Spiritlite
22-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Happy Full Moon everyone enjoy it
Spiritlite
:hug3: :D

Smiler
22-10-2010, 11:52 PM
HI Spiritlite

Your name really suits you! Everytime you pop up I feel a warm light!
You glow that light of yours and it is felt! You are a kind wonderful person.
:)'s at you

Spiritlite
22-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Smiler thankyou so much that really touched my heart.
xoxox
Spiritlite

Jules
22-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Smiler, I get the same feeling with you too :)
I have no choice but to smile when I see your name .. mad hey :)

and spiritlite .. you're energy is just so beautiful and pure it makes one feel like they're wrapped in cotton wool .. seriously, I couldn't agree with smiler more :)

anyway enough of the gushys lol ... Happy full moon hunni, (now I know why I've got a blinding headache! it does it every time!!) xx

Spiritlite
23-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Oh I love the gushy's..........I'm sorry about your headache that sucks. Peppermint oil is good for that.
xoxoxoxoxo
Spiritlite.

Jules
23-10-2010, 12:26 AM
:) .... I'm all out of it, but it does help your right, it's just the energy of it, it'll be gone in a couple of days. :) xxxxx

Spiritlite
23-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Yeah this full moon for me is very very strong, maybe because I'm a cancer sun and cancer rising.
Spiritlite

jacks788
18-11-2010, 07:08 AM
hi,

Happy Full Moon everyone enjoy it.....

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Jack is it that time of month again? Full moon again? I LOVE IT.
Spiritlite.
Yep it sure is full moon time...wow thanks for the reminder.

glenos
18-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Erm, Today 18-11-2010. Moon phase :- Waxing Gibbous 91% of full.

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 06:50 PM
oh okay thanks I thought so it's just hard for me because the moon sets so late I can't really see it.
Spiritlite.
LOL Glenos

mikron
18-11-2010, 08:42 PM
The Full Moon to be

On November 21st at 9:27 a.m. PST / 12:27 p.m. EST, the moon waxes full in the sign of Taurus. The Moon is said to be exalted (best placement) in comfort-seeking Taurus. Taurean energy gives the Moon's fluctuating moods and sensitivities some semblance of stability and grounding.

Full moons signify the completion, culmination of what may have been initiated during the previous new moon in Scorpio which reminded us that it's never too late to make a change. This Full Moon in Taurus squares Neptune (hope) and Chiron (release), daring us to take a look at what we've got, then go ahead and let go of what we no longer need or what keeps us from making the necessary changes, despite how difficult it might be to give up what's been so familiar...comfortable.

Much like the Aries-Full Moon last month, this Taurus-Full Moon also occurs at 29 degrees. Those born within 3 days of April 19 or November 21 or with natal planets and/or house angles on or around 29 degrees of fixed signs may feel the effects of this full moon stronger than others.

For me, this Taurus-Full Moon, along with Neptune & Chiron, square my natal Neptune; and falls in my natal 9th house of personal growth (as a Virgo-rising) and solar 11th house of friendships (as a Cancer-Sun). I've been under the umbrella of Neptune square natal Neptune all year and this full moon is just kicking everything up a notch. Between being under the umbrella of Pluto (purging) opposing my Sun (conscious will) and Uranus (awakening) also currently trine my Neptune, anything goes :) Since this is also a "9" year for me in numerology which is generally about letting go, this Taurus-Full Moon is not-so-subtle "nudge, nudge" for me to get it together ... whatever else I need to get let go of/come to terms with/release, get it done already!

astrogrrl

cheers and happiness

mikron
(http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fcreativecommons.org%2F licenses%2Fby-nc-nd%2F3.0)

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 08:44 PM
thanks for the post mikron
Spiritlite.

Silver
18-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Erm, Today 18-11-2010. Moon phase :- Waxing Gibbous 91% of full.

Aww, c'mon now, what is that saying about close and a game of horseshoes?

We feel it already, that's good 'nuff for me, too. We'll be feeling it for until after the EXACT moment of the full moon, G. Enjoy the punch!

Thank you, mikron.

mikron
18-11-2010, 08:47 PM
cheers Spiritlite! thanks can you believe the moon right now is at 90% and its surging even more in the days to come, lets make the best of the strenghts of Taurus

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Yep true and three days before and three days after you feel the full moon effect.
Spiritlite.

mikron
18-11-2010, 09:02 PM
thanks to Glenos for posting first the moon information cheers

Greetings Spiritlite and Silvergirl I posted the times so every may know the exact times in the Usa , I hope everyone zeros in on that exact time to do meditation and know more of the Taurus energy

here is something to consider

During the Scorpio/Taurus Full Moon the question “Does this feel good?” takes high precedence, becoming a compass with which we can navigate the choices we make. We can use it to evaluate relationships and situations, reflecting upon whether they help us to feel safe, secure, and inherently appreciated and affirmed. With the heightened sensuality that this Full Moon yields, we can also ask ourselves “Does this feel good?” from a physical perspective, allowing ourselves to further assess the foods, aromas, sounds, and kinesthetic experiences through which we find valuable nourishment. With both signs relating to between-the-sheets experiences–Taurus because of its affinity with sensual pleasures, Scorpio because of its alignment with our sexual nature–we may feel more drawn to express passions of the heart (et al.) today.

Full Moon Apothecary

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Wow thankyou for that Mikron.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Bump full moon in all her glory tonite, i can't see it tonite because it's raining :(
Spiritlite.

glenos
22-11-2010, 08:00 AM
To bey or not to bey, that is the question.

Silver
22-11-2010, 10:22 AM
To bey or not to bey, that is the question.

I say...bay away! Awoooooo~

http://sunniebunniezz.com/poetry/images/imagesF/fallenbrother50u.jpg

glenos
22-11-2010, 11:03 AM
I used to be a wearwolf.. but I'm alright nooooooooooooow..

Adrienne
22-11-2010, 11:12 AM

aww, and I was hoping to hear you howl :tongue: how about just one more time ?

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 05:25 PM
You guys are funny.
Spiritlite.

Silver
22-11-2010, 05:36 PM

Ah, you gave me a great big smile and a laugh this morning ~ much-needed!
:D

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Seriuosly my great grandfather would literally go crazy on full moons and would literally howl...no I'm not kidding.
Spiritlite.

Silver
22-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I believe it, spiritlite. When I was a teen, I did the same thing, of course in the company of friends walkin down the street at night for fun. (Did he have any other problems?)

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Silver yeah he was an alcholic and beat my great grandmother so yeah he had issues.........He was serious when he would howl at the moon.
Spiritlite.

Silver
22-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Silver yeah he was an alcholic and beat my great grandmother so yeah he had issues.........He was serious when he would howl at the moon.
Spiritlite.

Did you witness the things that went on? How chilling :icon_frown:

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 07:22 PM
No I didn't by my grandma would tell me about it. He died when he was pretty young leaving my greatgrandmother with 10 children she had a very hard life and I always had such admiration for her, she died (my great grandmother) when i was 10 so I did get to know her.
Spiritlite.

Silver
22-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow, spiritlite, lots o'drama there!

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah like I said she had a hard life and even as a kid I admired her.
Spiritlite.

sneha123
20-12-2010, 10:11 AM
HI Spiritlite

Your name really suits you! Everytime you pop up I feel a warm light!
You glow that light of yours and it is felt! You are a kind wonderful person.
:)'s at you

Hello friends,,,sneha here,,,,its cool.....Happy Full Moon everyone enjoy it
Spiritlite........:hug3: :hug3:

Spiritlite
20-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Thankyou Sneha happy full moon
Spiritlite.

Wolf63
20-12-2010, 11:17 PM
I would really love to see the eclipse tonight, but I have to work tomorrow and 2:40, for 72 minutes, is right in the middle of sleep. The moon is supposed to turn a coppery red!!

Spiritlite
21-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Yeah red I remember years back watching a full moon lunar eclipse at Mt. Shasta it was so huge and right over the mountain and so so red.
Spiritlite.