PDA

View Full Version : The Abyss

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 04:10 AM
I'm a Pisces, so I seem I have a lot of dreams involving water. I have been meditating on my stomach for almost a year now. Never knew why, until now.

I'm left handed, the side that represents Mother's spirit. I went through all my chakras, on the left side of my body, all the way up to the crown.

The other night I had a dream of learning to breath underwater by my spider guide. She was showing me all the air pockets, and the air bubbles, to survive my first dive.

So yesterday night, right before my meditation, my higher spirit guides were saying that everything was going to be okay, and all. So I was wandering to myself what this was all telling me, as felt I missed out on some messages prior to my recent dream.

So I meditated for about an hour like usual, then I felt a burning sensation on my root chakra. I came to the conclusion, that it expanded more. This morning around 10am I felt a sudden feeling of coldness, like a flu hit me, but it felt different from anything I experienced before.

So tonite while I was meditating on my stomach, my arms was waving up and down like I was diving. My hands where against my thigh/hips, the moved up my body, past my head, then spanned out. Like I was pulling up energy up from my root, and into my being.

So after my meditation was over, I usually rest for a few minutes, to calm my energies. While resting I had a mini dream, of this older lady offering me temptations of pleasure. She said that for enable for me to grow, that I must do this.

This is a little embarrassing but oh well! This lady said she has beautiful woman at home, and that she is free for the taking. I had a feeling that the woman was chained, or held against her will.

The temptations were flying high with me, but my conscious saved me. After awhile, the more I thought about it. I then approached the old woman, and said yes. We jumped into her old beat up car, and drove there. I seen this lady on top of this mound of Earth, I climbed up and started to freeing her from those shackles. My girlfriend woke me up before I could free her all the way though.

I believe this is the beginning, I'm thinking that I may need another guide, for deeper travels in the water.

Another note, this is the first time I'm up past 10pm in a year, hope I don't turn into a night owl. Though I believe the magical part of the mind works better at night.

Thx for reading, I just had to get it out of my system.

Out_of_Here
28-04-2013, 04:37 AM
I may need another guide
Sounds like that.
I went through all my chakras, on the left side of my body, all the way up to the crown.
How many chakras did you go through? There should be 12. The last one is out of this Universe.

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Sounds like that.

How many chakras did you go through? There should be 12. The last one is out of this Universe.

Had a Heart chakra awakening, the energy went 3 up, and 3 down, a full blown Kundalini awakening, so seven chakras.

The ones you have mentioned, I would have to have another awakening, after the 7 upper chakras are fully open.

Right now I'm dealing with the self, in my subconscious mind. Hopefully after I done that, I will turn over and face up again, to attain the higher self.

Out_of_Here
28-04-2013, 05:21 AM
the 7 upper chakras are fully open

There's something wrong with you then. 12 chakras represent 12 helices of the DNA. I guess, you are unable to create new worlds.

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 10:09 AM
There's something wrong with you then. 12 chakras represent 12 helices of the DNA. I guess, you are unable to create new worlds.

Didn't know that, just learning off experience. My life is too busy to read up on this stuff. This past year, Ive been learning about balancing the mind, body, and spirit. Meaning physical exercising(body), schooling(mind), and meditation(spirit). I do this daily, along with my laborious job.

I'm becoming what I had dreamed of since I was a little kid, I always wanted to be loved, have muscles, and to be able to learn, to be something. If I am not creating a new world for myself, then I would like to know what is that I'm creating for myself? Wishes are not granted, if no action is taken. Helices doesn't matter to me right now, couldn't care if I only have one.

Thxs for your reply

Out_of_Here
28-04-2013, 01:14 PM
I always wanted to be loved, have muscles, and to be able to learn, to be something.

Well, you said you had always wanted to have what you didn't have. I guess, you need to get into contact with Pleaiadians. They are your actual ancestors. Christ went to his Father. Personally I am going to my Mother. She came to me yesterday and with the authority of the hostess cleared everything up.

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Well, you said you had always wanted to have what you didn't have. I guess, you need to get into contact with Pleaiadians. They are your actual ancestors. Christ went to his Father. Personally I am going to my Mother. She came to me yesterday and with the authority of the hostess cleared everything up.

To reach Father we must reach Mother first, Mother represents the "self" and Father represents The "Being"

The Moon represents the subconscious of the Earth, as well the subconscious of the Sun. The female side has to coexist with male side of our bodies, to work in unison together, to grow and progress spiritually.

Out_of_Here
28-04-2013, 01:28 PM
To reach Father we must reach Mother first, Mother represents the "self" and Father represents The "Being"

I think Mather is Father. Depends on what side you like better.

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 01:56 PM
I think Mather is Father. Depends on what side you like better.

Hmm.. never heard of Mather.

WmBuzz71
28-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Since the spider was showing me how to breath underwater by finding air bubbles, and pockets, I believe I am in some sort of a pond., until I grow out of it. Then probably I turn in to a fish, in a lake.