PDA

View Full Version : Can Spiritualism get you in trouble?

Tanemon
28-04-2013, 10:50 PM
First of all, I should maybe say our family is more oriented to approaches like Vedanta or Unity than anything else, and we've had family members who (though Westerners) are Buddhist practitioners.

I have a favorite niece who seems to have bumbled her way into some kind of spirit possession, or something similar. She was going through a period of "checking different things out," and was attending (sporadically, I believe) a Spiritualist Church - to find out what it's like. After toying with a Ouija board at home (on her own), she found that she began to hear voices.

The voices never leave her for long, and the real problem is that they say what she considers to be usually quite derogatory, discouraging things to her. She dropped any contact with Ouija boards, and discontinued involvement with the Spiritualist Church.

Though her night sleep was frequently disrupted for a period of a year or so, she has been able to keep her job (teaching music at a school), to maintain her apartment, and to drive her car. She also has a bit of a social life. I consider all those things to be healthy for her.

After the problem with the voices was going on for a while, she was seeing a psychiatrist for regular counselling sessions, and was put on anti-psychotic type drugs, as an out-patient. The drugs did not end the voices, nor improve their amiability or messages. The drugs had side-effects only, making her sleepy during the day, which conflicted with her practical life. So she has discontinued taking them.

My niece is now strongly averse to being a medium (not sure she ever considered wanting to be a medium). My niece confides in me and tells me she longs for these entities to leave her alone as their communications are more forceful than "suggestions" and are not helpful.

She was advised a while back to use a white-light technique, in which she inwardly surrounds whatever voice she is hearing at the moment with light. She says this works for a while, but the voices return after a shorter or longer period of time - with the same negative behavior.

Any insights or advice I can pass along?

psychoslice
28-04-2013, 10:55 PM
No spirtualism cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with spiritualism that gets you into trouble, a gun cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with the gun that gets you into trouble.

Tanemon
29-04-2013, 12:08 AM
No spirtualism cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with spiritualism that gets you into trouble, a gun cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with the gun that gets you into trouble.
Psychoslice, thanks for taking the time to reply.

I'd say you replied to the subject-line of the thread. But please read the opening post. There's a little something more I'm after here. I want to help my niece.

psychoslice
29-04-2013, 12:25 AM
I see, well i did read all of your posting, and I noticed that your niece seems to have a mental illness, such schizophrenia, in that case i would say its all in her head, maybe also she could ask for other types of anti-psychotics and see what happens. i myself have schizophrenia and it took quite awhile before they found the right medication.

Out_of_Here
29-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Any insights or advice I can pass along?

Sure, spiritualism can get you in trouble. Most likely it will. People are stupid. They start believing their visions when they are just phantoms created by their own mind. The issue is how to get rid of them. Oh well, nobody wants to hear that the Lord's prayer is the panacea for everything. They think they are smarter than God.

Tanemon
29-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Sure, spiritualism can get you in trouble. Most likely it will. People are stupid. They start believing their visions when they are just phantoms created by your own mind. The issue is how to get rid of them.
I agree they might be phantoms. And that the issue is how to get rid of them.

Oh well, nobody wants to hear that the Lord's prayer is the panacea for everything. They think they are smarter than God.
This advice may be very good. But you've assumed no one will pay attention to your advice... You should not give up before you've said what you have to say.

But let me ask about using the Lord's Prayer. Have you used it, or seen it used, in this sort of situation? I'm interested in first-hand experience here.

I would not assume that all people think they're smarter than God.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Out_of_Here
29-04-2013, 12:44 AM
But let me ask about using the Lord's Prayer. Have you used it

I use it every single day many times, 500-600 times per day. It's like grandmother's gramophone playing constantly in my head . You see, the Lord's Prayer is not just a bunch of meaningless words. The Lord's Prayer is a condensed formula of principles for building the Universe, time squeezed into a capsule. Oh well, people think they know everything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayluuujauM

Tanemon
29-04-2013, 12:58 AM
I use it every single day many times, 500-600 times per day. It's like grandmother's gramophone playing constantly in my head . You see, the Lord's Prayer is not just a bunch of meaningless words. The Lord's Prayer is a condensed formula of principles for building the Universe, time squeezed into a capsule.
Interesting thoughts and real insight. Thanks again. And I'd not been aware of Jackie Evancho - she's truly amazing!

Oh well, people think they know everything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayluuujauM
I know you've not yet been a member on this site too long. I think your opinion that "people think they know everything" is unwarranted. I also think that if you hold to it after being here for a month or two longer, that your attitude will seem (to others, maybe not to yourself) to be a stubborn one.

However, I do appreciate that you are contributing something here.

Out_of_Here
29-04-2013, 01:02 AM
I know you've not yet been a member on this site too long

I am not any member of any site for any long. I wonder why. I guess, my merkaba is still spinning.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dUIx8z-k7k4/UOeTKMx537I/AAAAAAAAB3g/-LO57qeesCo/s400/MerkabaSpiralNine.jpg

Tobi
29-04-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm so sorry your niece has encountered these problems.
I am neither a healer nor a medium, and not a psychiatrist either.
But I do know the dangers of experimenting with the Ouija board. A perfectly normal, nice sane person can experiment with an Ouija board, and then start with spirit-attachment problems, which give them symptoms which appear to most people on the outside as some form of mental illness. That's the hard line. That's what can and often does happen. Hardly anyone will give credence to the idea that other entities are behind this, and will think it's all in the mind of the one who is suffering. Experimenting with an Ouija board can cause the most lonely experiences ever.
I understand. I knew someone who went through hell because of these things.

Spirits who come through are quite close to the Earth plane, and are not either able to pass through to the spirit-world, or have desires so strong for physical experiences, they would rather overshadow someone and gain these things through them....feed on fear, and other emotions of their victim. They are trapped Souls. Desperately in need of an energy-fix.
Other spirits who dwell here are so messed-up they do these things for amusement! Yes, not very nice. They really don't care someone is driven crazy by them, or is worried.
This might be a single entity, or it might be a few.
But rest assured, mainstream help, healing, doctors, and all the rest of it do not have the faintest clue. As I said, it is a lonely predicament.

It's not possible for me to tell you exactly what procedure to follow to encourage this/these spirit/s to go the place they need to go. I don't have that sort of experience. But your niece needs to find someone trustworthy who does have the ability to do that. Either a medium who is experienced in spirit-rescue work, or a shaman who does the same. Be careful who you choose.

Then she needs to leave all this fringe spirituality well alone for the rest of her life, and concentrate instead on the true spiritual pathway and learning. (whatever that is for her)

Bodhi_Spirit
29-04-2013, 03:02 AM
One thing I didn't understand until similar things happened to me was that fear plays a large roll in those situations. She needs to realize and believe that God and even angels will help her if she ask them to do so. She needs to lose her fear because that is what continues to feed what disturbs her. There are spirits or entities that want nothing more than to frighten you. There are also spirits and entities that want nothing more than to help. Truly good spirits with truly good intentions will help her if she ask the "truly good spirits or guides that are of God, his unconditional love, and light" to help her. They will guide her in the correct direction.

mac
29-04-2013, 11:15 AM
"I have a favorite niece who seems to have bumbled her way into some kind of spirit possession, or something similar. She was going through a period of "checking different things out," and was attending (sporadically, I believe) a Spiritualist Church - to find out what it's like. After toying with a Ouija board at home (on her own), she found that she began to hear voices."

My background is one of being a Spiritualist in the UK for nearly 30 years and having written online about it, and related topics, since 2003.

Your niece has nothing to fear from Spiritualism, the Spiritualist church or what Spiritualism teaches in Canada or elsewhere....

But playing with ouija boards isn't Spiritualism and that technique won't be found there. It's something that knowledgeable Spiritualists warn against, the reasons being simple but by now it's too late and she's rejected using the board anyway.

I hope she can eventually turn herself off from the unwanted attention of those she's inadvertently encouraged but it's something where she may need the support of experienced counsellors, be they from the Spiritualist fraternity or others. Her resolve is her greatest weapon but it's not easy as she's already found.

At the risk of sounding like other 'wacky' respondents, there are certain techniques that can be used to become more effectively 'switched off' but ideally they should be taught face-to-face by someone experienced and capable - not 'stuff' learned from forum pages.

Tanemon
29-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks, Tobi, for the insightful and sensible discussion of the problem. You're right when you say "Then she needs to leave all this fringe spirituality well alone for the rest of her life, and concentrate instead on the true spiritual pathway and learning. (whatever that is for her)"
Yes, I think she has done so, as she has definitely been clarifying what are her main personal spiritual interests (as distinct from where her curiosity took her) - she now has a better sense of direction, I think. Getting competent help will be important, and she is trying to do so.

Izzyga, she has identified how the entity plays on her personal insecurities. So, you have a good point. I know she is seeing a healer now, from time to time, and hopefuly some of her subconscious fears and conflicts will be resolved.

Mac, good discussion and I thank you for making clear what the Spiritualist Church's position actually is. You wrote "At the risk of sounding like other 'wacky' respondents, there are certain techniques that can be used to become more effectively 'switched off' but ideally they should be taught face-to-face by someone experienced and capable - not 'stuff' learned from forum pages."
I would say that you, or others here, have not sounded wacky. I appreciate helpful input on this.

vision
15-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Tobi, I ditto everything you posted. The Spiritualist church had nothing to
do w/her current situation. Playing around w/a Ouija board is very dangerous....more so if it's combined w/the use of drugs or alcohol(which
we don't know if she did). Sounds like she was wide open w/o protection
& got zapped.

Sangress
15-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I think learning how to shut off her hearing and make herself unavailable to spirits would help. Meditation and mindfullness techniques could help her learn to direct her focus outward (to the spirits) or inward (inside her head, thereby closing herself off from the influence) of course it would be up to her how she learns how to do such a thing via trial and error though because everyones mind works slightly differently, so some methods are more effective than others.

alternatively she could try energy manipulation techniques such as making energetic shields. Websites teaching psionics would help for that.

Dealing with spirits myself, I find that if they dont listen then taking an internal approach like the one suggested above is often the solution (short of resorting to violence against the spirits, which usually doesnt work regardless.)

thats about all i got in the ways of suggestions.

passnthru2
20-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Sure, spiritualism can get you in trouble. Most likely it will. People are stupid. They start believing their visions when they are just phantoms created by their own mind. The issue is how to get rid of them. Oh well, nobody wants to hear that the Lord's prayer is the panacea for everything. They think they are smarter than God.

then why are you here..??:confused:

Tanemon
19-12-2013, 12:16 AM
Note: this is cross-posted on the Mediumship subforum.

I'm posting on this thread again, after it has long been dormant. There have been some newer developments, but further understanding for both my neice and myself would be good. For anyone new to this thread, the story is spelled out in post #1, back on the first page.

After all the discussion earlier here on the Spiritual Forums, I gave Sally a pendant from the Sai Baba ashram in India. Someone had given me two of them, and I thought giving one to Sally to wear might mollify the chaotic entity plaguing her and perhaps also offer Sally protection for the future. Things did seem to gradually improve somewhat from that time.

Then about a month after that, I was out in Vancouver (Sally lives in that area) and Sally and I spent a four-hour evening with eighty or a hundred people who had come together to be with the healer and spiritual teacher Zhi Gang Sha. He gave each of us who were with him for the first time - about 20 people, I believe - a blessing by putting his hand on our heads, on the crown chakra.

Since that time, Sally has told me that the voice or voices still make themselves heard sometimes, but have been saying kinder things. She would still rather be without the voice, and I believe she feels this way entirely because it came-on harsh, nasty, and cruel in the beginning.

Viewpoints and opinions are welcome.

joy111
19-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I've had a similar experience, but it didn't involve a Ouija board. I did attend Unity right before the voices started. There was some pain and chaos involved, but it led to an awakening and healing. I was sort of led into a dark night of the soul and when I reached a low, I became angry and distraught. I had enough of the entity, which I believed was the cause of my suffering and visualized myself tearing him out of me. I dont know how else to describe it.

Now, that I'm out of all that darkness, I realize it was all for the greater good. That spirit helped me to save my own life. I had an eating disorder and I believe I was close to harming myself or worse. I learned so many lessons from the spirit, I would call him a guide.

I felt the presence of this spirit during the months he was with me. Does your niece experience that? By the way, thank you for posting about this. It helps to know I'm not alone.

joy111
19-12-2013, 06:55 PM
I didn't make it clear, but there were two spirits. It was just that one was dominate and chaotic.

vitalspark
21-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I am a member of that spiritualist church your niece went to (assuming she went to the one near/in vancouver) so shout out to that! I find it a very calm and peaceful place and not one in which you would invite dark spirits in.

That being said, I am so happy to read that your niece has been able to quiet the voices a little bit.

As many people have already mentioned, Oujia boards are generally just bad news. They don't have to be a bad thing but one should never operate a spirit board unless under guidance with a professional. Spirit boards can open up the door to all sorts of spirits to come in. I myself really indulged in the Ouija board with friends, my sister, and her friends when I was a pre-teen and I had some nasty experiences such as being insulted and my cat started acting very weird and yowling and then lying on the board. I vowed to never touch one again and whenever I went near my sister's closet (she kept it), I felt very dark around it.

I don't recommend this and obviously it should not be done without a professional but I've heard some some professionals say that you need to "close" off your connection with that spirit through the board by asking it to leave and asking for peace. Once you've let a dark spirit in it can attach to you and attack you.

Visualizations can also be great so I'm glad she's practicing that.

I don't have much concrete advice but I bet your niece could find someone at the church who has experience with Ouija boards and may be able to offer some better advice.

vitalspark
21-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I am a member of that spiritualist church your niece went to (assuming she went to the one near/in vancouver) so shout out to that! I find it a very calm and peaceful place and not one in which you would invite dark spirits in.

That being said, I am so happy to read that your niece has been able to quiet the voices a little bit.

As many people have already mentioned, Oujia boards are generally just bad news. They don't have to be a bad thing but one should never operate a spirit board unless under guidance with a professional. Spirit boards can open up the door to all sorts of spirits to come in. I myself really indulged in the Ouija board with friends, my sister, and her friends when I was a pre-teen and I had some nasty experiences such as being insulted and my cat started acting very weird and yowling and then lying on the board. I vowed to never touch one again and whenever I went near my sister's closet (she kept it), I felt very dark around it.

I don't recommend this and obviously it should not be done without a professional but I've heard some some professionals say that you need to "close" off your connection with that spirit through the board by asking it to leave and asking for peace. Once you've let a dark spirit in it can attach to you and attack you.

Visualizations can also be great so I'm glad she's practicing that.

I don't have much concrete advice but I bet your niece could find someone at the church who has experience with Ouija boards and may be able to offer some better advice.

Tanemon
21-12-2013, 03:55 PM
I really appreciate the responses. :hug3:

It's interesting to me that that responses on this thread have differed from a number of them on the Mediumship subforum, here at SF, where I cross-posted about this. On that forum, some of the responders picked-up on the "psychiatric" aspect (probably because I mentioned that Sally had been seeing a psychiatrist and trying medication). These responders offered explanations based on the idea of brain chemical imbalances.

vitalspark
22-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I really appreciate the responses. :hug3:

It's interesting to me that that responses on this thread have differed from a number of them on the Mediumship subforum, here at SF, where I cross-posted about this. On that forum, some of the responders picked-up on the "psychiatric" aspect (probably because I mentioned that Sally had been seeing a psychiatrist and trying medication). These responders offered explanations based on the idea of brain chemical imbalances.
You did mention that she had been to a psychiatrist and on medication, etc. I am a firm believer that that also should be explored but it looks like it has already. When that doesn't work or help we can turn to other means. If she continues to go to counselling I think that will help too, especially cognitive behaviour counselling as that can help with repeating positive affirmations and it helps you realize how illogical your thinking is sometimes in terms of putting oneself down. But I think that's beneficial for almost anyone! Positive affirmations are great. Counselling is a good way to get your emotions aligned with the spirit.

But sometimes there are much greater forces at hand and we should not ignore that those are a possibility... especially when a Ouija board is involved! I hope you keep us updated on her condition!

Fairyana
22-12-2013, 01:09 PM
I consider myself a Kardecian Spiritist (Spiritism), which is a different version of the Spiritualist Church.

We should never,ever play around in evoking spirits, it's like going to a bad neighborhood and calling attention there to oneself. Good, proper mediumship is practiced as a serious service by skilled people to increase people's understanding and love, which is something higher spirits want to take part in, they guide and protect the communication between worlds. When it's done as a game or out of curiosity by "unprotected" people (whose conscious/moral/spiritual development is still low), that attracts spirits of lower dimensions and keeps higher spirits away.

It seems to me that all the help your niece is getting is working. The annoying entity that is obsessing your niece probably went with her to the healer's sessions. This is a really good thing because what's happening is that this negative entity is healing too (becoming good, evolving its consciousness) by attending with your niece the good spiritual places. I would say that's why the messages she's hearing are becoming good messages. Your niece does have to concentrate on ending her own fears and focus on love and compassion. Even if the voices are still annoying to her, make her understand that negative entities are kind of like sick spirits and we have to be understanding, compassionate and teach them how to incorporate good thoughts (and we need to teach by setting the examples ourselves!). This will help them move on and eventually leave to where they belong.

I hope in the end you'll all learn from this and become better persons from these lessons.

Pegasus
23-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your niece - As many mediums are Clairvoyant (can see spirit) I would have thought that someone from the Spiritualist Church would have been able to help her? Or any Medium come to that, eg, if someone that could hear spirit was to have a session with your niece then they may also be able to ear the voice.... Spiritualism is based on LOVE so if people work within the light they keep the darkness at bay

LavenderStream
13-02-2014, 03:23 AM
Spirituality is important, but I do try to detach myself from it at times. It give you the false pretense that you know all of the answers. Over-doing tarot readings is also negative side effect of being too involved with spirituality. Not knowing the answers is ideal at times for growth.

Enchanted_DreamFaerie
13-02-2014, 05:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you're niece is going through this and I hope she ends up recovering from what she experiences.

In the past I messed with the Ouija Board as well and afterwards I felt strange presences near by me. It made me feel very uncomfortable, over time I chose to ignore it and pay no mind to it. Occasionally I still feel as if I'm being watched and whenever it happens I feel very frighten by this. Anytime I feel fearful I put the TV on and let something play through out the night so I don't hear anything going on in my bedroom. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. There's other people who experience the same thing as what you're niece is going through. :hug2:

Tanemon
14-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Posters to the thread: On last report, my impression was that she was doing better with it.

She still has her job and is managing her apartment life, etc. She's also gotten involved in another community activity or two. Actually, although she trusts me and expresses appreciation for a lot of support and open-minded discussion I've offered, she seems quite tired of talking about the subject.

My hope is that she's not just coping with a negative situation in her life, but that the voices are actually disappearing from her experience.

MMM
15-02-2014, 11:59 AM
a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing
and mediumship is not for everyone

The Wanderer
14-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Hi,

I want to give you the benefit of my experience, as withn Spiritualism I have probably seen it all in over 40 years of being involved with it.

I have met no more 'evil or mad' individuals within its ranks as I would in any other endeavour in life.

There are lots of deluded people in Spiirtualism, self promotors, some fakes and bull ****ters, but that is true of all religions and areas of life. Spiritualism does not make you mad, or evil, its your approach and attitide that matters.

It is no different in this regard than anything else. Moderation is the key as with everything. People who say Spiritualism makes you mad just do not understand it!!

Aspire for the best and only accept that which is acceptable to you. Its not about religion, its natural law.

You can be Muslim, Hindu, Jehovas Witness, Catholic or nothing at all. Spiritualism embraces it all from the simple fact it is the only 'ism' that does not just rely on blind faith to hope for survival, it actually attempts to prove it. What you call yourself matters not, its what you do that matters

The 7 principals reflect this (look them up, you don't have to agree with any of it). Do good and help others. I have had sublime experiences within Spiritualism, but if you doubt me, then look at the history and the evidence for survival. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Don't know if you read much about it, but I can recommend the 'Silver Birch' books by Maurice Barbanelle. They will answer many of your questions.

The Wanderer

Tanemon
14-06-2014, 09:19 PM
To The Wanderer: I do appreciate the time you took to write your post. :smile: But, on the other hand, I feel what you've done is to answer (in a general way) the question in the subject line of the OP on this thread. In other words, you've offered a sort of defense of Spiritualism.

Actually, the subject-line question opens the topic. The OP itself explains the issue that prompted the subject line. But your reply does not really deal with the essence of the specific problem, nor suggest anything to really solve the problem - which already exists.

Anyway, T.W., you're new to our Spiritual Forums here (5 posts) and I would not want you to feel that your posting is unappreciated or that you're being rebuffed. Instead I want to welcome you. :hug3:

If your experience has something to offer in the way of a complete solution of the issue, please explain how you feel my niece should proceed.

StaroftheSea
07-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Exorcism Prayer from Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit through The Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God. However, this is to be done by a Priest.

In the interim period - your Niece could pray from her Heart Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet which she is able to find under Divine Mercy on the internet anywhere and/or on the Christianity Thread here.

Tanemon: for every request of healing one does need to genuinely "Trust" fully in Jesus for Jesus/God for Jesus to be able to intercede and heal. Jesus healed not only myself dying during 2011 (within ten days of praying and talking from my heart fully trusting in Him through The Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God) - Jesus on three occasions healed my family member dying a year later while I prayed Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet and Holy Rosary thrice daily - fully trusting in Him. Then my Son a year later - all within a week each time - when specialists expected hospitalisation and operations ongoing.

Our Lady Mary Mother of God says:

When My Holy Rosary is prayed My Children from hearts opening to Jesus My Son your Saviour, these are heard My Children".

"That is all".

The golden key is to fully 'Trust' in Jesus while saying from the heart:

"Jesus I trust in You".

Exorcism Prayer from Jesus and The Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God (make the Sign of The Cross in front of The Crucifix where the + appears every time).

"In the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and all the Saints (and powerful in the Holy Authority authority of our ministry), we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.

PSALM 67: Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His Face. As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish away, as was melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
V: Behold The Cross of + the Lord flee bands of enemies.
R. The Lion of the Tribe of Juda, the offspring of David, hath conquered.
V. May Thy Mercy descend upon us.
R. As great as our hope in Thee.

We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects, in The Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ. + may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from all the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb +. Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, to persecute the Church, to torment God's elect, and to sift them as wheat +.

This is the command made to you by the Most High God. + with Whom in your haughty insolence you still pretend to be equal. + the God "who will have all men to be saved, and to come to knowledge of the Truth" (1 Tim:2.4). God The Father commands you, the Eternal Word of God made flesh, He who to save our race, out-done through your malice. "humbled Himself becoming obedient unto death". (Phil: 2:8). He Who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of Hell shall not prevail against Her, because He dwells with Her "all days, even to the end of the world" (Matt: 28:20). The hidden virtue of the Cross requires it of you as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith. The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you. + She who by Her humility and from the first moment of Her Immaculate Conception crushed your proud head.

The faith of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and of the other Apostles commands you +. The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you +.

Thus, cursed dragon, and you, wicked legions, we adjure you by the living God. +by the true God +. by the Holy God +. by the God who so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, may not perish but may have life ever-lasting (John 3:16). Cease deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal perdition; cease harming the Church hindering Her liberty, retreat Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation. Cede the place to Christ in Whom you have found none of your works. Cede the place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God, tremble and flee at the evocation of the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus, this Name which causes Hell to tremble, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Denominations of Heaven are humbly submissive, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly, repeating "Holy, Holy, Holy is The Lord, the God of Hosts". (Apoc 4:8).

V. O Lord hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
V. May the Lord be with You.
R. And with your Spirit.

Let us pray - God of Heaven, God of Earth, God of Angels, God of Archangels, God of Patriarchs, God of Prophets, God of Apostles, God of Martyrs, God of Confessors, God of Virgins, God Who has power to give life after death and rest after work, because there is no other God than Thee and there can be no other, for Thou art the Creator of all things, visible and invisible of Whose reign there shall be no end, we humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy glorious Majesty and we supplicate Thee to deliver us from the tyranny of the infernal spirits, from their snares, their lies and their furious wickedness. Deign O Lord to protect us by Thy power and to preserve us safe and sound We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

From the snares of the devil, deliver us. O Lord that Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty we beseech Thee to hear us. That Thou wouldst crush down all enemies of Thy Church, we beseech Thee to hear us. Amen.

Kindest wishes