific, as that does not matter there. :hug2:

XIANG, Chinese. Both femine and masculine name. Male name meaning is "to soar, auspicious, lucky" Does that sound right, GEI ?

GoldenEagleIndy
24-10-2010, 05:16 PM
XIANG, Chinese. Both femine and masculine name. Male name meaning is "to soar, auspicious, lucky" Does that sound right, GEI ?

Yeah, Professor Xiang and I will be chatting some this week to see what it is he's bringing to me. I will call on him and be still and listen, also I will summon him in an art peace.

In another thread I am discussing the dualities of the male and female energy, and whether or not that even matters. Which really resonates with me with this name, honestly I could probably call him anything I want to and he would be okay with it as long as I call on him. :D

Thank you for looking and your thoughtful response, I appreciate it very much!

GEI

:hug2:

Summerland
24-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I posted on that thread also. And I find it interesting that you had that thread going and a picture of a guide which could be male or female. Don't you think that it is a bit too coincidental?

GoldenEagleIndy
24-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I posted on that thread also. And I find it interesting that you had that thread going and a picture of a guide which could be male or female. Don't you think that it is a bit too coincidental?

Yes, he's already helping me to answer and ask some of the right questions. Showing me that energy and guides are more than just a he or a she in working with me, that they're messages do not have to be one or the other in order for me to listen.

:D I enjoy getting to share and learn out loud so to speak with you guys!

Something really interesting about this picture, you can look at him from any angle, walk around the room in circles, and he's still looking right at you. :icon_eek:

Summerland
24-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Yes, the eyes are startling, along with the brows. First I see the eyes and then the brows. But they do indeed follow even on the computer screen.

GoldenEagleIndy
24-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Yes, the eyes are startling, along with the brows. First I see the eyes and then the brows. But they do indeed follow even on the computer screen.

Suzanne has been a spiritual artist and medium longer than I have walked on this earth, I'm glad the eyes were mentioned as I had neglected to mention her message to me about them. The blue eyes are spiritual purity, being able to see clearly that which is given. I have very bright blue eyes, and many people are a little intimidated by them when I look directly into their eyes. I have been told by other mediums that I can heal by looking at someone, and that I don't have to only lay my hands on someone. Holding it up and looking at it, they are very pronounced and take over the image.

Again, not another coincidence but an affirmation that I had looked past!

:hug3:

Moon Willow
25-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Those eyes are incredible GEI!

abikisses
25-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Eyes are awesome but definitely a male presence in my humble opinion... even with the name, there is a blend here of 'ethnicities' or rather 'elements'...

Anyways, your guide, I'm sure you'll have an adventure figuring each other out... how is that going?

Blessings
Abikisses

sunny shine
25-10-2010, 10:03 AM
the ear ring is only one one side; there are males in some of our cultures who wear ear rings.

Coming2
25-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Good Morning Family!!

That is an amazing portrait and how wonderful that someone would connect so clearly to your Guide for you. The eyes, of course, are what pulled me in but the thing I noticed immediately was that your Guide was wearing a six pointed star earring.The six pointed star is the Creator's Star or Star of Creation. Its six points stand for the six days of creation, and also represent the six attributes of God: power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice. How powerful that this Guide has been named as your Master Guide when the star on the ear is such a clear representation of God.

GoldenEagleIndy
25-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Those eyes are incredible GEI!

Hello Moon Willow, Namaste!

Little Blue Bug's back!! She and I just did 5... not 3 not 4, but 5.. :D

:walk:

GoldenEagleIndy
25-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Eyes are awesome but definitely a male presence in my humble opinion... even with the name, there is a blend here of 'ethnicities' or rather 'elements'...

Anyways, your guide, I'm sure you'll have an adventure figuring each other out... how is that going?

Blessings
Abikisses

Thank you, I made my first attempt today to commune, my first impression is he is here for the long haul. Not a guide who came to do something specific with me, but rather one that will many things. He's a male energy, and has higher connections for me. A message carrier so to speak, and one who will also deliver for me.

Would you please expand some for me on the blend of ethnicities? I think you're on to something here, as my first thought was. "Well, A Chinaman would not have blond hair", at which I got back "I can have whatever color I want here!"

:D

GoldenEagleIndy
25-10-2010, 02:45 PM
the ear ring is only one one side; there are males in some of our cultures who wear ear rings.

If I remember correctly, I had a single ear ring back in the 80's in my right ear.. so yes.. this resonates as well and makes sense.

Thank you!

:hug2:

GoldenEagleIndy
25-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Good morning!

Yes indeed, she is a wonderful teacher and a loving medium who has many talents. Her drawings, paintings, and chalk art are only a part of what she can do. I have also received a flame message from her with 5 of my guides on it. She almost knows some of them as well as I do, for the longest time she knew me by Dr. Zimmerman. A guide of mine, of philosophy who works with me and has from the early stages of my development. Since we're on the topic of Suzanne, I will post those for you!

Flame message with my little blue bird "I call her Bug instead of bird" and my native guide Copper Face. Trying to remember here, know there's more to it. Looking at it sideways you see Blue Bird, Copper Face and his head dress. But there's another Indian Guide up top with a mohawk who I am not sure of yet..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs773.snc4/67316_104818422919379_100001736657091_37079_420093 3_n.jpg

Good Morning Family!!

That is an amazing portrait and how wonderful that someone would connect so clearly to your Guide for you. The eyes, of course, are what pulled me in but the thing I noticed immediately was that your Guide was wearing a six pointed star earring.The six pointed star is the Creator's Star or Star of Creation. Its six points stand for the six days of creation, and also represent the six attributes of God: power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice. How powerful that this Guide has been named as your Master Guide when the star on the ear is such a clear representation of God.

I saw the ear ring right away, but had no idea of the stature and importance of it. WOW.. blows me away, doing this work and learning how powerful and wonderful it is never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you for your observation, I truly respect and appreciate your input!

:hug3:

Misscpb
25-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Beautiful, thank you for sharing your picture

Zandorf
27-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I would, if you don't mind, like to tell you my impressions on this picture.
Unusual to see an Oriental with such blue eyes.

First he is male, I believe he is of mixed race, American/Chinese and was a sailor. The earring is not an earring as such but a tattoo of a star. I have a name of Chang Wan Lo. I also feel a connection to Pearl Harbor.

Just some impressions, accept or reject, no problem.

GoldenEagleIndy
04-11-2010, 04:57 PM
I would, if you don't mind, like to tell you my impressions on this picture.
Unusual to see an Oriental with such blue eyes.

First he is male, I believe he is of mixed race, American/Chinese and was a sailor. The earring is not an earring as such but a tattoo of a star. I have a name of Chang Wan Lo. I also feel a connection to Pearl Harbor.

Just some impressions, accept or reject, no problem.

My apologies for the belated reply, work and family have prevented me from doing much online lately or anything at all spiritually related.

I am trying to catch up a little, so I wanted to pop over and offer my thanks for your impressions and reply.

I have the picture up in my room, it was on the wall in the front of another painting but I have since moved it for now. When I get back to doing my work and have the time and availability to reflect and meditate on it more, I will resurrect this and offer a more detailed reply. Until then, thank you and namaste to you. :cool:

GoldenEagleIndy
17-02-2011, 04:12 AM

Blessings
Abikisses

I am picking it back up now, tingling and warm right now.