PDA

View Full Version : Left palm tingling

LovelyB
16-05-2013, 05:16 PM
On Tuesday My husband and i went to a Reiki share. I started to feel tingling on my left palm and we were two blocks away from the center. When we got inside it lessen and I could feel the energy everywhere. The healer worked on my head for 10 mins ( as I explained to her my mind is too busy and I have trouble focusing) While she was doing the healing. I saw blue and purple and sometimes white. That night I had a vivid dream and I remember part of it. But since then i feel pressure on my crown chakra and my third eye area. Can anyone explain this to me? The healer suggested that I learn reiki. I have not been feeling as negative I was before the healing session.

Thanks in advance!!

Shazzysun
17-05-2013, 08:19 PM
That's really interesting. Firstly, the tingling in the palms is suppose to symbolize that you will have an increase in wealth. All the other sensations are signs that you are growing spiritually. Do you feel this to be true for you?

LovelyB
18-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Hi Shazzysun,
I do feel like I am growing spiritually. I did not know that the tingling in my palms symbolize wealth. I have been trying to manifest money and resource for graduate school. I will take it as my prayers will be answered. Thank you so much for taking the time to validate it for me.

Love and light to you.