PDA

View Full Version : I am a healer but I....

Viviana
02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Healing seems natural to me. I mean, I cannot heal say a cut in the blink of an eye or something like that. What I can do is heal things you cannot see. For example, my mom has a bad back from dancing and sometimes I'll focus and she says she will feel this warmth and the next few days the pain won't be as bad. I have also been able to help my friends get rid of stomach and headaches.
The problem I have is that I seem to be having a lot of health issues myself lately. Can I continue to be an effective healer for my loved ones? I'm only 19 and shouldn't be this warn down all the time.
I'm not asking for medical advice, just personal options. Thanks. :)

Selbor13
02-05-2013, 09:45 PM
When you channel healing energy make sure that you are visualizing it coming from another source and not from you otherwise you are probably channeling Prana which I do not recommend. You also have to ground after channeling healing energy otherwise you keep some of the "bad" energy you remove from the other individual. If done correctly there should be no negative side effects after channeling.

Viviana
02-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Selbor13, you probally just resolved my entire issue all together lol. I am always taking the energy from myself, I didn't realize that doing that would be such a bad thing but now looking back at it, I see the problem there.
I also tend to not ground a lot because I am usually in a rish when I do the healings so I guess I should tell them if they really need my help I need to at least have a bit of time. I tend to put others before myself a lot. But anyways, thanks for the advice, I will be sure to put it to good use.

God-Like
03-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Certain times Viv, I have been too exhausted within myself to give out energy and I just put my thoughts out to the universe to help others .

My style of distant healing work seems to feel as if I have done a 'mind workout' in a way so I do need to feel quite alert and clear within myself prior to projecting energy to individuals .

Every healing given freely from the heart comes back atcha so in regards to one's own state of health one can find healing others as a great self healing tonic also ..

x daz x

CrystalSong
03-05-2013, 08:52 AM
That's a mistake many of us make early I think Vivian, if we came by our talents naturally (not trained) After a few times of getting majorly energy drained we figure out that the energy is all around us and we can pull it into us and then push it into the person. Or even leave ourselves out and beam which ever color of light energy is needed directly into them, or into a crystal and then into them. However we visualize for healing....use earth or universal/cosmic energy tho, not your own.

Don't forget to wash hands well in running water afterwards and cut cords! If you forget there's another learning curve for that.

Viviana
03-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the advice both of you. I just joined this site and I'm already amazed at what I've learned here. I want to continue practicing healing, because I really do enjoy helping others so I will work on following the tips you have all advised. Thank you all so, so much! :)

novomanish
03-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey viviana..

There are several schools which teaches healing by energy.. You can enhance your healing skills by understanding phenomenon behind energy healing.. One of the school that specializes in energy healing is "Pranic Healing" by World Pranic Healing Foundation, Manilla.

This school elaborates properties of energy (aka Prana), teaches techniques to channelize energy and reveals entry points of energy into human body.

For more information on Pranic Healing you can read my article novomanish.blogspot.in/2013/04/what-is-pranic-healing.html

jaydonc
16-05-2013, 05:40 AM
Healing is really ancient technique it is totally natural.

Jill Rose Frew
16-05-2013, 11:06 PM
I went to a healing school in 96-97, and it isn't hard. It just took a bit of practice. My teacher said to practice reading energy and healing things for ten minutes a day, and I did, and in about two weeks, it came pretty easily. He said it's like a muscle that wakes up if it hasn't been used much. I call in some overlighting master, like the cosmic Christ, for instance, and imagine his light coming through my crown and into my heart and out my hands. It does help everything, just amazing---but gradually like you say, not in the blink of an eye. And whenever I do a healing on someone, I am healed of the same thing by my angels--so it's good for everyone. I love that. I agree with what's been said, if the energy isn't your own, it energizes. I've used the Christ light on all kinds of things, physical bumps and emotional stress, and just whatever has come up for the last 17 years, and it's helped everything. People called in ascended masters and angels and all kinds of beings to channel light at that school, and i tried some angels, too---but the cosmic Christ light has felt the most refined and worked better than anything else. many blessings on your healing path

mary01
26-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi all

Love all the posts and like Viviana have just joined and am learning a lot. Its good to be able to discuss things that some of my good and kind friends do not get e.g spirituality.

Thank you